Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created?  (Read 2162 times)
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

Maybe if bitcoin was not created maybe there was no changes happened in my life and more people involved in bitcoin. But with the opportunities that bitcoin provides many people have had a good life and have a bright future.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

Before bitcoin was created we had some alternative dollars such as e-gold, liberty reserve e.t.c so if bitcoin was not creates there could have been something else created similar to bitcoin. The world is going 100% digital
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

if bitcoin wasnt created,
we still in the world, where the thing all centralized.
No decentralized platform like bitcoin and altcoins.
We are aware that people have different ideas when it comes to different things in life, most especially how are ideas revolving around the currencies, but hey did you come up with the idea then suddenly some random people think the same as yours? there's a little different but the identical pattern of your ideas crosses out, the same thing will also apply to cryptocurrencies, what if Satoshi come up with the idea of bitcoin A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System, so there will be no cryptocurrency that is existing now? Another brilliant figure will probably come up with the idea of P2P cash system which is identical to bitcoin but with different style or variations, the possibility is another people will take over and create an idea about cryptography.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

If bitcoin wasn't created then may be I can't find many earning ways.I couldn't have earned $100000 per month.Also I don't get these advantages what bitcoin had give me.Bitcoin made me more rich and finincially sustained.Bitcoin has give me so many earning opportunities.If bitcoin wasn't created I don't have find these opportunities.So my life wouldn't be much joyful like now if bitcoin wasn't created.Thanks to satoshi nakamoto sir.

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

If bitcoin was not created, I think people would be busy on PTC, GPT, survey and microjob websites where you can earn few $ depending on their offer. People might also go into freelance jobs as other source of income.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

I don't think cryptocurrency will be known as it is today without bitcoin. It is the pioneer in cryptocurrency world and has shaped to an infinite possibilities of the technology behind it - Blockchain, which proves to be very beneficial in the digital age wherein advancement in technology is steadfastly growing.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

Another genius might come out and discover it and name it differently.
It is a different world now and it is hard to be unique because of discoveries that are found by those with special minds.

It will still be the same but just a little later maybe.
But as long as it is not created then we wont be seeing other cryptos. It is the start of all and they have discovered new cryptos because of bitcoin.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:18:22 PM

Crypto world is where it is today because of bitcoin .If bitcoin was not created the world will not know of alternative coins and crypto communities will not exist. We will only have a cashless society where digital money is used.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

If bitcoin isn't created, i don't know what will happen. But however, bitcoin is the one who make crypto world became so popular, because of its price and value.
If it's not created, then maybe crypto will still be there, but having no hope if there's no coin that they can depend or hope like btc or eth. But who knows, maybe if bitcoin isn't created there will be other coin that's as great as bitcoin, or even much greater!
If there's no bitcoin, absolutely i'm still so freaking poor and desprate in this life. Busy thinking about money and won't be able to pursue my dreams or do the things i like because of financial problem.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Jabiii

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

I think if bitcoin was not created there will be no other crypto because bitcoin was the first ever crypto that have been created. Blockchain and other crypto  is here because of bitcoin because it has established a strong foundation for cryptocurrencies. Also people's lives would not have been changed if there is no bitcoin because bitcoin supports many familes because of its value. Another is there will be no convenient way of paying bills and other stuffs like in fast foods. Bitcoin is bitcoin no matter what.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

The question is incomprehensible to me. Another crypto currency is a derivative of bitcoin. If bitcoin was not created, there would not be just digital crypto currency. The whole world would continue to be content with Fiat.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:40:48 AM

If bitcoin wasn't created life will still go on because there are still alternatives which have the same function as coins. But the excitement of using bitcoin couldn't be compare to others. The ease of using it is what I like it the most.

Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:50:51 AM

What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?
I think if bitcoin doesnt created is a big big loss for our economies progress. We are in a modern world so we need to level up. All our necesities in life are going in a higher price so we need extra income or other option to sustent our family daily needs.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:53:23 AM

We all know that because of bitcoin the crypto world is popular now all over the world. Bitcoin is the first ever crypto that have been created. Also, without bitcoin if it wasn't created all those people that already succeed in life now by the help bitcoin will not be as what they are today so we are so happy that there are person who is created the bitcoin.

pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 719

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:58:14 AM

It all comes to the existence of cryptocurrencies if Bitcoin wasn't ever created at the first place. There both the possibilities for cryptocurrencies' existence. One is obvious that crypto wouldn't have ever existed and the other is that some other coin would have taken place of Bitcoin. Besides that, we don't know how well would the new coin would have performed and how much influence would it have given to the other coins. Things would have changed completely because bitcoin is the one coin which influenced every other coin owners to create their own coins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:28:27 AM

I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

I think I have no earnings now. I'm thankful because the bitcoin was created. The bitcoin help me to help my family in our daily needs and to buy my maintenance of my grand father. I want to help my father in our daily expenses. I want to buy their needs because I love them so much.
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:32:15 AM

In short, the intrinsic value of bitcoin is that it is a better currency and is the ultimate reason someone is willing to buy it. However, there are many variables in the realization of this value, and people's understanding of this value is also very unclear. This is the source of soaring and plummeting prices.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:05:53 AM

If bitcoin was not created we crypto people will not be here in this forum and we will not be able to experienced this phenomenal changes that happened to our life from all of the benefits and profits we gained. But for some reason If there's no bitcoin created then I guess there will be someone like satoshi nakamoto who'll create a coin that is alike to bitcoin and maybe it will be as popular as bitcoin.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:36:33 AM

If bitcoin was not there, the world will be in the same old position where  the poor are remaining poor and that vicious circle keeps on continuing only the rich can enjoy the benefits of life. Bitcoins has eliminated two main issues of the world hunger, poverty and unemployment issues. Only because of bitcoins there are many other crypto currencies, every day new crypto currencies are entering the crypto market and more than !500 crypto currencies are existing so far, without bitcoins there would not have been any other crypto currency as all the crypto currencies are following the first crypto currency in the market.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:38:07 AM

If bitcoin wasn't created i dont think cryptocurrencies exist,first and foremost altcoins exist because of bitcoins existence though there were different platforms but bitcoins platform was behind all of this.. some creators of other coins got the idea from bitcoin meaning to say bitcoins existence influenced creators to create Initial Coin Offering(ICO)  and offers jobs to interested person to promote and get paid.Through this.. bitcoiners have the opportunity to get a job and being paid with bitcoins or tokens,through bitcoin we bitcoiners already  have the chance to have an additional income for our families future..thats why i could say that bitcoin is a blessing for all of us.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: