Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4577 times)
cuoguoni

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

I think this is a very normal thing. Huawei also announced its own system with its own wallet so I think this is a trend. The future will be universal.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

I think this is a very normal thing. Huawei also announced its own system with its own wallet so I think this is a trend. The future will be universal.

This was expected.  All the famous big companies are trying to keep pace with the times.  I think this trend will continue with other companies.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

wow its amazing that big company like samsung want to join in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, because as we can see that samsaung is the big company and maybe if samsung want to join in cryptocurrencies world i think it will make the smaller company than samsung wan to join with cryptocurrenceis too

tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

We cannot blamed if Samsung entered now the cryptocurrency in the world because of the good image of the business, quality product of all technologies made gadgets,and the popularity so that the managent decide to joined crypto for easy and fast transactions.
Lauriel lyh

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:14:09 PM

think if samsung started to make the software must look at the situation of mining conditions first because when there are a lot of mining tools are created and they really need only mining tools that can help add revenue from the mining.
careCentre

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

it’s good news for us, the more companies that are competing to provide software/hardware the cheaper the prices will get from the competition. I believe that in the next few years, more hardware and software companies will enter the industry. Once they start realizing how much their bottom line is affected by people buying their products to mine, they will become more protective and use their political influence to curtail anti-crypto legislation. The other benefit is that once these large corporations start to benefit from the crypto industry, either directly through investment or indirectly through selling hardware/software, they will start to use their lobbying force to push back government attempts to hurt the crypto community.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:52:37 PM

think if samsung started to make the software must look at the situation of mining conditions first because when there are a lot of mining tools are created and they really need only mining tools that can help add revenue from the mining.

Samsung is a large company so I m well sure they will all there possible best to have required tools to min.. I m so happy seeing Samsung min btc at list with this we purchase there products at a cheaper rate using bitcoin.
Pourmeacup

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

another actor in the mining landscape is a pretty good things!!!
this would help mining hardware prices to go down!
let's see what will happen soon!
crypto3644

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:00:57 PM

Samsung is a giant of technology and it is more than clear that one day had to join the world of cryptocurrencies, as well as other technology companies. this is good for cryptocurrencies.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:01:35 PM

Maybe its a good news to hear, especially for their user. If they have their own cryptos this might gain a lot of patrons. Also their cryptos might be use in purchasing their product in physical or in online form. I am not sure if i rwad it right, that the apple is also planning to be part of crypto world or will make their own coins? Anyways, there will be another huge war between these giant company and i hope many people will benefit from it.
Christian_k

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

I believe that samsung will not only be the one to benefit from this but also this industry. This will put pressure on other big companies and might just push them into gambling into the crypto industry and try it out just to not get left behind by the others.
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:26:25 PM

this is good that you can mine in smartphones because i really wanted to try mine on my phone but it can't.
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:42:23 PM

Samsung is making many things - fridges, microwaves e.t.c., so I do not think, that this large company can now making also mining equipment, because BTC users are too small group for the whole world. Fridges and microwaves are used by everyone, but not mining equipment. 
amrenamren

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

I'm with two hands for what would be companies like Samsung, turned their attention to crypto. Having such a scale + users who are ready to provide their capacity for mining various kinds of crypto. Did not receive a large share of profits! The future is not far off!
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

Yea, sure - Samsung entering cryptocurrency is very advantageous.
A huge company supporting cryptocurrencies is a huge step to establish trust from people and open their minds to the benefits of crypto over paper money.
To which, it can mean a huge gain of popularity that may increase values as it relies on demand/supply.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:53:45 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/

Well it's genuinely great and a good news for us user though and mostly the miners ,  but then again since i heard this news around last month i think , it said that samsung will be the greatest and most applicable device in regards of mining , best hope and looking forward to this new mining device.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:02:01 PM

Well, that's a great innovation from the smart phone world. I am very happy if samsung will create a mining device. If it is realized then I will move to samsung. In my opinion, it's part of samsung's strategy of taking opportunities and looking for more users. It can not be denied if now more and more people are engaged in crypto currency so samsung want to attract the attention of the crypto currency players to use its smart phone. One of its strategies by creating this mining software. That's my bit of analysis.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/
This will be great news because the number of miners will significantly increase. An increase in the number of miners also increases the transaction speed in the blockchain. To that end, I hope that their software will be efficient yet user-friendly so that it will be famous in a short amount of time.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:09:50 AM

Thats good news to bitcoin holders specially whenSamsung will accept Bitcoin as mode of payments in buying smart phones. It will be beneficial to those who have plenty because they can just purchase anytime processing it digitally.
rowan.thomas

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

yes of course,now samsung has enterned the cryptocurrency world.So most of them are going to do a great U-turn. Into the crypto world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: