Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:35:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4577 times)
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:35:29 AM

I think then later the sale of samsung products is more aimed at the connoisseurs of miner bitcoin and samsung with its android products are of course more selected by various circles (compared with apple products that I think is only used by certain circles). Of course it becomes a fresh breeze for bitcoin enthusiasts.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

It's a good news to welcome and it's also good for them because they too kno they can make a lot of profit. This will also draw a lot of customers to them. Makes things a bit easier for those of us in Bitcoin and also Samsung users.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/

I dont surprise if companies are entering cryptocurrency because investors are earning big amount.They are the big whales ti have many opportunities in bitcoin to have a big profit.This is really a big issues in having a chance to earn millions.
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:21:38 PM

Its a good thing that a mega company like Samsung is a big welcome to the cryptocurrency world, with its large customer base and technological advancement will be a high value addition in the market
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

According to the information available in the press, the company entered into an agreement with the municipality of Seoul on the development of a software product based on the block system, which will provide the necessary administration efficiency in the field of urban transport and public security in the South Korean capital.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:10:30 PM

I think its good for miners. Samsung already established its brand as top top the line. We always expect something great in their product and I am positive that the same thing will also happen on their mining software or manufacturing chips ( I think most of them will be assembled in China.). They will never really a product that is bound to fail. They always strive for greatness that is why they are at the top(not sure if its apple or them).

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/

Wow, this is a very positive news for cryptomarket and it would be beneficial for the growth of community. It would be one of the way to solidify the trust of the people as the one of the number one company has now joined in BTC.
Sonajin_Coin

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:15:50 PM

Because we don't trust Samsung for inserting malware/spyware in things like their TVs and phones I think it is overall positive but not in a practical sense for us as end users.  These big corporations are trying to centralize cryptocurrency and you can bet they will try to obsolete the currencies that are not in their control even if slowly.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:57:45 PM

This is a very serious step for bitcoin. Bitcoin will cause great confidence among people because the samsung company is not considered to be seriously relied on. Samsung will increase market capitalization. Cool
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:03:46 AM

molodtsy guys.Moving in the right direction.Blockchain is the future.And Samsung during begins to understand it
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:12:17 AM

This is a very serious step for bitcoin. Bitcoin will cause great confidence among people because the samsung company is not considered to be seriously relied on. Samsung will increase market capitalization. Cool

If it's true that Samsung entered cryptocurrency world then for sure bitcoin will be more popular in other countries because we all know that Samsung is known in every where.
standley940

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:25:11 AM

Yes guys this is good news for all of us investas who use Bitcoin. Samsung companies formally invest money for mining. As a result, Bitcoin's price and demand will increase. Hopefully it will be safe to be mined. Other companies seoeti sony and xiomi will be attracted to Bitcoin and want to invest in Bitcoin. It will take place in the hearts of people. All the major companies in the world will receive Bitcoin Bitcoin. Let's see if it will surprise you to make BTC changes again. But having Samsung will get more companies to learn and test it again.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:45:38 AM

THis is not totally entering the cryptocurrency when they will only ,manufacturing miners which means one thing ,its purely business that favors them..

They are only into the mechanics not with the technology in which the blockchain,i wish that they will be entering crypto by investing,or creating n coins just to be jphere
akshayp

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:51:10 AM

Samsung has affirmed that it has begun manufacturing ASIC chips which are used to mine Bitcoin, ether as well as also other cryptocurrencies.

“Samsung’s foundry business is currently engaged in the manufacturing of cryptocurrency mining chips. However we are unable to disclose further details regarding our customers,” a company spokesperson told TechCrunch
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:05:33 AM

I think that such a company as Samsung would not just enter the crypto market. It is these news that affect the growth of bitcoin. And bitcoin is becoming more popular and in demand.
You are saying that the Samsung news is making bitcoin more popular and in demand? But do you actually know the current price of bitcoin that it has gone down and that the news has no influence on it?  I doubt you. However I think it is a good thing that big companies are now beginning to see cryptocurrency as not a scam and are making their investments there.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:17:37 AM

It's not a good idea to mine in phone or tablet because we know they have big percentage their phone overheat because mining for the computer only and even this devuce needs support like ventilation. But in this news if samsung support crypto it is good to price.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:22:12 AM

Samsung has entered production phase of ASIC miners and mining equipment specialized for bitcoin and cryptocurrency mining. This is unprecedented. I believe this would provide Bitmain its first real competitor.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:34:48 AM

Samsung has entered production phase of ASIC miners and mining equipment specialized for bitcoin and cryptocurrency mining. This is unprecedented. I believe this would provide Bitmain its first real competitor.
Not really as their manufacturer is from China either.
These big corporations are trying to centralize cryptocurrency and you can bet they will try to obsolete the currencies that are not in their control even if slowly.
I don't think so as they are just adopting and getting on the scene because it's profitable for them to enter the scene.
now we got Samsung, Sony and HTC... soon after electronic giants will entering crypto world as well.
I didn't that Sony and HTC will join the market.
Hairpin

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

Great news. This will certainly open doors for more retail giants to to adopt cryptocurrency.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

I think that such a company as Samsung would not just enter the crypto market. It is these news that affect the growth of bitcoin. And bitcoin is becoming more popular and in demand.
why not possible? samsung has indeed entered the crypto world. they have received bitcoin as one of their company's assets and similar companies will continue to accrue to receive bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: