Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:51:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created?  (Read 2162 times)
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:16:55 AM

The bitcoin have very good effects on the whole world. The new rich people are the fruit of the bitcoin. The most people that were very poor are now living good life due to hardworking with bitcoin. There are so many good affect of the bitcoin, if the bitcoin wasn't created these good effect will not appear in the world. and people will still poor and no new rich people will be there.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:19:06 AM

If what you mean by cryptocurrency is the "bitcoin" itself, so it will be no decentralized currency that none government can control like now.
But I believe the idea of creating decentralized currency itself will exist but maybe with a different name or rules.

If the crypto did not exist, maybe I'll be back to my old-fashioned work with strict time labor from 8 AM to 5 PM every day. Which is not quite as good as it is now.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:21:23 AM

If BITCOIN was not created then:~
1. some of us would be at their jobs at this time
2. we would not be sitting in this forum and discussing this topic
3. there would be nothing called cryptocurrency or digital money
4. there would be many starving who are just able to get proper food because of BITCOIN
5. and lat but not the least there would be many still searching their source of income .

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
qwesasd

Activity: 117
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:25:07 AM

If there is no in the world, I understand that you want to know our thoughts. If bitcoin is not created, my life may be a mess. I will give something to the trivial things in my life. Expenditure on all kinds of domestic expenses, life may overwhelm me. Bitcoin is my savior and it's hard to imagine a world without bitcoin.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

if bitcoin wasn't created then it is possible that we will not know cryptocurrencies or it would be years later before it will be created. bitcoin as the beginning of cryptocurrency would have different name also. it is not possible for cryptocurrency not to be created because humans are created and full of ideas.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

I think I'm less positive in my life because nothing have ever made me feel this way and only bitcoin did that effect on me. Nothing would get me excited to wake up and get inspired to work to get more btc.
sajjad100

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

I can't even imagine that. If bitcoin was not created then we will never ever have any crypto coin among us. Bitcoin is the first crypto coin that brings super popularity. If bitcoin was not created then none of the cryptos will ever exist. There will be a lot of differences. Without bitcoin, many people will be jobless. Unemployment problem will be at a serious level.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:56:20 AM

If bitcoin wasn't created then it is possible that we will not know cryptocurrencies or it would be years later before it will be created. bitcoin as the beginning of cryptocurrency would have different name also. it is not possible for cryptocurrency not to be created because humans are created and full of ideas. If there is no in the world, I understand that you want to know our thoughts. If bitcoin is not created, my life may be a mess. I will give something to the trivial things in my life. Expenditure on all kinds of domestic expenses, life may overwhelm me. Bitcoin is my savior and it's hard to imagine a world without bitcoin.
Surely there will be someone who created Bitcoin who knows who it is. Or maybe people will create something similar to Bitcoin who can give us the freedom to transact online. Without limitation the amount of money transferred, without limitation the amount of transfers each day, without interference by the government and the bank, and without age restrictions. Nor do we need an authentic identity. For now, I think Bitcoin will continue to grow, in terms of price and technology. And if something happens to Bitcoin in the future, there will certainly be a fix or replace it, which is definitely better than the present one.
Cholidm

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

if the bitcoin was not created then we are still spinning in the era of conventional money of course the rich people who control the world economy will still monopolize the world economy, even they can control other countries with its wealth by the creation of bitcoin began to reduce the influence of the monopoly power of conventional economy based on money conventional so that we have a choice in doing business want to use virtual money or conventional money where both have advantages and disadvantages of each

Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

If bitcoin was'nt created,I think we have no knowledge about decentralized system and we always depends on the bank to keep our money with low interest.Digital currency created due to high technology in our new  era now,without  it we cannot easily pay our bills and always hassel in other center just to pay our expenses.And also I think we cannot earn like what we do now,financial problem is always the problem in every country now.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:14:55 AM

What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?
If bitcoin wasn't created,I think I am working right now in the regular job and I handle a paper works.Also if it is wasn't created we did not know or we don't have any knowledge about the cryptocuurency system now and I think many people that is unemployed still are unemployed now because bitcoin brings a job to many people so that they will not need to find a regular job.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

If bitcoin wasn't created then there will be no altcoins and there will be no other cryptocurrencies that will be created also that can be the solution for our world. Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency that is ever launched and without it then there will be no source for an idea on what to make in the internet because bitcoin became as a basis of their technology that they wanted to create.
specsmuluk

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:55:56 AM

If bitcoin is not made, I do not think modern technology will flourish, with bitcoin all changing well, for example unemployment is reduced due to entry in bitcoin world and they succeed here, then with this krypto currency it is now more practical and convenient, this is the advantage of bitcoin ...  Smiley
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

I am very thanfull that my friend introduce me about bitcoin because when the time i started to join here i am very excited of what bitcoin i have benefited and i know like my friend i am going to be success here. Therefore if bitcoin wasnt created i never experience what i felt today, all the excitement and more.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Rappyboy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

Then we will still be under the centralize system carrying all taxes, but im confident that even if bitcoin did not appear, there would always be something to come up and carry something good ans powerful for the future.
alonrono

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?
I think if Bitcoin wasn't created then something else was take his place.
Bitcoin is something that change the world and I think bitcoin and blockchain are necessary to the world.
madgpt

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

I don't think cryptocurrency will be known as it is today without bitcoin. It is the pioneer in cryptocurrency world and has shaped to an infinite possibilities of the technology behind it - Blockchain, which proves to be very beneficial in the digital age wherein advancement in technology is steadfastly growing.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:28:54 PM

if bitcoin is not created, then there will be no crypto world
there will be no digital investment, nor will there be altcoin
and there will be no such work, which we are doing now here
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:38:03 PM

What if bitcoin is not created? chances are I'm still unemployed but with BITCOIN I can be like now, with bitcoin I can meet all my needs in economic terms without the slightest drop.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Arcdhaven

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

What if Bitcoin wasn't created?

1. NO furum
2. NO Project
3. NO investors
4. NO earning a profits
5. NO one Millioners because of Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: