Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ENDED] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities  (Read 2798 times)
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

Hi did not see the information about when the token will appear on stock exchanges and on which exchanges it will be traded. This is still an important issue for future investors who plan to trade tokens and earn money on this.

And what already there are agreements with some exchanges on the listing of tokens? For example, cryptopia or polonex would be just fine. I would like to know such information in advance.

We are communicating with several exchanges. Unfortunately, I cannot mention specific names at this time. The results of our talks and agreement will be announced after the main token sale.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:21:14 PM

Why do you thinks that users will leave Github, where they used to work and communicate with other developers? This is the most popular platform, what will you offer devs to attract them?

This repository has great amount of code, projects, users....
Asalar

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

Because everything needs an alternative, at least to those who are banned on Gitshab for some reason.As an option, someone may not like the interface or anything else. For example, Fasebook is not the only 1  social network.
P.Krymov

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

this project is very cool and i see on bounty campaign is really huge paticipant on there.
i think i wanna join bounty campaign for this project. good luc developers and team, god bless.
It is necessary in any case to understand that the money spent on marektings is a means of investors, and they will not go to implement the project in the future. Therefore, here I would be very pensive, about the prospects of too high marketing costs.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

Why do you thinks that users will leave Github, where they used to work and communicate with other developers? This is the most popular platform, what will you offer devs to attract them?

While we will have features similar to Github, we are not in it because we want to be alternative or to compete with it. Our version control system will serve a primary purpose of fulfilling the mission to enable the creation and management of multi-owner software products and organizations. No centralized platform today can allow multiple people own a software or business organization without one individual (or the platform) having 100% control. Since a version control system is a core requirement, we might as well make a good Github alternative as best as we can. Please read our co-founder's interview on jaxenter to learn more.
Zizellyneann

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

Can I participate in a subscription company and get for it tokens or money? I would like to put your signature and get a reward for it. Is it possible?
fitting27

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

Can I participate in a subscription company and get for it tokens or money? I would like to put your signature and get a reward for it. Is it possible?

Is not that part of the company's bounty? Read the terms carefully there should be this section. But will there be an airdrop? It will be just fine and create the trust of the community.
Zivorice

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

As I understand the project will help to earn talented developers. Now they will take many projects without leaving home and will be able to earn a good reward. I think it's nice to be a part of this community.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

While we will have features similar to Github, we are not in it because we want to be alternative or to compete with it. Our version control system will serve a primary purpose of fulfilling the mission to enable the creation and management of multi-owner software products and organizations. No centralized platform today can allow multiple people own a software or business organization without one individual (or the platform) having 100% control. Since a version control system is a core requirement, we might as well make a good Github alternative as best as we can. Please read our co-founder's interview on jaxenter to learn more.

Okay, I got it. As any other ICO projects, you offer users transparent and decentralized platform, yes? Will you copy all github functions and which additional features you will realize? Will there be any code revision before platform will be launched?  I read the interview and want to ask more questions.
frownstein

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

What do you say about the competition? Are there any similar developments on the network? The same github. I think this is a similar project to some extent. So I need to understand how this will work.
Yazarion

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

What do you say about the competition? Are there any similar developments on the network? The same github. I think this is a similar project to some extent. So I need to understand how this will work.

This project is a whole ecosystem that will make quality software and allow many people to earn and receive their rewards. Plus no one can remove this code is just fine.
imacmagic

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

At which conferences will the company be represented? I think it will be very good for the image of the company itself. I would like to receive an announcement if possible.
Xuellaqueshale

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

What services can I pay with tokens? I would like to understand the perspective for the holders of the tokens. I think this is useful information for investors.
itzdroopy

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

An excellent project that I think in the future will completely change this market. As I believe tokens backed by this idea have a great perspective.
Yazarion

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

An excellent project that I think in the future will completely change this market. As I believe tokens backed by this idea have a great perspective.
Yes, I also think that would buy tokens for themselves while a discount of 35% still deysvuet. As I understand the start will be on 1 February. But I would like to see how other investors will react to the project. This is quite important.
Jameswood

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

Yes, I also think that would buy tokens for themselves while a discount of 35% still deysvuet. As I understand the start will be on 1 February. But I would like to see how other investors will react to the project. This is quite important.
And I first want to take part in the bounty program, which will allow to receive care-free tokens for free. But if the fees go well, I'll later take part in ico
Zivorice

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

I correctly understand that if you now buy tokens, then in the future you can order the software that I'm interested in and pay with tokens for the work. It would be very beneficial especially that now there is a discount for tokens.
lee2758

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

I correctly understand that if you now buy tokens, then in the future you can order the software that I'm interested in and pay with tokens for the work. It would be very beneficial especially that now there is a discount for tokens.
Yes, that's how it will work. Of course, if the company becomes popular and successful. Then I think problems should arise. But still you have to calculate the option if the tokens fall in price
Onatarmedracen

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

Yes, that's how it will work. Of course, if the company becomes popular and successful. Then I think problems should arise. But still you have to calculate the option if the tokens fall in price
Well, unfortunately, there is always such a risk. if you believe in the success of a project, then invest in it and if not, then no. This is a private matter for everyone.
Pablo~Olascoaga

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

Tell me are you going to develop applications for mobile systems android and IOS?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: