Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:23:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created?  (Read 2161 times)
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

If until now Bitcoin never existed and never made. I'm sure there will not be many successful and rich people. Because of Bitcoin some people who use already feel the results and the results are very satisfactory. The economy that uses Bitcoin one by one began to improve and be more adequate for his life.
If bitcoin wasn't created, i think that the other cryptocurrencies would not be created too because bitcoin is the foundation of all the coins. Many people will not be successful now because bitcoin helps many people to earn big profit, to support our financial needs and for our future. Bitcoin have so much impact on our lives, if bitcoin never existed, then im sure many of us struggles on how to earn money for a living, for our future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:07:59 PM

If we did not discover bitcoin, we would not have been able to fulfill our dreams. bitcoin is the first crypto currency that we are earning. For bitcoin, I can earn money while I am a student, so much better for my family. If we did not create bitcoin then our economy would have stayed behind. Which we would never want to do in this bitcoin, many people have been successful and people are very happy. bitcoin has created crypto currency has changed so much.
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

If bitcoin wasn't created, i think there will still no cryptocurrency now, 50% sure about this.
We all know that Bitcoin and blockchain were created a long time before Ethereum and others follow its step.
It is really all about Satoshi Nakamoto that starts all about the craziness in this crypto world.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

Better life of others will not experience, it makes people life change without creation of btc it will not happen.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:22:30 PM

What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?
I can't understand you, if bitcoin was not created obviously there are no any cryptocurrencies because before cryptocurrencies was created there was bitcoin, bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency. If bitcoin was not created maybe  i could be a nornal person who do not have any good income because i only have a small amount of income unlike in bitcoin i earned a big income from my investment.
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

I don't think Bitcoin is currently actively affecting a lot of lives. Sure, there are some exceptions but I think a majority of people see Bitcoin as a curiosity.Just because what matters with the bitcoin is not the name but the idea behind it.If there is no bitcoin, there are no millionaires because of bitcoin and maybe we don't have other source of income.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

If bitcoin cant created one can earn in a huge amount of fiat. No one can build own house and business with the young age. No one can stand along by it self if bitcoin is not created.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:37:17 PM

If the bitcoin was not created, the current king is now ETH. And everyone will care more about ETH

ampsec_

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

hmm maybe nothing because here in my country not all people use or know about cryptocurrency
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

If the bitcoin was not created then the whole world will stick to manual process. They will used the local currencies in all means or kinds of commercial transactions which is very not good and time consuming.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

Well . If bitcoin is not created then we dont have any extra income. Without bitcoin i cannot support my studies and everyday needs i cant also help my parents.  I could be a nornal person with a normal life who do not have any good income because i only have a small amount of income unlike in bitcoin i earned a big income from my investment. .If there is no bitcoin, there are no millionaires because of bitcoin and maybe we don't have other source of income.
mustafizur8400

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

The idea of crypto currency or digital currency was generated with the invention of Bitcoin. Today crypto market has grown up due to btc. Many other currencies are coming into the market depending on Bitcoin. If btc was not developed, we would not have this scenario in crypto market.
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

If Bitcoin not created? Then just imagine things didn't yet exists today but about to exist in the future. Now you've realize nothing is changed, if no Bitcoin yesterday therefore, no crypto today and our life goes on trading other assets or in stock markets.
Joyo Endho

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also changes the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from investments.

What would happen to the crypto world?
If bitcoin is not made, of course, the world's unemployment will not decrease. The lives of the people of the world will be mediocre, they live in deprivation and have no assets that can be invested. People will work very hard to be able to meet the needs of his life and his family. Debts owned may not necessarily be paid off in quick time. Cryptocurrency will not be as popular now if bitcoins are not created.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

If bitcoins was not created then banks would not be scared anymore and those wealthy people today who invest on bitcoins before back in 2013 are still broke in their life, bitcoins is very helpful because of its popularity that makes the price increase so i hope that bitcoins will exist forever.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

Confused to answer, if bitcoin is not made we will not know bitcoin, can not feel the advantages of bitcoin, and we all will not be in this forum.
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

If it isn't for Bitcoin, there would be no cryptocurrency world right now. And I am not what I am right now. For sure I will become an employee whose very hardworking to compete with different intelligent people in the business world. Bitcoin really changed my life. I am earning more than what I earned in my recent job.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

then another way of making use of currency would have been invented lol
1battermainsheet3

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:21:15 AM

Haven't thought about it. Its nice post I would say because everyone keeps lokking for future not the past
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:21:21 PM

I really don't have idea what will happen then.But those people who are depending on bitcoin for their living they have to lead their life on a poor way. This popular currency hadn't created.Many of the investors hadn't find a good sector for investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: