Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4577 times)
simaislam

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

They are already jumping into the trend since they do know that they can able to make money with cryptocurrency. Focusing on making mining hardware would really patch up the scarcity or demand of people who do look for it. They do see the high demand this is why they do really decide to engage with this and as a business they can make money out of this but well this is only my assumption but the possibility on having right observation is high. Smiley Smiley
Dne work

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:45:53 PM

This is good news because the world's Samsung companies are planning to use cryptocurrency, the advantages and sophistication of cryptocurrency will certainly make everyone think that the future of the transaction system will soon adopt cryptocurrency, hopefully more companies will follow Samsung.

I see it positive because other companies will soon join this. Now only Batmain is supplying ASIC chip mining rigs. All are aware of price shocks with the purchase of this machine.
It should be noted that Samsung has produced productive memory chips for video card graphics processors, which will be used not only to display graphics on the computer, but also for crypto currency. This platform is designed specifically for one purpose - mining. This is their difference from multifunctional and multitasking processors, which are used in conventional computers and smartphones. With good news like this it will make Bitcoin increasingly popular and trusted in the eyes of the world. Since Samsung is a well-known technology company in the world, it will simplify Bitcoin into trust in transactions and be used in any activity to facilitate a person.
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:05:43 PM

I'm a big fan of Samsung technology and it's pleasant to hear that different companies such as mentioned tries to enter the world of cryptos.
Sadly, scaling is our problem. Improvements will attract more people and will increase workload of block chain proportionally.
I just hope that resolution to the scaling problem comes first and it just the aim of mining.

But good news though

I like Samsung since before I'm using thier gadgets and technology nice to hear they connected in currency  specially bitcoin our usage will become high and price will goes up as follows.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:06:49 PM

This are the goodness we are waiting for, when samsung as a communication platform, enter the  crypto space, lots of individuals began to accept crypto as a tool for there development, sure multitude will tends to join the space through this.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:15:18 PM

Crypto Money World is getting more appetite for big companies as time goes by So it will be good for us as soon as everyone thinks to get such a profit from mobile devices or any operating system or graphics card.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

Samsung the technology giant entered crypto world we can expect more development Samsung blockchain field
Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:23:00 PM

Samsung in the cyrptocurrency is very good and it is showing that the future of the cyrptocurrency is brighter and  better.
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

This suggests that big companies in South Korea have noticed the possibility of block chain technology, which are usually very sensitive in economic activity, and want to take the lead in the latest technology or possible technology, and hope that Samsung's entry into the encrypt money mining industry will drive more money into the encrypt industry.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/
This move will surely have a great impact on cryptocurrencies given the status and credibility of Samsung. This only proves that more and more big names are now comprehending the concept behind Bitcoin and other digital currencies. The interest to invest by these companies adds value to this market by lifting its legitimacy to a higher level. Something that may lessen the skepticism of many potential investors.

sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:35:14 PM

It is surely a good news for bitcoin users and bitcoin itself as a giant like Samsung steps into Cryptocurrency. While last we can not predict what has called for this move, we can be assured that Samsung has seen an opportunity and has moved in to take advantage. I hope we do benefit from their venture.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:55:58 PM

They are already jumping into the trend since they do know that they can able to make money with cryptocurrency. Focusing on making mining hardware would really patch up the scarcity or demand of people who do look for it. They do see the high demand this is why they do really decide to engage with this and as a business they can make money out of this but well this is only my assumption but the possibility on having right observation is high. Smiley Smiley

This is so amazing. Samsung is one of the biggest company and it is great to hear that they are starting to recognize bitcoin for the benefit of their company as well as ours. Hopefully it will prosper and many companies will follow.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:11:02 AM

Samsung did not come up to that plan if they only have few supporters all over the world. The reasons why they plan for that it was probably because they have huge numbers of supporters around the world. And I assumed that Samsung will launch their own coin in due time if their first plan succeed. Samsung can handle to enter into cryptocurrency because they have the ability to make their products more productive that the market will seek to have it. It is also trusted company so big chance for Samsung victory.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:35:36 AM

Samsung did not come up to that plan if they only have few supporters all over the world. The reasons why they plan for that it was probably because they have huge numbers of supporters around the world. And I assumed that Samsung will launch their own coin in due time if their first plan succeed. Samsung can handle to enter into cryptocurrency because they have the ability to make their products more productive that the market will seek to have it. It is also trusted company so big chance for Samsung victory.

The collaboration of bitcoin and samsung is good move and bright business partnership, this could also boost the popularity of samsung ad well as bitcoin itself and will gain more trusy from incoming customers and investors in the future.

boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 231

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:01:16 AM

I think this is good news for mining that seems to have difficulty to overcome the increasing level of bitcoin difficulty and increasingly in need of higher electricity, hopefully it is safe for mining.

Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:38:36 AM

Yes, this is good news for bitcoin users. If samsung can make mining software then this is a big improvement in the world of smartphones. Samsung will be the pioneer of this software. I am sure if samsung succeeded in applying this software in its smartpone. This will increase sales of samsung smartphones. I'm sure that many smartphone users are switching to using samsung to get this benefit. If there is a mobile mining system then it will ease bitcoin users. We can anytime anywhere any opportunity to mine bitcoin.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:27:12 AM

There are already many software for mining...and hardware is main for mining...yes everyone wants profit so they are also thinking such of doing some mining to make their profit.
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:34:07 AM

It is a good news and i think after samsung there will be another company that will join in crypto world. samsung has seen great opportunities in the world of crypto so samsung join. And if many big company join on bitcoin the price of bitcoin will rocket soon.😊

bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

I don't know what Samsungs real motive is, wether they are just riding the trend or they actually see profit with cryptocurrency. Either way it is somewhat a good news for us. With this move Samsung made might kindle the fire and give other companies and establishments drive to do the same move as well. Sooner bitcoin will be accepted eventually widely.
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:27:39 AM

Yes, this is good news for bitcoin users and samsung has seen great opportunities in the world of crypto to samsung join and this also increases revenue for samsung, i am sure many phone users Smart phones are turning to samsung to get this benefit.
Persiville

Activity: 144

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:36:52 AM

I don't know what Samsungs real motive is, wether they are just riding the trend or they actually see profit with cryptocurrency. Either way it is somewhat a good news for us. With this move Samsung made might kindle the fire and give other companies and establishments drive to do the same move as well. Sooner bitcoin will be accepted eventually widely.

I've heard there are also some establishments and some well known companies who are into bitcoin, but as much as possible when there is no public announcement about that it is still hard to believe by some of us, but as i have heard similarly news about this one it also reassured me that one famous company has adopted bitcoin.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: