Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4579 times)
steampunkz (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:25:01 AM

That's a huge news and we are still waiting about it. I've read a news by Helen Partz in last april about the Samsung, and that was very annoying news for me, you can read it here too.

Samsung Produces ASIC Chips For New Halong Bitcoin Miner

https://cointelegraph.com/news/samsung-produces-asic-chips-for-new-halong-bitcoin-miner

Its great news because it means they now accept cryptocurrency, I hope it will be continue and I think its a good start because samsung is one of the well known brand or company in the world. And I think it possible to some popular brand name will entered to a cryptocurrency world then if that happen surely it will be more stronger because not only people are interested to it but the huge company.
Good start for big companies and expanding the market for bitcoin but that also shortens my retirement and termination time in crypto because when the crypto market became popular before the world, taxes and regulations in crypto would be born. And this piece of cake will not be too delicious with those spices, I will arrange everything and bye the crypto when it will soon become stable and no longer beneficial under the control of the government.

The New Halong Miner now is available on their site last few months ago. I am interested how much it cost and what is the hash power these miners, I've recently watched some video and review about the miner https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVwhDE5hrmw My question for now, is it still okay to buy miners like these even BTC is recently falling?

J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:43:52 AM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/

Oh that's nice. Maybe in the future, Samsung products may now have the option to store bitcoins or other cryptocurrency on the phone. Or maybe Can transfer funds with just one tap. Samsung is getting smarter really, and hopefully, in the near future, Samsung may create a phone or product that can mine Bitcoins as well.

Y U MAD AT ME
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:18:29 AM

We know Samsung is one of the biggest mobile producers in the world. It is good news for crypto lovers that Samsung is now manufacturing bitcoin mining software. If more and more companies are coming towards bitcoin, Bitcoin will surely gain its populaity in the smallest corners of the world.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:10:08 AM

I think this is good news for crypto fans, technology from Samsung is no longer in doubt, good luck with the mining technology from Samsung.
Samsung is a big technology company, they have a lot of true fans, and many of them are Bitcoiners. Developers who accept Cryptocurrency and are willing to learn about this new technology will make market signals better.
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:39:39 AM

Indeed, this news has long been heard and I have read this news article. But so far I have not heard about the continuation of this good news. But I am very happy, when one of the biggest electronics companies (Samsung) has started entering the world of cryptocurrency. Of course it will be beneficial and expanding in the world. Thanks for Samsung, I hope this will bring mutual success ...
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:36:10 AM

This is good news! At least there is another huge company who come to believe the power of cryptocurrencies. I honestly believe that time will come almost everything will be digital, and with this, owning cryptocurrencies would be all the more beneficial specially when it comes to price. Imagine ever pioneering this and having garnered the highest of highs in 2017- this presupposes you have utilized what you have earned through the years. Nevertheless, I remain hopeful that Bitcoin recovers in the remaining quarter of 2018.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:43:24 AM

The effect on Bitcoin users will be the same, they will still hold and nothing much will really change, that is just the usual manufacturers of the old ASIC miners will be having a new rival and that means that will be a fight to cheap miner hardware, I guess.

In Bitcoin users, nothing much will be changing but in terms of other cryptocurrencies, a lot will change. New mining hardware means there will be a lot of people that might try to get into mining cryptocurrencies especially other cryptos are not that expensive and most of them are easier to mine than Bitcoin. More miners means more users and more investors in the process, that means the demand will be rising again as it is since Samsung is a great company and popular all around the globe for it's technologies.
davlewis

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

It seems like crypto is getting real acceptance, Samsung entering into crypto world is a great news.
They mentioned they will be accepting virtual currency in three Baltic countries. They have a partnership with a payment platform named CopPay.
This is a great news for the users as well as the company as they may experience something new.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

It is a great helps of bitcoin industry that such a big company like Samsung which is now accepted bitcoin cryptocurrency platform as mode of payments. As what we have heard that BMW is accepting bitcoin also, and with this good feedback of some prestigeous companies of bitcoin crypto, I think this cryptocurrency will be having a good development awaiting in the future as great business transaction in some other known companies.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/

Samsung also biggest player in heavy engineering sector, military, home appliances manufacturing in S.korea. No surprise they venture in crypto mining, or perhaps cryptocurrency and blockchain as well.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:27:07 AM

I noticed that Samsung began to follow the cryptocurrency very much. Before this news, I heard that they are in partnership with a project that recently holds an ICO !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

News like this can draw more investors into crypto and that is what we all want to see. It is absolutely a good news because samsung is a great company all over the world and their presence in crypto can convince a lot more people that at least crypto is not a scam like some people say.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Quennlorna42

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:16:31 PM

It is better for me as well as a samsung companies to join the bitcoin crypto industry in the country as more companies are able to get in, more willing to invest bitcoin crypto since the government begins to identify a cryptocurrency that is the earliest crypto in the world. to be samsung companies designed as electronics at low cost, especially in getting cryptocurrency coins. so bitcoin price is now low and entering the bear market last year and until now.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

If samsung really enters the world of cryptocurrency then I guess it is the best thing and news because we all know that samsung is such a big companies and well known for the smartphones and gadgets so letting samsung join is such a big help in promoting the cryptocurrency and encourage some other business to try it out.

LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:21:17 PM

If the speed of transfers is important for you, it is better to make transfers through multi-currency wallets. Change the cue ball on the light or ether and after half an hour at most they are already in place, though the recipient must also have a multi-wallet to return to the cue ball envelope.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

Strive to circumvent third-party app developers for mining. Mining still remains the hype and attention to mining hardware and also to applications remains high. It seems to me that Samsung decided to release its software against the background of this trend to pinch off a piece of this pie and leave smaller competitors behind. Still, they have very strong production capacity and support service, which is not in small businesses.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

If Samsung entered in crypto that means crypto will becoming better soon.Because this big whales will not come in if they will not profit.We will see and monitor that there will be a changes in coming days because of getting higher market.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

There are lots of companies are trying make a stand in crypto universe, we all know what is the main business of Samsung and they dont wanna lose an opportunity like this, but they also dont want to be open about this. Hopefully, other companies follow to make some innovation in crypto.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:21:42 PM

Undoubtedly, this is positive news for the entire cryptocurrency world. Support for the development of bitcoin such a large company as Samsung is worth a lot. This will give a new impetus to the development of the cryptocurrency market.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:50:36 PM

At this rate, it is possible that Samsung will release a smartphone based on blockchain technology, as HTC has done. In any case, this is a positive news for the development of bitcoin, and the whole cryptocurrency in general.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: