Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4570 times)
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

if samsung wants to join and make cryptocurrency it is a natural thing. we know that samsung is a big and famous company and many of their products are marketable. so of course samsung will make many users to be able to compete in the business cryptocurrency.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/
Its more than better if samsung will not just creating mining hardwares but  also will consider investing in blockchain,this will prove that they are supporting cryptocurrency and not only making money from the miners..since samsung is a reputable company they will be a big help for crypto community and the whole world
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

After days of just bad news, im happy to read such news about bit companys who are also trying to get in the cryptocurrency business or when they are using blockchain technology. I think this is a very important step that the mainstream people will accept cryptocurrencies. SO when they buy a smartphone which has also an cryptocurrency wallet installed on it and where you can purchase stuff with cryptocurrnecies in their app store or other shops, this would be help a lot!
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

After days of just bad news, im happy to read such news about bit companys who are also trying to get in the cryptocurrency business or when they are using blockchain technology. I think this is a very important step that the mainstream people will accept cryptocurrencies. SO when they buy a smartphone which has also an cryptocurrency wallet installed on it and where you can purchase stuff with cryptocurrnecies in their app store or other shops, this would be help a lot!

I thought samsung has already been a partner by bitcoin ever since it came out because the word satoshi in the name of satoshi nakamoto means samsung and toshiba as what others keep on saying.

I dont know if that is real or just a plain hoax but if the current news is real ,then that is indeed a good news for us because that can have a good impact to the economy of bitcoin.

I hope that we can now start to see a good price because we were always experiencing a bad market ever since we hit the year 2018.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

This is a good development considering the fact that the cost of mining hardware is high and to make it in cryptocurrency mining is now difficult. Samsung joining the race will ultimately bring down hardware cost and increased profit.
dubinsky

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

It is definitely the main target of next samsung product sales are the cryptocurrency enthusiasts. I think it is one of the samsung selling strategy. As long as it is profitable for both parties, the samsung parties and the users, it will not be a problem. This is just one example of good news and hopefully other big companies also joined with cryptocurrency
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

i am really happy that samsung took the initiative to enter the crypto industry really happy to see these multi national companies taking interest in crypto industry yayyy for that finally these mnc's are taking interest hope to see more and more such companies in the industry which will help both the company and the market to grow
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:16:50 AM

i am really happy that samsung took the initiative to enter the crypto industry really happy to see these multi national companies taking interest in crypto industry yayyy for that finally these mnc's are taking interest hope to see more and more such companies in the industry which will help both the company and the market to grow
Yeah so that's means that while big multi company are now adopting bitcoin and shifting towards crypto currency  hopefully that's the start catch the interest of other  big companies to do as well and transaction become more faster because of cheaper infrastructure.

Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

If they are serious about it then it will be a big boost.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

Great news for us, bitcoin users are now able to mine bitcoin easily I guess. Now there are many big companies that enter into cryptocurrency. Staying from state regulation to re-announcing to receive bitcoin and cryptocurrency, it's time they made the right decision because I think prohibiting cryptocurrency is the wrong way. Cryptocurrency users will be more and more annually, so the government can get income by using taxes as has been done by the US.
Lizzardis

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

News from TS are from January. Don't be sleeping. Today Huawei is far ahead with their built-in cryptowallet and some other features that bring cryptos to mainstream
pawitrawijaya

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:43:20 AM

If Samsung plans to make its own mining software, I think it's a good thing for bitcoin users.. Because we also have android that can be used to mine, so making it easier for us.. If that is the right news, I hope soon released by Samsung..
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

Hopefully, this will be positive news for Bitcoin. 
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:29:50 AM

I think it is just logical to assume that it is good for us. ASIC (Application-Specific Integrated Circuit) chips that are designed specifically for mining only, thus maximizing the efficiency of gpus instead of using multiple stacks of GPU. It lessens the electricity consumption, space and the heat generated by using only two GPUs with ASIC chips for mining. Here's an example of news regarding the topic: SAMSUNG ASIC CHIPS FOR MINING

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/

I think it is good for us. Samsung is a very popular company that enters cryptocurrency. Well I hope that there are more companies that enters cryptocurrency so that it will have a better price. Because samsung enters bitcoin, I think it is more easier for us to mine.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:43:31 AM

I think it is good for us. Samsung is a very popular company that enters cryptocurrency. Well I hope that there are more companies that enters cryptocurrency so that it will have a better price. Because samsung enters bitcoin, I think it is more easier for us to mine.

Great, as time goes by the world of crypto currency approached by various company. As we know Samsung is the popularity company due to it's influential name of the various appliances and gadgets which is really make sense that they adopt the crypto currency. Soon, in the future there will be many company will adopt and enter the world of crypto currency due to it's great profitable income that will really help us.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

It always wonderful when such market`s leaders support and promote cryptocurrency`s theme. For example, Huawei recently decided to include BTC wallet in their preinstalled apps list on all their new devices!  Smiley
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

Oh yeah definitely it's a good news. More adoption and more publicity. The more software producers get involved the lesser the cost of mining softwares due to competitions. It's a welcome development and I hope other companies can jump in before they miss the train

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

For me Samsung is very wise as they are one of the most popular electronic company that is aiming or trying to help and get into cryptocurrency mining most especially Bitcoin. They see huge potential in this cryptocurrency industry because of the trend. I know that this is another success to Samsung's plan to take part into cryptocurrency as they are tested and proven to be manufacturing high quality electronic supplies and devices.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:09:01 PM

Well, as we all know, Samsung is the greatest among any of the manufacturers around the globe, from the appliances, to the handheld phone we daily use, it is all have parts from Samsung, like Apple iPhones and Mac books. Overall, reading news that they would also produce crypto-mining equipments will indeed have a good impact to crypto industry and to Bitcoin itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: