Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:01:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Is Banning Ads for Bitcoin and ICOs  (Read 2100 times)
gbsray

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

Social media sites are now for advertising purposes. Facebook community is a very huge market for eveything just like with bitcoin. And for me this is only a speculation because until now facebook welcome the crypto currency
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:54:53 PM

Frankly, I did not notice the ban on advertising, as there was advertising and remained. I think it was just a throw-in of information

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Thatsit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

Why is Facebook banning the advertisement of ICO's associated with Bitcoin? I think it's a big harm to such a large social media platform like Facebook. Because one of their main tasks is to add ads .
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:38:36 PM

Is that true? But I see there are some ico projects and ads that are on facebook. How did it happen ? am i wrong in seeing. But it seems to be something negative on cryptocurrency. hopefully advertising and something about cryptocurrency is not banned on facebook.
fatmia95

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:28:37 PM

I'm not suprise at all , after those lending ICO which scammed a lots of money from users, so advertising them will be dangerous for their users so that why twitter and facebook are trying to ban any advertisements from ICO.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:52:07 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/facebook-banning-advertisements-bitcoin-icos/

"Social media giant Facebook has unveiled a new policy that bans advertisements involving bitcoin and initial coin offerings, among others..."

Actually I see some ads in facebook about some cryptocurrencies maybe they not totally ban it because there some ads that still promote in facebook about crypto or bitcoin. And we not surprised about that banning because know how risky crypto is.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Ankhang2016

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

an idea or how to resolve a problem
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

Facebook is regulating the use of their platform for scamming ICO adverts not that they are banning cryptocurrency advert. What face book is doing will in  a way benefit the crypto family because as a result of this regulation only project that has a sound concept.
monacous

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:31:55 AM

I think this will happen very soon as many people get scammed because of those ICO's promoted in that social media. We can't blame mark for doing that, because many people will save from the those scammy icos.
Patricia Joness

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

This new policy not only applies to Facebook, but its other platforms, including Instagram and its Audience Network, where the company places ads on third-party websites.
Jonathan Greenn

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:37:54 PM

They would ban all ads for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in order to stop promotions that they see as frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:42:30 PM
Merited by malcovixeffect (2), perova93 (2), Esofdemon (2)

How I like it when people admit that they were wrong! Facebook has several times changed its mind about the crypt world! At the very beginning, they were neutral, then became negative about the crypto world, and now they have slowed down their pace! Today Facebook says that the crypto system is very interesting and you need to move in front! only, as before, they say very badly about advertising new projects on the crypto system! here I agree with them, because lately there have appeared a lot of mossins who collect money and run away! not for nothing a couple of months ago there was a big 7, they there have lit a lot of time in understanding and regulating the crypto market! Now in all countries this strict control and regulation for new projects takes place! I'm sure that soon the situation with the new projects will change! and then the whole world will open its doors to the creep market! And as Facebook will be faster than all the engines in this direction! for myself, I know one thing: if something is said very badly, then it is necessary to go there, then there is something interesting to do! I do not remember this, but I recently read that Facebook wants to transfer its social network to a crypto system! If she does this, it will mean a huge step in the legalization of the world's creep and creep system! I understand that in the whole world no one is against the crypto market, everything is against the smart projects, so let's hope that soon all the same will find a solution to these problems! To the last, I say: we are moving in the right direction and in the right rhythm, the crypto world is the future, and we are already one foot there!

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

What Facebook wants to do is so simple. I think Mark wants to ban it and create his own coin. But recently I also heard Facebook has taking the ban away. Well anything can be and all the same we have twitter and other social media platforms.

Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

Facebook is banning ads for bitcoin and ICOs it's not a good news for crypto market and media team of ICO and also for bounty hunter's, few times ago same type of news read but it's rumours i hopefully for its again same if it's true than its not good.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Susan Diass

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:50:38 PM

The world of cryptocurrencies, which people have flooded into as prices soared and fell dramatically in a few months, has also increasingly raised fears that parts of the market are dogged by scams. That's why Facebook needs the ban in order to seek to “better detect deceptive and misleading advertising practices.”
vakie1

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

Another negativity about bitcoin,surely it is gonna make downfall in bitcoin price in the coming days.Already the bitcoin price falling under $10K and I am not sure how much it is gonna fall.But I don't know what are the reasons for banning bitcoin ads.Few days back Mark told that they are going to create a new crypto currency for facebook payments but now they are banning crypto currency ads.Everyone is afraid of bitcoin or just they want to control the growth of bitcoin.Whatever I will hold my bitcoins surely it is gonna be the future currency of this world.So investors don't panic it is maybe a another dump created by whales.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:02:05 PM

thats predictable

I think it's just a conspiracy that makes new investors panic and end up selling their assets and many old players who take the opportunity to buy as much as possible.
and I think there are still some cryptocurrency and ICO ads hanging around the facebook window, and there are also google ads that still provide cryptocurrency ads
Leezee

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/facebook-banning-advertisements-bitcoin-icos/

"Social media giant Facebook has unveiled a new policy that bans advertisements involving bitcoin and initial coin offerings, among others..."

major market players have a way of going around, what i believe is that is just a market strategy.u see this rich guys don't want many rich people and bitcoin is offering such great opportunities.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

The fact remains that facebook are doing it business wise since they have ads and promotions which is paid for,  Facebook also has recently launch the marketplace. And since Facebook is the most popular and widely used by people, it is a great tool to spread product like the ICOs. The ICOs, instead of paying Facebook to make their advertisement has resulted into bounties, which I guess is one of the major reasons facebook is banning ICOs considering how much the are likely to make if those adverts comes through them directly.
Yes they have their own concern but overall it is not a good decision in favour of ICOs which in fact the best way for their  promotion. I hope that very soon they will overview their decision.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:35:42 PM

I think this is a bad news because facebook blocking ads for bitcoin and ico. Of course facebook is a very influential social media for crypto. And with this news will certainly be a minus value for bitcoin and ico. Hopefully the attraction of cryptocurrency will not just disappear.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: