Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ENDED] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities  (Read 2800 times)
Dirkson

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

How can you control platform and comply with the laws if someone will host there closed-source projects which are available on a fee basis. For example, somebody will distribute Oracle libraries that can be used for free? Ultimate liability is on Ellcrys or user?
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

To run such a project you need a lot of power. Will you build the nodes yourself? Or users will own nodes. For I saw that 20% of the capacity will be allocated to the construction of nodes
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

The project really needs to change this industry, since it will offer such functions that are not yet on the market. I think many companies will be interested in going to the platform.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

The project really needs to change this industry, since it will offer such functions that are not yet on the market. I think many companies will be interested in going to the platform.
here I agree with you, it's a pity that a lot of time must pass before the platform starts, so I will follow the news for the time being, I have not yet made a decision for myself.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:30:26 AM

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow. It is a pity that before the start of the platform for so long.
Yes before the start for a very long time but I think the tokens should appear on the stock exchange earlier and then it will be possible to draw some conclusions.
It is not clear, before what point should the project tokens be added to trading platforms?
Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:00:02 AM

how will the rating system be formed on the platform and what advantages will it give? Can I immediately become an advisor or will I need to get some level to start with?
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

how will the rating system be formed on the platform and what advantages will it give? Can I immediately become an advisor or will I need to get some level to start with?

This is a very interesting question. I think the ecosystem will work in such a way that the intervention of the administration was minimal and the system of evaluation of both customers and performers should help in this.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

In which country is the company registered as a legal entity? And where is your office if the developers will not work remotely
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

In which country is the company registered as a legal entity? And where is your office if the developers will not work remotely

Well, the project for this is designed so that developers from all over the world will work remotely. But I do not know how programmers work on the construction of the platform itself.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:08:20 AM

For how much can the token's price increase over the year?
 I understand that it is impossible to say exactly but I still want to understand what prospects for the future are.
No one will tell you like that. But if you believe in the success of the project, then I think it is worth investing in it. If not, then why spend your money.
The project's preliminary business plan should be provided to inform investors if you want your project to have a chance of success. After all, it is necessary to start not from faith, but from facts or calculations. Were there any preliminary data?
It should be understood that any business plan is just an assumption about what can be under certain conditions, in fact it guarantees absolutely nothing and does not help anything.

It usual for every business that the plans are assumption under a certain condition. Business is riskabl in every sphere. ICO is like business. It is riskable.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

How effectively ELLCRYS will protect the rights of programmers for their products? Blockchain and clever contracts will be able to confirm copyrights and deal.

But if the goods are stolen, does the court accept such evidence as a record in Blockchain?

There are standard measures of copyright protection. I think they can be used on blockchain. Everething depens who was the first. But blockchain is clear and everybody can cope the code.
Dirkson

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

Devs, check "FAQ" button on site, it doesn't work!
Also, what about minting? Why do you offer to get new ELL by exchanging fiat currencies instead of digital assets? The world is moving to digital revolution, you also propose users decentralization, blockchain, tokens and  want to use fiat for minting?) Sounds strange, doesn’t it?
deluxorian

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:01:21 PM

How effectively ELLCRYS will protect the rights of programmers for their products? Blockchain and clever contracts will be able to confirm copyrights and deal.

But if the goods are stolen, does the court accept such evidence as a record in Blockchain?

There are standard measures of copyright protection. I think they can be used on blockchain. Everething depens who was the first. But blockchain is clear and everybody can cope the code.

In fact, this will help to establish the true author of the code, but at the legislative level, I think this will not help much. But from the point of view of the community of course the author of the codes will help.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

For how much can the token's price increase over the year?
 I understand that it is impossible to say exactly but I still want to understand what prospects for the future are.
No one will tell you like that. But if you believe in the success of the project, then I think it is worth investing in it. If not, then why spend your money.
The project's preliminary business plan should be provided to inform investors if you want your project to have a chance of success. After all, it is necessary to start not from faith, but from facts or calculations. Were there any preliminary data?
It should be understood that any business plan is just an assumption about what can be under certain conditions, in fact it guarantees absolutely nothing and does not help anything.

It usual for every business that the plans are assumption under a certain condition. Business is riskabl in every sphere. ICO is like business. It is riskable.

Yes, in fact, any business is risky, even to transfer money to the bank and put it on deposit is risky. Each investor must be aware of the risk personally for himself
derbe

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

The project as a business has great prospects because potentially this is a huge market of billions of dollars. And if the project succeeds in occupying its niche in this market, then the revenue will be huge
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

The project as a business has great prospects because potentially this is a huge market of billions of dollars. And if the project succeeds in occupying its niche in this market, then the revenue will be huge

Here I agree with you. But it will be necessary to think how to attract large companies that develop software. Then the platform will receive a great deal of credibility and tokens will grow in value.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:12:01 PM

You wrote that the company will receive revenue from the sale of premium services. You can tell by detail what it means.
Biandrangont

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:14:03 PM

You wrote that the company will receive revenue from the sale of premium services. You can tell by detail what it means.
Oh, this is a very interesting question. I would like to understand what it is for the functions that they will give to the developers and how much they will stand.
edwinkent

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

you wrote that in some way it would be hosting. Tell me can I store my sites on the platform? It would be very safe and secure
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

I see that investors react quite positively to the project and sales of tokens are not bad. Tell me whether you will hold a conference while ICO is going on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: