Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why We Should Love Bitcoin  (Read 2197 times)
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

The Reason why we should love bitcoin it's because it's a digital money you can buy and sell goods and commodity by taping our QR code or btc address. Bitcoin is for people's money and not controlled by anyone else especially government. Without bitcoin there's no Blockchain that's why I love to see biitcoin growing.
It is also my reason why I love bitcoin because you can use it to buy some valuable things on online market. However, my main reason and the reason why we should love bitcoin is it can help us to have better life and future and because of bitcoin it can help us to change the world. Lastly, I really love bitcoin and I think it help me to become rich someday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

Simply because it helps a lot to people like us, for me bitcoin is the very best answer to all my problems financially. It hepls me especially first to pay my credits and to follow my family needs and as of now also my family wants
I love bitcoin not because a lot of people likes it that is why I should love it, but because it answers all peoples needs and problems, because of bitcoin, our dreams that once had lost was now beginning to rise again that it could happen for  as long as we will just continue to support bitcoin in our life.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

Reasons why I should love bitcoin of course because I'm sure that having bitcoin will make me successful and rich from bitcoin, we all know that currently there are many investment options but I make bitcoin as the main choice because I sure can succeed and rich one day.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

This is the reason why we have to love bitcoin :
- Bitcoin Makes Trade Easier
Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
- Bitcoin is not controlled by any Government or agency
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

And for you guys, why continue to love bitcoin?

I strongly agree with that bitcoin may be currently in great need in the global financial economy and mindset in the future about the existence and benefits of bitcoin according to its current development bitcoin will increasingly in love many people and is needed this year and fore
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:25:40 PM
Merited by nelmari (2)

Bitcoin is more than just a currency, commodity and investment. It's pure innovation, the future of financial
markets. The most obvious reason people love bitcoin is the fact that it can deliver something for everyone.
Opportunity, profit or change, bitcoin is all of that, summarize into one whole package deal. You can use it
to purchase anything the market has to offer as long as it is within bitcoin's reach and spectrum. The price
is something everyone cannot avoid, the surge and inflated prices over the years has made bitcoin a lovable
favorite and interest among critics and supporters, a love and hate game.   
nicpaig

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

For me, in my own understanding why we should love bitcoin is the most obvious reason is the fact bitcoin is a life-changing its help us to earn money and an opportunity to be a success to our goal and dreams in life for our financial problems to out needs also to our family. Bitcoin really helps us. Smiley
andreyka0308

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

because bitcoin as an asset can be considered and makes us an additional profit by crediting to our accounts at a jump not bad money
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:32:29 PM

Simply because it helps a lot to people like us, for me bitcoin is the very best answer to all my problems financially. It hepls me especially first to pay my credits and to follow my family needs and as of now also my family wants

Well, if you are enjoying the benefits of bitcoins today and have suffered in the past because you haven't heard of bitcoins or crypto currencies yet, chances are you have changed yourself a lot and how you see and do things without even realizing it. Because clearly, the reason why you have been suffering in the past is not because bitcoins weren't there yet but because you were too lazy to do something about your life until you found bitcoins. Although I am not saying that laziness is the only reason, but I think that it is most likely for most of the people. But there are also other reasons like fear, self doubt, inability to see the best in one's self and so much more. Nonetheless, crypto currencies for sure aren't the things that change the life of anyone but the person itself.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:45:10 PM

We should love bitcoin because in this way we can help a lot of people who are in crisis. Because clearly, the reason why you have been suffering in the past is not because bitcoins weren't there yet but because you were too lazy to do something about your life until you found bitcoins. The fact bitcoin is a life-changing its help us to earn money and an opportunity to be a success to our goal and dreams in life for our financial problems to out needs also to our family. Bitcoin really helps us.
kamike

Activity: 199

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:47:03 PM

We should love bitcoin because in this way we can help a lot of people who are in crisis. Because clearly, the reason why you have been suffering in the past is not because bitcoins weren't there yet but because you were too lazy to do something about your life until you found bitcoins. The fact bitcoin is a life-changing its help us to earn money and an opportunity to be a success to our goal and dreams in life for our financial problems to out needs also to our family. Bitcoin really helps us.
It was indeed a big help for all the people, not only  the individual but also the family of that person involve here, and the government since you are earning not only for yourselves but your ability to purchase things was increased, in that way you are helping businesses too.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

The volatility of bitcoin is one major aspect why i love him.the chance to gain big,though can be loss big too.but in the end of the day,still profit is what i may have.you can tell many things about this best coin but for me i will love this until bitcoin is available and valuable
I like you love it because of the opportunities it brings because of the fluctuations it always happens. The opportunity to make a profit with it every day is a job that I love, but this job requires a lot of experience and always observe it.

hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:55:01 PM

- secure

The main reason for me is that bitcoin provides an advantage in my life, bitcoin can change change my economy better financially. Bitcoin is a profitable source of income.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:00:44 PM

First is this our source of income and we cannot hide the fact that bitcoin is a part of our life. The opportunity to make a profit with it every day is a job that I love, but this job requires a lot of experience and always observe it. The fact bitcoin is a life-changing its help us to earn money and an opportunity to be a success to our goal and dreams in life for our financial problems to out needs also to our family. Bitcoin really helps us. Because bitcoin is profitable it helps me to buy the things I want to buy and I now helped my parents in our daily expenses and lastly I can now pay my own tuition fees without soliciting money in my parents.
pratik.korde

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:16:31 PM

the reason we love bitcoin because of its price. this is the new source of income for many peoples right now, in fact it is part of our life. it gives you opportunity to make profit. the price also going up. its like bank to us we can do transactions 24/7,and you don't have to physically carry.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

- secure

What bitcoin offers is its value. Yes it maybe unpredictable that it could be higher or lower but the risk is lovely. Bitcoin truly gives hope to those who earn lower than the efforts they give off.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

For me, the reasons why we should love bitcoin because it helps us to our financial problem, help us to transact our money with less fee, anonymously and more. I like bitcoin because it helps me a lot with my financials and gives me some knowledge about the new digital currency. I know that most the bitcoin’s and other cryptocurrency users aim to become the next millionaire or billionaire, but the most lovely part of bitcoin to its capability.  Smiley
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:11:55 PM

Bitcoin is the world's first crypto and hence the current cryptocurrency market. I love bitcoin because it has brought me tremendous income since I've known and invested in bitcoin since May 2017. Bitcoin is starting the 2018 new year with lots of difficulties but I think every move will be more stable and in 2018 bitcoin can reach $ 50k.
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

By the first time i have encountered bitcoin i didnt immediately believe the possibilities it could make. But as times goes by and i also learned a little about bitcoin my perspectives had changed.
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

I prefer bitcoin for its reliability, security, independence and availability
mulia tani

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:35:14 PM

first time i know this bitcoin i belittle its i guess bitcoin fraudsters, and when i started to jump in bitcoin world i too fall in love because with this bitcoin i can get a job that is so perfect, but i am a lazy in work, with bitcoin thisI struggled to make money for everyday needs, many people if tau bitcoin then he will love the bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: