Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:39:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4577 times)
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:31:44 AM

Impressive, this is such news every crypto investor longs to read. For Samsung to start creating their mining software means a major boost for the crypto industry. Investors will troops in and give the market additional value. This will influence other big companies to join soon.

cuongdola211092

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

I am a samsung worker and also a bitcoin player. This information I am glad that a leading Korean corporation has embarked on the electronic money market and provided the chip to the excavators for China. This is the start, however it will open up a step for samsung and cryptocurrentcy
Tunapress

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

As we all know Samsung is one of the largest smart phone and electronics companies around the world, this is a big step for the company and this Samsung move will enable companies to tap into the Chinese market of ASIC chips, where local companies dominate for a long time, receive huge revenues from increasing demand for mining, so in my opinion.
MickyDonald

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:27:16 AM

With a large corporation like Samsung, the target they target is usually very high. With such a big ambition, I think the target will be bitcoin. Bitcoin is like stock and its price is constantly changing, although there are times when it is down slightly but overall bitcoin is on the rise again. Bitcoin is a great investment and a new addition to the diversified portfolio. With superior technology, Bitcoin offers the ability to carry out cross-border transactions, acting as a bridge from another currency. Convenience and safety are the concerns of all transactions not managed by the state. That is one of the small reasons that big corporations like Samsung are aiming for.
Finatu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

This is of course good. The progress of cryptocurrency is clearly seen and appreciated with such large and respected companies as Samsung getting into the arena. The progress has been going on for a while already with known and unknown companies getting into blockchain and creating their own cryptocurrencies. However, the impact is stronger when a huge international player is showing its trust and support of crypto.
Samsung sees the huge bitcoin market so they make specific bitcoin mining software. Samsung smartphones do not want to risk their big names just following along, but have long-term goals related to the bitcoin business, whether for mining or trading. In terms of business, they believe bitcoin is getting bigger and will be traded in many countries.
Chandan_gupta

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

It's good to hear that Samsung has entered in the world of crypto currency. This will gonna influence many more big companies to invest in BTC.  Wink. And this will remove questions from people's minds about investing in Bitcoins.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

nowadays every Businessman wants their business will be smooth so they want to accept all the types of payment methods available. So many companies like Samsung BMW Rolls-Royce and many sites like Amazon and some other shopping sites started to accept Bitcoin as a payment. And side by side they can make some profit also so they are accepting.
itsliss

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

this is great, every business now already has bias for blockchain technology. this is good for all bitcoiners as acceptance will keep growing
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

nowadays every Businessman wants their business will be smooth so they want to accept all the types of payment methods available. So many companies like Samsung BMW Rolls-Royce and many sites like Amazon and some other shopping sites started to accept Bitcoin as a payment. And side by side they can make some profit also so they are accepting.

I think this is a big development of cryptocurrency to be accepted in some big companies like samsung, BMW and Rolls- Royce which helps promoting cryptocurrency also. Because they really anticipating that by earning bitcoins this will give them huge amount of profit instantly.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
kimhospital

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:27:28 AM

I am sure there are a lot of things to come with Samsung now if they step into the world of electronic money. I would not be surprised even if they started producing graphics cards ... This is a great initiative from Samsung and the Korean government. Because they do not want to absorb the damage from their products, they will try everything they need to reduce the volatility of electronic money.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:08:45 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/
We all know that crypto is very digital, the most successful and the most popular crypto currency and because of its numerous advantages its use has been increasing through out the world and now the thing is that now millions of people around the world are investing into bitcoin and now there are even few countries who are investing into bitcoin as they has legalised bitcoin in their nation and not only countries but other large companies are also investing into bitcoin and I am happy that Samsung is one of them.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

That's a huge news and we are still waiting about it. I've read a news by Helen Partz in last april about the Samsung, and that was very annoying news for me, you can read it here too.

Samsung Produces ASIC Chips For New Halong Bitcoin Miner

https://cointelegraph.com/news/samsung-produces-asic-chips-for-new-halong-bitcoin-miner
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

That's a huge news and we are still waiting about it. I've read a news by Helen Partz in last april about the Samsung, and that was very annoying news for me, you can read it here too.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/samsung-produces-asic-chips-for-new-halong-bitcoin-miner

Its great news because it means they now accept cryptocurrency, I hope it will be continue and I think its a good start because samsung is one of the well known brand or company in the world. And I think it possible to some popular brand name will entered to a cryptocurrency world then if that happen surely it will be more stronger because not only people are interested to it but the huge company.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

I think this is good news for crypto fans, technology from Samsung is no longer in doubt, good luck with the mining technology from Samsung.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

Its great news because it means they now accept cryptocurrency, I hope it will be continue and I think its a good start because samsung is one of the well known brand or company in the world. And I think it possible to some popular brand name will entered to a cryptocurrency world then if that happen surely it will be more stronger because not only people are interested to it but the huge company.
Good start for big companies and expanding the market for bitcoin but that also shortens my retirement and termination time in crypto because when the crypto market became popular before the world, taxes and regulations in crypto would be born. And this piece of cake will not be too delicious with those spices, I will arrange everything and bye the crypto when it will soon become stable and no longer beneficial under the control of the government.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
eashikde

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

As you all know, Samsung as one of the largest and leading manufacturers of gadgets in the world is now creating some gadgets including services for working with Bitcoin. They are not included in the cryptocurrency, they simply do not lag behind the requirements for gadgets that can be used in managing and using cryptocurrency. This is very good news, since large players are only a plus for the cryptocurrency market.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

I am actually a little surprised they would enter a market like this seems like a move thats a bit to risky for them but hey.
makes crypto look more legit so thats good
cathalary153

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:26:55 AM

This is good news for the entire cryto industry in general. This is news so every crypto investor wants to read. This will affect other major companies involved soon. This information I am glad that a leading Korean company has embarked on the electronic money market and provided the chip for excavators to China. As we all know, Samsung is one of the largest smartphone and electronics companies in the world, and this is a big step forward for the company and this move will help companies tap into the ASIC chip market. of China. With a large corporation like Samsung, the target they target is usually very high. Bitcoin is a great investment and a new addition to the diversified portfolio. Convenience and safety are the concerns of all transactions that are not state-managed.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:04:59 PM

Samsung has launched a new production process for its chips that uses its 7 nanometer (nm) Low Power Plus (7LPP). This could reduce its energy consumption by up to 50%.

The Samsung new production process is based on the extreme ultraviolet (EUV) lithography technology. This ensures that the new 7LPP chips are closer (area efficient) and energy efficient, which could have positive consequences for crypto-miners. The development in mining equipment is going at a rapid pace. The chips that are used for this are getting smaller and ever more efficient.

The 7LPP is a technological push in the direction of artificial intelligence (AI), the internet of things (IoT), networks, automotive, 5G and business and hyperscale datacenter that will make this all possible. With this, the company implied that the first chips to use were aimed at mobile and high performance computing (HPC) applications.
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/
To be honest, since when I was a kid I really love samsung phones, and I am a big fan of it. Knowing this kind of thing since samsung is very popular,I think all people knew about samsung. In short, a very influential name, so there is a big possibility many people will be using their mining software and if it a good software, it will be patronize and be competitive to other mining software.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: