Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:23:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4577 times)
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

It is definitely a good news for the cryptocurrency that such a big name like SAMSUNG has entered this market.SAMSUNG is the multinational company and create various things around the globe Samsung will make a mark on the market of it's name.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

this is very good news. I always rejoice when I hear that big companies are starting to move and develop in the crypto market! the world of crypto currency is a great opportunity. it will be very bad if they do not use their opportunity to make a profit!
pangitkaayo

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

This will be the start i think, If Samsung wil enter the cryptocurrency i think it has a lot of big impact in the cryptocurrency world especially it promotes bitcoin more and more people will engage in bitcoin and more investors to come and make the market price rise up again.
BitcoinConte

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:30:38 PM

I think That's a good news for the crypto world. If more and more companies will join with cryptocurrencies, I think even some governments will accept crypto payments.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:23:51 PM

It's great that such large corporations are not afraid of innovations and accept cryptocurrency. It can serve as an example for many global companies, both large and smaller.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:37:10 PM

This is a very good sign for bitcoin, because every participation of such a large company in bitcoin speeds up the pace of its development and makes it more reliable in the eyes of investors.
Midas.Investments
Copper Member

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Yeah
Samsung, BMW... This is the future. After a few years, big companies will enter the market and it will be the next step to decentralized world
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:33:40 PM

It is a very great issue for the whole crypto world and this is a good sign that cryto is getting more believes. It will be a big impact specially Samsung is one of the most popular company in the world. I hope other companies will follow Samsung's steps in using bitcoin. This is a welcoming development.
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

This is a good news for those who collect and invest in the Cryptocurrency market. Samsung is a large and prestigious corporation in the world. Samsung's entry into the electronics market is a sign of the potential and authenticity of the electronic market in the future. In the context of many bad news about the Crypto market, this is a very positive news.
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

It is definitely a good news for the cryptocurrency that such a big name like SAMSUNG has entered this market.SAMSUNG is the multinational company and create various things around the globe Samsung will make a mark on the market of it's name.
Information Samsung entered the electronics market more than an advertisement for the market Cryptocurrency. But I think this is a good strategy for Samsung. When other corporations are struggling to determine whether Bitcoin is legitimate, Samsung may sell its electronic items in exchange for Bitcoin. This is quick and handy for both sellers and buyers. It will increase the revenue for the corporation from many consumers using Bitcoin all over the world.
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/

Wow, another crypto has made and now it is created by a huge well known company. Another good news for all the collectors and traders of cryptocurrency. I hope there are many more cryptos to be made.
taivan11

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

I am glad that Samsung did this because this is a good decision for them, I am pretty much sure that Samsung will be more strong and profitable company now.
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

This is a very good step taken by Samsung. Samsung is one of the biggest brands in the world. By their joining, the cryptocurrency market will become more powerful. I hope that more international companies will also join the crypto-world which will create a healthy competition among the currencies.
Palo05

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

Woaaah its a great news for us , And the biggest step taken by samsung   Cheesy its like samsung is our new ambassador on encouraging crypto currency on our millenial world 😊😊
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:03:38 PM

samsung just do not have anything, they do not know how to spin their own and so well-known brand, that's shoved themselves anywhere
Tonnniee

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

I think its really a good news especially now that the crypto world is under attack. At least this will help build public confidence that crypto is here to stay
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:28:08 PM

this is great to hear that such giant companies finally implementing crypto, or doing something to improve our everyday use of it. I am sure many of you heard about Starbucks intentions to accept payments in crypto. They are just trying to find an agent to process transactions. So, friends, we are about to witness the appearance of btc in real life.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/

Wow!this means,thats the population of cryptocurrency is still growing,and its would bring a great excitment to us!,actualy this news and the links thats you given,about the  future plan of  samsung corporation,thats they create to make there own mining sofware,is brings a great future and hope into the worlds of cryptocurrency because this means,thats the digital currency investment,is still exist and continue to move on its legacy towards globality and the samsung industry are the one who helps to contribute the success of crypto technology,if this would happen.

KseniaLard

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:01:20 AM

Every company wants to get more money. if we see on the basis of the article, Samsung simply wants to become a supplier of chips on Chinese mining equipment. This is good news for every miner in the world. But if Samsung invests in bitcoin, the BTC price of $ 50,000 will be possible.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

Its a good news though, but they should try something no one has done based on cryptocurrency,like a bitfil wallet that the owner is boldly saying is not hackable,we simply need the cryptoecosystem to be more safe,because the masses are adopting it by the second..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: