Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:59:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Is Banning Ads for Bitcoin and ICOs  (Read 2100 times)
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

Facebook only saw those scam icos are making money, but they didn't see that there are many ico that can bring hope and wealth to people, but they don’t care which ico can succeed, they just care about their users are not will be cheated.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:36:20 PM

I think this is a big deal to facebook so they have really studied it very well. I also think that the reason behind this big move is because Facebook is also planning to build its own coin called fbcoin which is also a big deal to every users. and I think it will be a big competitor of bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

To be quite frank with you I honestly think that Facebook made a very wise decision on banning these ads, it is indeed annoying and is not interesting, these ICOs offer you these kinds of services that ends up being crap, and mostly facebook users tend to ignore these advertisements and banners as it is not interesting and might be the wrong platform to put bitcoin ads.
Pikachu18
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

It's the hell of a news  Grin Still, now FB shows some ads. I saw some of them. I think they regulated few crypto ads. It's the time when the market goes down.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:30:43 PM

Of course it bad that facebook prohibits advertising ICO and cryptocurrency, but i use this social network and i see that many crypto projects are still advertised on facebook, and facebook normally treat to this advertisement, i think they did not completely prohibit the advertising of crypto projects and introduced just some restrictions under influence of state regulators.
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:53:25 PM

Of course this is bad news for bitcoin development because facebook is the most influential social media and become the most effective advertising place, hopefully this does not make users and devs. panic.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:37:17 AM

indeed they was banning cryptocurrency ads back then.
but now i heard they creating their own cryptocurrency despite they banned it.
beside facebook, i heard twitter and google ban crypto ads as well.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:47:54 AM

indeed they was banning cryptocurrency ads back then.
but now i heard they creating their own cryptocurrency despite they banned it.
beside facebook, i heard twitter and google ban crypto ads as well.
It`s just a rumor, I didn`t saw that anywhere. That would be a huge news, many would share that news, and that could benefit us all cause fb have a lot of users, all of them would get into cryptocurrencies and they will hear about bitcoin and how all that started.
Rumor or not, its a good advertising for blockchain, as a internet service fb would be better to adopt some altcoin or to create their own, its a surprise they didn`t do it already. Like every big company that worth a lot of money they need to work under government regulations, maybe they didn`t do it to not get into conflict with governments. Now when some governments are open to blockchain, they probably consider option to make their own token, maybe they are developing it as we speak.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

Actually its an old news already. We cant blame facebook for it. We all know there are some ICO project that are scam and facebook dont allow to be part of its promotion. There is also a news that twitter is also starting ro ban this kind of advertisement. If this happen it will be a big loss for the bounty hunter (which includes me, i also joined social media campaign). The reality will always be in our way, there is always a changes that must happen for the better of this social media, even though many ads will be compromised but its for the better.
Falconmytyh123

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:55:34 AM

Why they ban ads for bitcoin and ico? Maybe they think this ad is SCAM or something like that? Or they think bitcoin is illegal? But i hope that not effect for bitcoin and ico. Smiley

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:58:51 AM

Its not a rash decision by facebook although they have their own ICO they would still advertise cyrpto but the fact is the scams and other transactions in my coutnry is susally by usin facebook or other social media platforms. I think they did this to prevent it from happening.
Rivijski

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

Main problem of BTC is that it's very volatile and unstable. Solution with this problem of cryptocurrency will be alt coins with solid backing and rock stable rate independent from BTC. Good example may be Nebula Network - decentralized cloud wth emission mechanism tied to the supply in form of computational power and disc space. It's worth to read about this project as it may be rising star of Q3 2018..
thom88

Activity: 75
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:59:45 AM

I think bitcoin is the least of the reasons why they ban crypto. WE first must fix the reputation of crypto. its not too good
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:01:23 AM

After repeated complaints about spam and fraud advertising, Facebook has issued a complete ban. In a myriad of places so people can learn about digital currency, Facebook may be the worst place. Its users are less wary than those who regularly use other social networks
tokenomics

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

I appreciate Facebook doing this since they hold the highest number of subscribers. And since cryptocurrency is something that is not stable yet, it could mislead information all over the world to people. But maybe in the future they would revoke this policy.

umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:43:16 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/facebook-banning-advertisements-bitcoin-icos/

"Social media giant Facebook has unveiled a new policy that bans advertisements involving bitcoin and initial coin offerings, among others..."

It’s just a warning to peoples to invest in ICO’S carefully, infect Facebook also don’t want to ban Crypto or bitcoin due to a huge market.
If Facebook take a step to ban ico’s it is better to sort out some good ico’s because due to this action mostly scam ico’s will disappear.
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:44:32 AM

I think it's just a conspiracy because I still often see some cryptocurrency ads and some ICOs that are on facebook, such news is a FUD trying to knock down bitcoin prices by attacking new traders.
This topic has been made on January 31, 2018 and I think this topic is irrelevant right now.... And about your recognition, what's crypto ads that still available on FB? Seriously coz since last month I'm not seeing any crypto ads on FB anymore...
~
such news is a FUD trying to knock down bitcoin prices by attacking new traders.
Dumb*ss, what's FUD definition?
Quote from: Source=https://www.smallcapasia.com/what-is-fud-hodl-or-fomo-in-cryptocurrency-lingo-find-out-more-here/
Short form for ‘fear, uncertainty and doubt’. Usually used in the form of “xxx spreading FUD again.”
Example: JPMorgan’s Dimon spread FUD by saying Bitcoin is a fraud that will eventually blow up.
According from the definition of FUD, basically FUD is some fake news or whatever which is used to influence the price of a coin or whatever.... And how about "FB ban crypto ads" it's true and they (FB team) has been posted that shit on their site. Read the article

And anyway, bitcoin price even has been falling before this news outstanding...

Why they ban ads for bitcoin and ico? Maybe they think this ad is SCAM or something like that? Or they think bitcoin is illegal? But i hope that not effect for bitcoin and ico. Smiley
It's not about "they think" it's all about reality.. That as we can see, there are a lot scam ICO, so they won't take a risk putting their reputation as "biggest social media"..

It's like:
A: hey do you know FB?
B: yes, I know it.. FB is the biggest social media that advertise risky investment and let thousands of people lose their money, isn't it?
cryptonews90

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

Many social networking sites have started war on bitcoin to take a low way in iconomi but Although this Banning isn't many important
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

This facebook is banning crypto and ICO ads but until now their are more ads that's still we see on facebook, I think they are not serious enough to ban all ICO ads on their site because ads is a facebook life no ads means no facebook.
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

Banning of crypto and ICO ads in Facebook is real and i've experienced a temporary ban with my FB account because of this! I can't even post my airdrop referral links up to this time!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: