Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4570 times)
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:42:37 AM

I’d say it’s good news for us, the more companies that are competing to provide software/hardware the cheaper the prices will get from the competition. The other benefit is that once these large corporations start to benefit from the crypto industry, either directly through investment or indirectly through selling hardware/software, they will start to use their lobbying force to push back government attempts to hurt the crypto community. Once they start realizing how much their bottom line is affected by people buying their products to mine, they will become more protective and use their political influence to curtail anti-crypto legislation.
it seems you are right, I also agree with you on this matter.
with the joining of Samsung in the world of cryptocurrency, it will have a good impact on users and increase value growth. and this is good news. samsung a large and famous electronic company in the world.
Hopefully this can bring many benefits. thank you
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

if samsung wants to join and make cryptocurrency it is a natural thing. we know that samsung is a big and famous company and many of their products are marketable. so of course samsung will make many users to be able to compete in the business cryptocurrency.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

This is great news! For everyone! We all know that Samsung produces only high quality products, which means that we are waiting for a lot of high-speed equipment. Rival companies will also be attracted to such a giant.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:29:50 AM

it's very good at providing positive values ​​and at the same time driving the digital world of bitcoin to be better and more advanced. With Samsung joining bitcoin, there will be many people who know the world of bitcoin bro ..

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
sweetwine

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

i'd like to say that is a awesome news for our community. Samsung is one of the big technology company in the world. they are good at software/hardware producer and also a chips manufacturer. there will be more positive impact in crypto market.
This is a good sign that cryto is getting more believes. i suppose that there are more big company join in next short time.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

I think it will be a good news for us who already have bitcoins but I am wondering what will be the effect of it to the Bitcoin market? Now that the value of cryptocurrencies are going down what they need is to be in demand.

Yeah i think this will be a good news for everyone. I hope that not only samsung will enter the cryptocurrency i hope that there are also establishments will allow cryptocurrency to enter their world. This new will be probably true and very interesting but we hope that they continue it so that it will be known a legal currency for the future.
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:19:49 AM

other than creating mining software, Samsung Teams Up with CopPay To Accept Crypto Payments, Including XRP. The announcement was made this July 20 from Lithuania.
Source
Adill Islam

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:33:42 AM

These big corporations are trying to centralize cryptocurrency and you can bet they will try to obsolete the currencies that are not in their control even if slowly. So of course samsung will make many users to be able to compete in the business cryptocurrency.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

other than creating mining software, Samsung Teams Up with CopPay To Accept Crypto Payments, Including XRP. The announcement was made this July 20 from Lithuania.
Source
This sounds very interesting, another good news that brings progress in the world of cryptocurrency. Samsung is one of the most popular company in the world that produces quality products. Samsung has a powerful influence in economic development, politics, media and culture. I'm still hopeful and positive that cryptocurrency will continue to grow, its demand will increase, more will participate, and its wide adoption will be made possible in the long run.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:41:15 AM

Samsung is one of the biggest electronic manufacturers and this is a big opportunity joining the world of crypto currency. This would bring great deal that could put stabilization on crypto market and could increased investors as well.

Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

I'm a big fan of Samsung technology and it's pleasant to hear that different companies such as mentioned tries to enter the world of cryptos.
Sadly, scaling is our problem. Improvements will attract more people and will increase workload of block chain proportionally.
I just hope that resolution to the scaling problem comes first and it just the aim of mining.

But good news though

This a good news to the crypto currency market. any involvement of new investors such as Samsung is a great news. Crypto currency market need a lot of support from all interested investors. It just show significant market trust to Crypto investment. growing level of acceptance is increasingly high.
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:45:25 AM

Samsung is top company in Korea. This may mean that the South Korean government needs to recognize cryptocurrencies.
registrationfee

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

wow. this must be the best news today to me. I also hope that it can contribute to create good promotion for bitcoin
tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:13:03 AM

Korea is a very focused country investing in the cryptocurrency market. They have large trading floors such as Bithumb, upbit, Coinrail. So I'm not surprised by the information samsung has aimed at this market
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/

It's good that they are finally riding on with the trend. They know how blockchain could help in their future plans for their company. I think they are doing the right thing to make a big difference with Samsung. By implementing Bitcoin and blockchain in their system, there's no question that they will be one of the companies who are going to take their services into the next level.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
saumang2m
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

This is great news for all of us Bitcoin users. This will become a separate identity in the market of Bitcoin. For this reason, the price of Bitcoin can increase. We will also benefit.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
cryptoJTR

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

This is a great news indeed for the global adoption and acceptance of bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency as well. As we all know, Samsung is one of the famous and most successful mobile phone industry worldwide. This might give a boost to the popularity of cryptocurrency to a greater community. Crypto investors now will have more confidence to buy more bitcoin due to this positive news.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:43:00 AM

If it is true then it would be a very appreciable step from the giant in the hardware industry. However, I still believe that we need to go that extra mile in terms of building the environment which is suitable for cryptocurrencies. It means that one should be able to use Bitcoin and altcoins without converting into any other coin or currency. I hope, Samsung will come up with inbuilt smartphone applications in collaboration with Bitcoin wallet web service providers and that will make the difference.
tanyeza123

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:47:20 AM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/
                  I'd state it's uplifting news for us, the more organizations that are contending to give programming/equipment the less expensive the costs will get from the opposition. The other advantage is that once these extensive companies begin to profit by the crypto business, either specifically through venture or in a roundabout way through offering equipment/programming, they will begin to utilize their campaigning power to push back government endeavors to hurt the crypto network.
                  When they begin acknowledging how much their primary concern is influenced by individuals purchasing their items to mine, they will turn out to be more defensive and utilize their political impact to abridge against crypto enactment.
warrior.coins22

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:56:03 PM

this is good news for many people. we know samsung is one of the largest electronics companies in the world. I just read this news, and I'm happy. this will be very influential both in the world of cryptocurrency forward.
 and I certainly am more enthusiastic. thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: