Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Apple accept bitcoins?  (Read 4031 times)
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

well, right now I have not heard any news about it. well, but that would be a very good thing for us. we know that apple is a very large company. if they accept bitcoin, of course it will affect the price of bitcoin.
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

Any business that think that they have a good standing and will not think of puting measures to introduce cryptocurrency acceptance as mode of payment will blame themselves when their competitors get ahead of them.They will be amazed about the growth others will experienced as a result of acceptance of btc payments.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

tl;dr Apple = closed. BTC = open.

I think apple will accept bitcoin when price is expensive because big whales investors are wanting of a continues profit. Of this very long low volatility of coins they can't earn as they expects.
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

It will be difficult for big franchise like apple to start accepting bitcoins as there are still some regulations that is holding bitcoin to be freely used particularly by large institutions.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:29:14 AM

The easier option would be if apple had their own coin (they have their own payment method but not coin exactly) and if we could exchange that coin on somewhere like coinbase.
Best thing we can have if facebook buys coinbase, it will go legit on silicon valley and we will see google ad payments in coins, apple payments in coins, amazon payment option as coins. We will have all those things because of facebook, so let's hope for the best.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:49:05 AM

When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

In my own opinion, apple does not even need cryptocurrency business because their own product is already success and their are making tons of money for their company.

phillippw6

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

Apple is an American consumer electronics company now there are many coins that are built to be ram Leela integrated with Apple products but due to the government restrictions and bans upon the use of bitcoin, Apple will not be using bitcoin for its devices in the near future
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:54:10 PM

Apple will accept Bitcoin only when it might potentially suit them, but rather than that, they would probably make a blockchain and coin for them only first. It's a very territorial, closed company.

Agree, it is a big company, not unless if they will acknowledge it, time will tell. But with Apple capability, they can indeed make thier own blockchain.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

In my own opinion, apple does not even need cryptocurrency business because their own product is already success and their are making tons of money for their company.
I think Apple's adoption of Bitcoin is just a matter of time because there are many countries and big corporations in the world that have adopted Bitcoin as a real currency and asset. If Apple does not accept Bitcoin then I think it's a loss for them.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

I completely agree with you. And all the information I've read and heard says only that Apple is negative about crypto-currencies. Perhaps they will decide to someday release their coins, but at the moment it seems to me that it is not relevant for them
SaraClarke1212

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:23:34 AM

Why Apple has to accept bitcoin, while its team can create any new coin. When it comes to creating new cryptos, maybe in the future, crypto bearing the name of the Apple brand can change the current cryptos user habits. If they build it, they will be the direct competitors of bitcoin and the cryptos present in the market. Because Apple has a brand and they have done crazy things in the past can bring the world a product that can change the smartphone industry.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:31:35 AM

I think Apple's adoption of Bitcoin is just a matter of time because there are many countries and big corporations in the world that have adopted Bitcoin as a real currency and asset. If Apple does not accept Bitcoin then I think it's a loss for them.

It wouldn't be a loss  to them because at the first place they sold their products using physical money or credit card , it wouldnt be a loss though if they tried to accept bitcoin.in their company it would be a the same or a higher little bit because some people will tend to buy their products using bitcoin and not their physical money so sort of those money is converted to btc
icoresearch

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

They will be forced to accept it like it was with some other technologies, like wireless chargers. Sometimes you have to join mainstream, even if you used to create mainstreams yourself.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:04:09 PM

Formally if the Apple will accept in bitcoins I think as of now the date is tentative if it will happen this is a good news for the consumers who like Apple business can buy the way of payment in bitcoin.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

It will be difficult for big franchise like apple to start accepting bitcoins as there are still some regulations that is holding bitcoin to be freely used particularly by large institutions.

I have the same thoughts. Maybe (just MAYBE) Apple can take this decision but if it happens, it will happen not so very soon. This is a self-sufficient institution.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

I have the same thoughts. Maybe (just MAYBE) Apple can take this decision but if it happens, it will happen not so very soon. This is a self-sufficient institution.
I think that the trend has now started, some big companies have already started accepting bitcoin, and therefore I am even confident about Apple will also take the step and will very soon accept bitcoin and will start using it as for their payment system.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:52:55 AM

There's a possibility that It can be happen because there has been big companies It though such as samsung. And I think Apple wait for the response of samusng If it Is going positive way then might be they will try to accept crypocurrency too.
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

I dont think apple is open to any type of cryptocurrencies direct as their payment system.. Apple is just so big they can make their own currency $apple 😂

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

no one knows that,but i think apple will also use cryptocurrency in the future if the price will continue to grow in the market that will attract the investors.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

no one knows that,but i think apple will also use cryptocurrency in the future if the price will continue to grow in the market that will attract the investors.

Apply does not need cryptocurrency because their business is already successful and the only problem on their business is the super expensive price of their products.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: