Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4572 times)
Sofak

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:34:32 PM

surely this good news for us Samsung bitcoin users justify they are in the process of being able to produce chips used to mine Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Samsung Electronic plans to produce chips to Chinese companies that are useful in kriptocurrency mining activities, in the hope of encouraging them this year. Samsung Foundry, a part of a South Korean technology company dedicated to the semiconductor business. This chapter will be known as ASICs, or application-specific integrated circuits. ASICs is a processor that is made specifically for just one computing job, that is the opposite of a multifunctional processor commonly used on smartphones and PCs in general

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

AFAIK, Samsung will just manufacture chips for some Chinese or Taiwanese (un named as of the moment, but I presumed its probably Bitmain) to mas produced chips for their newer release bitcoin mining hardware. So Samsung is not directly involving itself into crypto but will be a third party to supply bitcoin mining companies. I'm not sure about the positive impact though because I see that the price of the hardware might increase because of the overhead. Although I hope that the next generation of mining hardware would not consumed that much electricity, as this is one argument being hurdle against crypto's.

Would like to hear if they are going to make their own hardware gear but I don't think they have plans in the future. I'm waiting as to what GMO of Japan has to say, because they are going to also mass produced its own bitcoin mining hardware. At least there's some competition around and Bitmain monopoly can be challenged now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:22:42 PM

This is a very serious step forward for bitcoin. First of all because it will cause great trust among ordinary people, since the Samsung company is considered very reliable and serious. And secondly, it will significantly increase the growth of investors, and, accordingly, increase capitalization.
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:24:51 PM

It should be only a good news , Samsung is the leader of smartphones industry and for electronic equipment , even if they will not being involved directly to crypto this can attract more big companies to start investing in those projects are being involved some how with this world . We now that banks and financial institutions are fighting against bitcoin but seeing big industrial companies trying to get into crypto can be only a sign of the importance of bitcoin in the world right now.

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

The very fact that a company like Samsung pays attention to crypto-currencies and works in this direction is good. Perhaps in the near future they will want to enter the market with their ICO project. It would be interesting to see)

bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

The very fact that a company like Samsung pays attention to crypto-currencies and works in this direction is good. Perhaps in the near future they will want to enter the market with their ICO project. It would be interesting to see)
This support of a technology giant is really needed these days... If they see potential in mining chips, the people should also see the potential in bitcoin as well... At least they can stop antminer to be a monopoly in connection with mining. I'm just wondering what will happen to the VGA mining rigs if Samsung starts to pour their chips on the market? Someone will buy them and will build cheaper mining equipment, compared to antminer's and a more efficient compared to VGAs. Maybe VGAs will be the mining equipment of alts only (or they are already). Because of the bitcion price correction, VGA rigs are on sale now on ebay and other similar sites, so gamers will be happy, they can buy cheaper high end cards into their PCs soon...
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:56:37 PM

In my opinion, if this continues as mentioned above, much competition means cheaper prices. So I think samsung is expanding its network in bitcoin to develop its assets ..
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:20:32 PM

In my opinion, if this continues as mentioned above, much competition means cheaper prices. So I think samsung is expanding its network in bitcoin to develop its assets ..
Every company has its home ground and on that ground it can do the competitions with all the bigger fishes of the industry. Samsung is one of the leading companies of the electronics but it still has to prove itself in the market of crypto currencies. There are a lot of minute things available, which needs the due attentions. Nokia was the best mobile company 10 years ago but now people have forgotten that company, so just wait for the right time.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:03:07 AM

Every company wants the opportunity to earn more. if we will see based on the article, Samsung just wants to be a supplier of chips on a Chinese Mining Equipment. It's a good news for every miner in the world. But if Samsung will invest on Bitcoin, $50,000 BTC price will be possible.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:07:45 AM

Every company wants the opportunity to earn more. if we will see based on the article, Samsung just wants to be a supplier of chips on a Chinese Mining Equipment. It's a good news for every miner in the world. But if Samsung will invest on Bitcoin, $50,000 BTC price will be possible.
I do not think Samsung will invest all in bitcoin. According to recent rumors, Korea is taking measures to prevent bitcoin. And that rumor is true. Can you believe that Samsung will invest in bitcoin? I think that is false rumors. We should carefully examine the information before making our own judgment.
But anyway, I will still hold my bitcoin. I believe it will still increase.
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:11:12 AM

With the development of the cryptocurrency area, more and more people know about this field, and the continuous influx of investors has also enabled more companies to see business opportunities.

Samsung's development of the mine is possible to reduce the cost of miners.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:24:46 AM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/
It's a very good news if any company and such a big company like Samsung is planning to develop a software who can mine bitcoin. BTC is very sustainable cryptocurrency and would profit everyone who is investing into it and yes it will inflate the valuation too if BTC and would also effect government and banks of several nation to legalize BTC. Cheesy
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:53:17 AM

If Samsung decided to enter the Crypto market this would probably be an act that made the Crypto market go up today. And BTC prices will continue to increase in the future, Let's buy and hold them now.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:16:54 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 11:30:34 AM by jaocoincrypto18

I think, is it worthy mining with smartphone? but this is a considerable improvement, because the smartphone industry is looking for cryptocurrency

No! mining using the smartphone is not feasible because mining will need an enormous volume of electricity in order to gain huge amount of Bitcoin. You can use smartphone but it will cost you lot of batteries and power banks just to make the phone power to be able to continue the processing of every transaction request in the blockchain so therefore this is purely a chips to enhance more the computer hardware during the mining process.
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

this is good news, Bitcoin can be better known by the Public. Samsung is a major mobile manufacturer in the world, this course will greatly affect users, hopefully Bitcoin getting better in the public eye. and many are interested in Bitcoin investments.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

If look from another side, samsung long time entered in crypto, he make memory chips for mining hardware.
Now he want use it himself, instead of selling to retailers

Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/
it is very awesome if samsung join the crypto that would be so dope im really excited because samsung is very good company when making technology

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

...I did'nt read the link, but the plan it seems a good news for us bitcoin users i guess. Actually, Samsung is a popular brand of appliances, gadgets, smartphones and many more. I think their plan could help to promote the good image regarding on cryptocurrencies.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

Samsung has officially invested in bitcoin. This can be considered good news for bitcoin. This company will invest in bitcoin to push up the price of bitcoin. Once there are big companies involved in bitcoin, people will have more confidence in bitcoins.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

This is good news. The company will make mining more reachable to everyone as the company caters the masses.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: