Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4584 times)
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:08:32 PM

SAMSUNG is a big corporation in the world. I think SAMSUNG's involvement in crypto will help boost the popularity of the crypto market. Apple is also expected to join the crypto market like SAMSUNG

Timere

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

This firm has long been in the mining environment. Video cards with Samsung chips are the best on the market. So this is not news ...
CoreyMoorey

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:31:26 PM

A good promotion for cryptos. Otherwise not a surprise. Why wouldn't they join the wagon? They are a hardware producer and they can profit plenty, especially since there is a shortage of mining rigs. I wouldn't be surprised even if they started producing graphic cards....
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:37:11 PM

That's great. Ebay, amazon, Starbucks, and now Samsung. In General, it's great that large companies in the world are increasingly opening their eyes and introducing themselves into cryptography. So I am glad of this news.

ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

That's great. Ebay, amazon, Starbucks, and now Samsung. In General, it's great that large companies in the world are increasingly opening their eyes and introducing themselves into cryptography. So I am glad of this news.

Those business that accepted bitcoin would bitcoin booster to more popularity, this good for bitcoin, because someday , not only this business today that collaborate with bitcoin but there are more who join bitcoin ,because they realize that bitcoin will be helpful to their business someday, because people are now aware the importance of bitcoin in life.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:28:18 PM

Surely it's a great news. Samsung is a large company and it has its name and popularity. Everything regarding samsung will surely become public consumption, and the news about samsung entered this cryptocurrency world might lead to good things about cryptocurrency.
First, they're offering us mining technology i think? Correct me if i'm wrong. Samsung is a great company, and if they really do it'll be such a good news for the miners. And second, people will be more aware of bitcoin existance after they saw this, know that even large company support bitcoin, and maybe can lead other companies to follow samsung's step as well. If more great company show their support to bitcoin, i think less people will doubt about cryptocurrency again.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

It is probably the most prominent news in 2018. I hope AMAZON and ALIBABA will also enter the world of electronic money just like SAMSUNG. Maybe this is a great success of electronic money

Am I spamming? Report me!
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:35:16 PM

Great to see giant companies are slowly adopting crypocurrency and I know many companies will do the same thing. This is a good news in cryptoworld and can really boost the price to go higher, the future of cryptocurrency is bright especially if other countries make cryptocurrency as a legal currency.
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:39:45 PM

Undoubtedly, it is a good news for us. The more companies that are competing to provide software/hardware the cheaper the prices will get from the competition. The other benefit is that once these large corporations start to benefit from the crypto industry, either directly through investment or indirectly through selling hardware/software, they will start to use their lobbying force to push back government attempts to hurt the crypto community. Once they start realizing how much their bottom line is affected by people buying their products to mine, they will become more protective and use their political influence to curtail anti-crypto legislation.
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:52:18 PM

This is awesome to hear every time that some great companies are showing some loyality and interest in cryptocurrencies
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

I'm a big fan of Samsung technology and it's pleasant to hear that different companies such as mentioned tries to enter the world of cryptos.
Sadly, scaling is our problem. Improvements will attract more people and will increase workload of block chain proportionally.
I just hope that resolution to the scaling problem comes first and it just the aim of mining.

But good news though

It is great news to Crypto world, Samsung Technology,Software,Hardware as an add on, any interest by new investors like Samsung would influence stability of Crypto or it would increase the Market confidence for Crypto currency, building trust for more possible new investors that will follow thru in the trading market, global acceptance for crypto currency like Bitcoin is growing its day on the trading market. it indicate that Bitcoin potential market is now entering the global business community, it would either stabilized the price value of ALT coins or increase further in the near future.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:19:57 PM

this is a very good news for the bitcoiner, as more and more companies are joining in cryptos then bitcoin directly will be more valuable, which certainly may other smartphone companies will also join the samsung, hopefully this is something that will happen in the future
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

The news looks somewhat fishy but there is no update from Samsung after this. I dont think any giant company will openly support cryptocurrencies right now and it is too risky imo.

But I see this news very well, of course if indeed this news is true, then it is not impossible if a large product product will follow Samsung's footsteps to fully support Bitcoin ..
The support of Samsung is the proof that now the larger companies are coming to support bitcoin. Today samsung came to accept bitcoin and giving great support to that coin tomorrow another larger company will come and they will also announce to adopt bitcoin and it will be a new good news for the crypto community. This is also the fact that now the coming time is coming for the crypto and it will be the future of economics.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:11:35 PM

The good news for the crypto currency community and the proof of a bitcoin ban problem that the South Korean government wants to commit at the end of last year is simply not true. Samsung one of the largest companies in the world obviously aims to be able to get big profits in bitcoin world. Naturally a good topic because it can be interpreted bitcoin has good recommendations for future generations for the next successor. Cool
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:23:45 PM

great news buddy! if they will fully implement their plan we could now exchange our coin to their product.. these could also boost the popularity of the cryptocurrency in the world.. many more people will accept and use coin as a form of payment in the establishment.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

mining bitcoin will end in 2021, I think samsung will focus on altcoin
because for the long term, altcoin is more suitable than the remaining 3-year bitcoin minerals

dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

It's no news again that most tech giants are all interested in this blockchain technology. Deloitte, Microsoft and IBM have been experimenting already in blockchain. Now Samsung is already joining the game. Let's watch and see how this year pans out. it's very obvious that more will follow suite. waiting for Facebook and the likes of Amazon.
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:42:02 PM

Do you know?
What are the criteria for evaluating a potential project?It is not important what this is. Important is this was made a wonderful thing.
This is great project with me!
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:02:34 AM

that is great news about samsung, this simply means we can purchase there products directly from them.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:46:24 AM

is this true that samsung will involved with this world? mining an altcoin? waht will they want to mine? altcoin right now or maybe they want to make their own cryptocurrencies and will make their own mining platform?

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: