Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:59:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why We Should Love Bitcoin  (Read 2198 times)
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

we have a lot of reasons why we love bitcoin first first here you love bitcoin because it gives you lots of income every day you love bitcoin because it's like your other job is the only difference when at bitcoin you worked Even if you're home and lying down you can still earn if you have a bitcoin user.

There are so many reasons why we love bitcoin. Yes even you are at home you can earn, it is big difference doing job outside. After you doing household chores or taking care of your child you can work in bitcoin easily and lots of income you can earn.
I also agree, I guess that is the main reason why a lot of people love bitcoin because you can earn money even you're just at home all you need is a computer or smart phone and internet connection to be able to access bitcoin. And there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin you just need to know what suits you well to be able to earn a good amount of profit. But it is not just about the profit, people also love bitcoin because of its fast and easy transactions around the globe and more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

Reasons bitcoin is the best:
It makes transactions throughout the world easier and due to their pseudoanonymous nature, keeps the information of the sender and reciever private.
One of the best investment asset. The coin has a lot of potential which helps me in earning good profit gains in a short period of time.
The coin is the pioneer of all cryptos and its idea of a cashless digital decentralised currency opens new ways in the financial system leading for it to have so much potential in the future.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:11:18 PM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

This is the reason why we have to love bitcoin :
- Bitcoin Makes Trade Easier
Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
- Bitcoin is not controlled by any Government or agency
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love.  

And for you guys, why continue to love bitcoin?

Bitcoin is the way where you make money without doing hard work. It has potential for increasing price as compare to other alt plus there's no limit of invest you can even start with 5$. More you invest more the profit you gain. After hearing about ts transaction speed i just stoped using PayPal account. Mostly i use Bitcoin's wallet to send money to my employees and the glad to receive it with out paying any highly tax to Government or any company.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

I love bitcoin for its perspective. And this is not just a prospect of earnings, it is an opportunity to slightly improve our world with the help of the idea of cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Melon12

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:44:36 PM

The reason  why we should  love bitcoin is the price of bitcoin is high,bitcoin help us to earn more money for our needs,and bitcoin help us to have extra income.
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:58:04 PM

The answer lies on the surface - bitcoin is a unique technology that can not only change the world, but also allows you to make money on it. It's perfect.

yujinnnnn21

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:07:16 PM

The answer lies on the surface - bitcoin is a unique technology that can not only change the world, but also allows you to make money on it. It's perfect.

Yes! Bitcoin is just a digital cryptocurrency but it always allows us to get a profit in just using it. Bitcoin also doesnt allow us to use our money to have bitcoin, There are also ways on how to have a bitcoin without putting money in your Bitcoin account/wallet. Bitcoin is perfect. That’s nice cryptocurrency!
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:40:19 PM

The main reason why we should love bitcoin is we can make money for it.Through investing and trading we can earn such profit because bitcoin price is so volatile with high demand in the market of the investors and users.Bitcoin is more profitable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

If you are a lover of advance technology then you most fall in love with bitcoin because bitcoin is the right definition of advanced technology when you talk of online transactions and bitcoin equally give us the chance of having a secondary currency as individuals in the the society and also bitcoin double as an investment platform which offer it users and holders the chance of making profits from they investment.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:37:46 PM

the reason why I love bitcoin is first, it gives extra income to people, does not learn about this unique type of digital currency, we can make money even we are at home while working with bitcoin if it's a big advantage of bitcoin.
johnnythunder

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:29:20 AM

We should love bitcoin because it has blessed alot of life including mine,  I bought into bitcoin when it was about $400 and now it's $8000 . I have not just only made money from bitcoin growth,  but I have made money from carrying out jobs for Blockchain related company , bitcoin has not just giving money but have given fame in country.  Bitcoin for life.
guojii

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:31:14 AM

Now more and more people know about Bitcoin and invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin makes them make more money, so we love Bitcoin.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:35:04 AM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

I think its price is what bitcoiners are after and what they love. Its flexibility allow people to earn much more and even more.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

Bitcoin certainly has shortcomings, but it only develops, so these imperfections can be accepted. I love bitcoin because it gives us prospects, and so I invest in it.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:53:51 AM

Bitcoin has opened a new world of crypto-technologies, which turned out to be so exciting that it is now my main hobby. That's why I love him and want to support his development.

aioservices18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:56:33 AM

- secure

I really love bitcoin and choose to be part of it l. for me its easy to access and secured.

I salute to the team behind this bitcoin.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

- secure

I love Bitcoin.Because is one of the most secure methods of storing wealth.And also Bitcoin easily can be hidden,Unlike most other large amount of  cash or other material assets,like gold ,silver or other precious metal.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

the main reason for bitcoin love is open source technology and blockchain and transparent and light fasting network with less fee
There are a lot of reasons for us to love bitcoin. Bitcoin has very fast transaction speed. If you transfer money through bank, you can take a lot of time. In addition, no one can know you have traded, all your information is completely confidential
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

Now more and more people know about Bitcoin and invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin makes them make more money, so we love Bitcoin.
do not just love because bitcoin can make you make money. besides loving we also have to support and promote bitcoin so bitcoin always considered positive to people who ugly bad bitcoin. but bitcoin is very useful for people who use it.
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

- secure

we should love bitcoin because it helps us in many things especialy when earning money and help us in emergency plus it opens our mind in a future way

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: