Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4570 times)
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/
This is absolute information, with the new information near this field has been become field should be better. The giant khổng lồ for the Crypto for the wild, they are they have the following reserved and want to be one of the first users as ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Samj16

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

Well its really a good news for us. As we know that Samsung is a big and reputive company. It only means they acknowledge the potential of btc/cyrpto currency. And because of this news it can make a big impact to others. This might be a great start to other companies wanting to involved in cyrpto.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
ethela4you

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:21:33 PM

Its good in theory and i am a big fan of Samsung but lets wait and see what they will do in this crypto world.
LuchikSveta

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

Samsung or not, that's good news for us. Popularization is exactly what we need right know. I hope more and more companies will except bitcoin and all cryptocurrency soon

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:59:44 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/

For some of the companies having bitcoin in tow would mean that they would have the opportunity to explore what the cryptocurrency buzz is all about and maybe do something about it that can either revitalize or add more into what bitcoin means to their financial planning. Samsung is no different especially woth its name and standard having more of this would mean that they would have continuity in their growth and in their planning for the future

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:05:45 PM

I think it would be very beneficial to all it that actually happens since the price of the GPUs will certainly be affected ( hopefully lowered ) as they made mining dedicated softwares and since samsung is a well renowned company then people will learn how to accept cryptocurrency more. 

Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

That was totally a great move done by smart phone company such as Samsung which is well known for its world class creations in terms of modern technology gadgets. This movement done by Samsung will surely ensure that cryptocurrency is a total fast rising currency type nowadays and this can lead to more popularization because big companies as well as participating countries are now starting to recognize the importance of this modern technological innovation movement in terms of currency that cryptocurrency is the future and this will surely benefit us cryptocurrency users because this is now the start of an even more larger popularity and rise for the crypto community.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

Wow this is good news, Samsung mobile is one of the good platform for use cryptocurrency so this is the big news
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

For sure this is really a good news for us and also in the community of bitcoin, as they will make a mining rig for Samsung and in our population now we have a lot of people who are using Samsung phones which really can benefit them. Also, this is a start and soon big companies like Apple, Nokia, and other phone companies will start making one too compete with there competitors. This is just nature in a business and this really will benefit us and bitcoin will be recognized more and more.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

Well, this kind of news a very good to the cryptoccurency world. Imagine a huge corporation is building a mining rig to meet the demands of the clients. This shows their interest in the technology. Samsung will not involve itself on something small. It's a great confirmation.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

At the moment, the company has already concluded a deal with a Chinese partner to distribute the chip. As noted by TechCrunch, this step of Samsung will allow the company to enter the Chinese market of ASIC chips, on which local companies dominated for a long time, receiving large revenues from the growing demand for mining farms.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:36:30 PM

Well I guess this will be the start of Samsung to venture in blockchain technology. As we all know Samsung is one of the largest smart phone company and electronics technology all over the world, this is a great move for the company. I'm sure there are a lot more to come with Samsung now that they enter the world of cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

This is a great new to the crypto currency world because Samsung going into mining will help spread the good news about the community which will leads to more acceptability and at the same time bring new technical development and advancement to the crypto world since Samsung is known for their ability to make good and affordable software's and smart devices.
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

surely it will be good news for all of us, getting simplified with a big company known to the public then something that will definitely increase its value and the higher the prestige level.  Wink
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:10:06 PM

yes, I think this is very good news for bitcoin users. more and more products or factories are using or creating new ways to produce bitcoin. then I think that's good news for bitcoin. because with the existence of new tools that can be used to produce bitcoin. maybe people are getting more and more interested in having bitcoin. and I think it will be mutually beneficial for the factory and bitcoin. with many entrepreneurs using bitcoin, I think bitcoin will get stronger in the future.

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

well i can gladly and boldly say this is great news for us all crypto investors. it goes to show the world is beginning to see and understand the ideology of the cryptocurrency and are beginning to accept its usage. i believe in the coming months and years other companies will do same
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:08:41 AM

It would be good if some big companies join to cryptocurrency. if many mining equipments created by samsung,
i believe the price of antminer or other mining equipments will decreased a bit because they have a competitor.
it will opening the chance for newcomer in mining industry.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Stavr1992

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

I think that such a company as Samsung would not just enter the crypto market. It is these news that affect the growth of bitcoin. And bitcoin is becoming more popular and in demand.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

now we got Samsung, Sony and HTC... soon after electronic giants will entering crypto world as well.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:02:37 AM

I think if samsung started to make the software must look at the situation of mining conditions first because when there are a lot of mining tools are created and they really need only mining tools that can help add revenue from the mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: