Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4570 times)
Heartseed

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

Well, another good news for bitcoin industry! People can now mine bitcoin throught their samsung chips but i really think it is not advisable since it could lower the value of bitcoin and it is gonna be expensive chip. It could lead into a mining with cellphone. Where everyone can manage to have bitcoin by their cellphones. Which is bad since it could decrease the manpower job in ones country.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:03:26 PM

samsung is the best smartphone brand in the world, if samsung join cryptocurrency will be very good because there will be a lot of positive response about bitcoin and bitcoin users will increase
It might be a big brand but there are local companies that provide much better mobile phones at a much cheaper rate than the branded ones. Tongue
It is good that they are entering the mining industry and hopefully they will come up with a competing mining hardware this year, i think Nvidia and AMD is already in works to come up with mining specific graphic cards, over all promising news for miners.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:06:03 PM

Well, another good news for bitcoin industry! People can now mine bitcoin throught their samsung chips but i really think it is not advisable since it could lower the value of bitcoin and it is gonna be expensive chip. It could lead into a mining with cellphone. Where everyone can manage to have bitcoin by their cellphones. Which is bad since it could decrease the manpower job in ones country.
If you think that Samsung is just a mobile manufacturing company, you are wrong, you really cannot create a ASIC chip that could contain in a mobile phone, it is not possible and even if they come out with an outstanding new miner it wont affect the price of bitcoin, if there are more miners then the difficulty will also increase. Tongue

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:48:10 PM

this is a good sign that crypto is getting some recognition in the big brands that produces mostly our smart phone, imagine if samsung puts bitcoin wallet and payment apps in the phone people will be curious and will explore that app and they will discover bitcoin due to trust in samsung.
Tszone

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:25:37 PM

i don't know how true this information is but if this is true then it is a great improvement for us all bitcoin users and investors. this means better days for cryptocurrency
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

i don't know how true this information is but if this is true then it is a great improvement for us all bitcoin users and investors. this means better days for cryptocurrency
I don't know if it's bad or good. But I guess, Samsung company seeing a opportunity for them to make or gain profit. And for bitcoin, it's kinda promotion. I'm hoping that the bitcoin fees will get lower and the bitcoin will get a higher value and it's great, isn't it? I'm hoping that the bitcoin be little faster than before.
kiddddddd

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/

for me, this isn't a good news cause
Samsung won’t be selling chips to the public that
are capable of mining cryptocurrencies.
We cant get surprised neither get excited cause Samsung is just
doing their job they are just dealing with Big Company.
Though, I am 100% sure that huge companies like Samsung are
looking for new opportunities using blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

It might be the only beginning. We all might be surprised this big corporations are planing to do with cryptocurrencies. It is the only matter who is going to start first others will follow.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/
Will they accept Bitcoin when we buy a samsung galaxy note 8  Grin Grin Grin. Anyway, it will make bitcoin more popular and trust. Hope they will make a good software.
nalinpuri

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

I hope my country India also fully accepts bitcoin and may there be a lot of mining farms in india too.  Smiley
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:07:02 PM

I guess,when a prominent company like samsung supports bitcoin,a great revolutions taking place.this will make a clear future ahead of the world.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:07:02 PM

That is great news and everything, but Samsungs goal here is to make money. They don't really care much about cryptocurrencies, they saw that graphic cards and mining rigs are expensive yet people buy them a lot and that they can make a lot of money by making mining chips.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

Any business that is linked with the crypto markets has huge scope at the moment. If the big companies have started to get involved you know something has been going right.
They can smell the money.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

It is a very positive update for bitcoin organization that samsung industries entered in to cryptocurrency in which bitcoin is the number one crypto in market of coins in digital market, maybe accepted as one of crypto samsung would be accepting.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

That is great news and everything, but Samsungs goal here is to make money. They don't really care much about cryptocurrencies, they saw that graphic cards and mining rigs are expensive yet people buy them a lot and that they can make a lot of money by making mining chips.
Big companies already sees the potential that crypto can gives, let's see if it will gives a blast on making btc pump again. But having Samsung will make more companies studied and test it again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

I think it is good news for all investors who using Bitcoin. I think the Samsung company is officially investing money on it for mining. As a result, the price and demand of Bitcoin will increase. It is expected that it will be safe for mining. Seeing that the Samsung company entered Bitcoin, other companies will now be attracted to Bitcoin and would like to invest in Bitcoin. It can be said that this way Bitakayen can travel the future. It will take place in the hearts of people for ages. I think all big companies in the world will accept Bitcoin Bitcoin.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

Another powerful country like south korea enters cryptocurrency world.
It will be a great start for bitcoin dominate in the future
Mrleo589

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:41:30 AM

very good information
niksxv

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:40:44 AM

wow that's a great news!
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:23:39 AM

yes this is good news for us bitcoin users because samsung will compete with chip maker or production of bitcoin mining device one of them bitmain from Chinese company, and will make or open fortune for miner because got various facility and will make cost all aspect of bitcoins shrink as they race to get customers. I think the reason of the samsung companies are reasonable because they see the advantages of bitcoin, especially the miners and samsung also can and experts in the field of software, especially on chip components, the ASIC chip (application-specific integrated circuit) which recently produced and used for mining cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: