Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:59:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4577 times)
kencot

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

Yay, this is very good news because it seems like many android users are also as crypto users. Among the many bad news about bitcoin, finally there is good news too. Hopefully this will also soon be followed by LG, APPLE and other global companies.
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

I’d say it’s good news for us, the more companies that are competing to provide software/hardware the cheaper the prices will get from the competition. The other benefit is that once these large corporations start to benefit from the crypto industry, either directly through investment or indirectly through selling hardware/software, they will start to use their lobbying force to push back government attempts to hurt the crypto community. Once they start realizing how much their bottom line is affected by people buying their products to mine, they will become more protective and use their political influence to curtail anti-crypto legislation.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:15:14 PM

I won't be surprised if after some time Apple announced the production of the same chip)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

I’d say it’s good news for us, the more companies that are competing to provide software/hardware the cheaper the prices will get from the competition. The other benefit is that once these large corporations start to benefit from the crypto industry, either directly through investment or indirectly through selling hardware/software, they will start to use their lobbying force to push back government attempts to hurt the crypto community. Once they start realizing how much their bottom line is affected by people buying their products to mine, they will become more protective and use their political influence to curtail anti-crypto legislation.
This is probably the best thing that happen since the value of bitcoin come to it's downfall. And hence this is a great opportunity that Samsung enter this kind of business because it is now the new trend for investment and new trend for business. This is a very amazing thing that happened this year.
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

Yes samsung only offer this chip to their partner Bitcoin mine in China. But I think this will be the beginning, In my opinion, if this continues as mentioned above, a lot of competition means cheaper price.Samsung, one of the best companies that go into making mining equipment makes the user happy also the information that comes at this time actually increase the user cryptocurrency.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

Yea, sure - Samsung entering cryptocurrency is very advantageous.
A huge company supporting cryptocurrencies is a huge step to establish trust from people and open their minds to the benefits of crypto over paper money.
To which, it can mean a huge gain of popularity that may increase values as it relies on demand/supply.

Well, I just hope that samsung is really serious and dedicated in what they are doing right now, also hoping that they can be able to help cryptocurrency price to rise again in the coming months.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:42:35 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/

It is good news. We now have major market leaders aiming to integrate bitcoins to the society. Meaning more publicity to bitcoins therefore brings a lot more people to invest in bitcoins. Smart move for Samsung. I think they're aiming for people to mine bitcoins for them.

medivhaui

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:50:48 PM

Shocked
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

if Samsung is serious about this investment and we see it in the mass media than it means btc is in the hand of big investors and have really a future which could give confidence to people.

warokngebel

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:04:55 PM

seems to be goodnews when price in downfall period,  with participation of big institution will increase popularity of whole crypto ecosystem
trangprooss1

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

Of course, the big guys in technology will look at this field. As it is the future and forcing them to catch up to avoid lagging like nokia.
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

For some reason it seems to me that Samsung is now suffering losses, as mining is not relevant and I doubt that right now someone buys Asics
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

I think this is a good news that will make bitcoin image better. With such news then other companies I think will think of something interesting also with bitcoin. We do not know that, but we still hope from big companies to be a part too.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:42:55 PM

I thought they will conduct ICO and will show their expertise in the world. But no. It's just mining. Imagine a business that's already occuring and has the upperhand on every business venture, the ico of this thing will be the best.

gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

samsung join the cryptocurrencies world? maybe it is the reason why South Korea is open with crypto too, we can see that Samsung is the big country in South Korea and maybe Samsung is the big reason why South Korea is open for cryptocurrencies and bitcoin

bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/

It is good news. We now have major market leaders aiming to integrate bitcoins to the society. Meaning more publicity to bitcoins therefore brings a lot more people to invest in bitcoins. Smart move for Samsung. I think they're aiming for people to mine bitcoins for them.
That is no doubt a very good news, Such kind of news can make people more confident to do investment in bitcoin, i think that such kind of news will give good support to bitcoin price and hopefully we will see the bitcoin price trading above 20000$ very soon. We will very soon see some other good and famous companies to follow Samsung and adopt bitcoin even for their payment method.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
NerdofBTC

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

According to a recently reported deal, Samsung has begun manufacturing hardware specialized for cryptocurrency mining. To be precise, it has begun manufacturing ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit) chips. The deal would see the company supply this hardware to an unnamed Chinese mining equipment provider. The Chinese-based partner would then distribute these chips.
Samsung is also expected to be ready to start mass production soon
AlexAce420

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

It is a good news for all investors that Samsung enters the world of cryptocurrency. Maybe it will have a positive impact on the world of Bitcoin. I think that such kind of news will give good support to bitcoin price. If they have their own cryptos this might gain a lot of patrons. I believe that in the next few years, more hardware and software companies will enter the industry.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

That's really good news, but what upsets me is that Samsung only focuses on China, not in other countries like US or Denmark maybe. China does have potential in cryptocurrency, but other countries are also more potential.

Marcommaso

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

Good news, use graphic cards to mine its not efficient way to deal with cryptovalues. The more asic players came out, the more competitive the market will be for us miner. We need low wattages technology to make blockchains a sustainable ecosystem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: