Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Apple accept bitcoins?  (Read 4031 times)
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

I don't think Apple will be accepting Bitcoin, if it happens I think not in the soonest possible time. Personally, I have always observed that Apple is a company that has a strong core and belief in their own people, more often than not, they would just creat something on their own rather than be open in collaboration with others. I think if ever they will join the crypto currency industry, that is because they have create their own coins rather than be open and welcoming to Bitcoin or any other else. But hey anything is possible, I guess we will all just see it when it happens.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

tl;dr Apple = closed. BTC = open.
I think that Apple is not having a need to accept Bitcoin for now... it is useless for them, scince they are already having their insanely big profits from Iproducts.
razzor

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

It is never going to happen if that is what you are wondering. It is like expecting to see banks accepting bitcoin, it is exactly the same only that you are talking about one of the most massive brands of the entire world, do you get the point of that?

tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:24:53 PM

When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

I think it will take a long time for Apple to accept bitcoin, you can see that there are very few countries in the world today that recognize and recognize bitcoins, so bitcoin prices are not government The countries are under control and are dominated by a lot of black people such as whales, sharks, trading floors .... The market is still bearish in the long term so you should be very careful.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

Apple is big company and I think they know how bitcoin risky is and I think they don't need bitcoin to their company unless they change their mind to adopt bitcoin their company. But Apple is big company that don't need to rely in bitcoin.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
landyndanaju

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:04:50 AM

Even if Aplle is going to use crypto system, I think the company will create its own blockhain system without having to use another bitcoin or altcoin.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

Apple will accept Bitcoin only when it might potentially suit them, but rather than that, they would probably make a blockchain and coin for them only first. It's a very territorial, closed company.
They will accept it, Lets in few month or few years when bitcoins become a legal currency or at least a legal asset. I believe in august there will be ETF of bitcoin and it will boost bitcoin really good. I think what apple doing is cause they are afraid that crypto is a bubble that would burst, but crypto is a future which cant be avoid forever and they will accept it soon or later.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

Apple will accept Bitcoin only when it might potentially suit them, but rather than that, they would probably make a blockchain and coin for them only first. It's a very territorial, closed company.
They will accept it, Lets in few month or few years when bitcoins become a legal currency or at least a legal asset. I believe in august there will be ETF of bitcoin and it will boost bitcoin really good. I think what apple doing is cause they are afraid that crypto is a bubble that would burst, but crypto is a future which cant be avoid forever and they will accept it soon or later.

bitcoin is already a legal currency and a legal asset , infact many big companies are now already accepting it and for sure apple will soon follow it but for now i already heard that apple releases  their own payment system which is called apple pay . so i guess they should only foccus on the development and improvment of it  rather than foccusing on any other payment method that is not actually came from thier own company .

there is also a posibility that apple can create their own coin same as the plan of facebook . bitcoin and other cryptos might be on big risk if that happens because company such as apple are already well known to the public .
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:43:18 AM

As we all know that there are many controversy going on regarding the bitcoin and due to its volatile nature, it has always been in conversation with millions of people who are investing into bitcoin or are interested into bitcoin and there are even positive news also that few countries has legalised bitcoin transactions in their nation and few luxury car companies are also accepting bitcoin so the positive effect of bitcoin is going on and I am sure that apple will also understand the potential and then will legalise it and starts accepting it.
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:42:46 AM

maybe we believe Apple will accept bitcoin in the future and enjoy the ease in transact using bitcoin
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:01:17 AM

I think there are too many reasons for Apple not to accept Bitcoin as a form of payment in their ecosystem. They are so well known for their quality and prestige products, so they hate bad language, they hate hackers, they do not want to fight the government. Also, because Bitcoin deals seem to be anonymous, they can not control it. Therefore, they do not accept Bitcoin in the near future

CarolineCSY

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:03:29 AM

Apple may create its own crypto tokens
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:23:46 AM

The Apple already has everything, why should they take something else.
uchechiboy

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

As we all know that there are many controversy  going on regarding the bitcoin do to it volatile in nature,  In-fact many big companies has already accepted the bitcoin and for sure apple will soon be among ,but for now i heard that the apple their own payment system none as apple pay.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

I don't think that corporation that big as apple as will be in first line of embracing bitcoin technologies because it is just not needed for that there are having enough orders even without Bitcoin.
pickledmuffin

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

A great reason to stay away from Apple products, it basically is the antithesis of Bitcoin. I can never imagine Apple doing anything with crypto.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

there are excessively numerous explanations behind Apple not to acknowledge Bitcoin as a type of installment in their biological community. They are so outstanding for their quality and distinction items, so they despise awful dialect, they loathe programmers, they would prefer not to battle the administration. Additionally, in light of the fact that Bitcoin bargains appear to be unknown, they can not control it. In this way, they don't acknowledge Bitcoin sooner rather than later
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

Apple may create its own crypto tokens

Apple crypto tokens are now completely unnecessary. However, they can use blockchain technology in their business and it is more likely than creating their tokens. I do not think Apple is interested in having own coins.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

as a form of payment, no. you can use a Bitcoin Debit Card like CryptoPay to pay for anything you want with Bitcoin, i mean places where they accept it.
peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

Apple is a huge firm and many huge firms want to work with or invest in the best technology that would aid their business dealings and as such Bitcoin is a perfect fit for this kind of description. Amazon have started accepting BTC as a medium of payment on their website and this goes to show the importance of BTc, as the popularity increases many large firms would adopt BTc as a medium of payment and eventually Apple will.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: