Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created?  (Read 2162 times)
AmberStephenson

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

If there is no bitcoin then definitely there are no altcoins. What is important is the fact that bitcoin change my life in term of financial aspects and also a big help for those who was unemployed.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

If bitcoins was not created then life will be much harder to sustain because the corporate world is just paying a small amount of salary on us and the cost of life is keep on increasing as the time goes by.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:05:22 AM

I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

If bitcoin is not created, theres no bitcoin talk forum,and we are not here in this community,working together, for the goodness of our investment. Otherwise theres no cryptocurrency in around this global community investment and maybe if without  bitcoin the economy is still going down,and the rate of poverty will increase to 95% of unemployed globally.so thats why bitcoins has a big rule of improving the economy growth of every country.

coindawan

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:14:51 AM

The old and recent SF movies were more realistic and futuristic.
boss@laway

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is an anonymous individual (or group of individuals) that invented Bitcoin. He released an extremely technical white paper in late 2008 called "Bitcoin: A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System".
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:56:40 AM

In fact, if bitcoin is not created, it is unlikely that cryptocurrency will develop as it currently does. Because bitcoin creates performance, usability and value for use in reality. It is highly effective for everyone. Bitcoin attracts investors, the world community to find and recognize ciphers as the most potential market. And the opportunity for us to become rich.
endogan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

If bitcoins are not created, there is definitely no crypto world or digital money, and no other coins. maybe if bitcoin is not created, which is now a millionaire, not necessarily now become rich, and I also will not have any extra income like now.

shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

For me if bitcoin is not created no one can can change their lives. They cant buy a things they want and also the needs.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:00:45 PM

If this bitcoin wasnt created no one will become rich like some people who are rich now because of using bitcoin. It is useful specially with the people who doesnt have a work and cannot be hired. Bitcoin is one way to provide the needs of everyone.
I disagree, I think those that earned a fortune with bitcoin would have become rich by investing in something else, after all they had the patience to hold with some of the biggest crashes that have existed in bitcoin so they could have invested in stocks or in real estate and they could have earned a huge amount of money anyway the only difference is it could have taken more time.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

I think my life will be empty if BTC wasn't created. I spend my all free time with crpyocurrency.

Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:10:09 PM

I think I'd be unhappy.. Thanks to bitcoin, I found friends, got acquainted with trading and earned a lot of money. Definitely, without bitcoin, my life wouldn't be as good as it is now.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

Well, it is either Bitcoin or something else would have been made available; in terms of another area of earnings. With respect to Cryptocurrency, if bitcoin wasnt created, I believe another coin would have been developed to take its place. But really thankful this Cryptocurrency was created.
boom-time

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:31:13 PM

What if C A T really spelled dog.

Sorry, bitcoin was created, this is our reality.

Crypto is here to stay.

Lotsa altcoins will disappear, a few will make early adopters some serious $$.

Know what you're buying before you buy it.  Plenty of scam artists out there.
Ragnartron

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:50:40 PM

Someone would invent some other blockchain. Like when people invented a car. If that guy didn't invented that year someone would by now. Without crypto I would be doomed, because I don't like stocks and it would take me the whole lifetime to earn some serious money.
ronaldsam

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:00:45 PM

If the bitcoin might not have been created, perhaps many do not now care about the computer. because I know it's important to computer is to make a money. while others are doing nothing with bitcoin, and because there is bitcoin I'm thankful because because of bitcoin I have done and earned money.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:06:42 PM

if bitcoins are not created then people who have been helped by bitcoin may be still in distress until now. I might also be in trouble until now if bitcoins are not created. so far many people who have been helped by bitcoin, so if bitcoin is not created then until now there are many people whose lives are all lacking.

Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:17:34 PM

The word "Bitcoin" is a name of coins that become famous and valuable because people accept and patronized it. If bitcoin was not created i think there is other coin takes place where bitcoin now but it will be in other name. There is a lot of coins in crypto market everyone has a value base on it's uses and acceptance of the people.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:40:57 PM

The first cryptocurrency is bitcoin so if bitcoin was not created  I think we will have a different path in digital money but it will in some way happen because I think our society has been using the same financial system for years and somehow people just wanted to change and evolve it. for myself, if bitcoin was not created I would be investing more in the stock market or in forex. I am really glad that bitcoin has been invented and being further developed.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:42:15 PM

Without bitcoin there will be no online transactions using bitcoin,  no signature  campaign,  no great ICO and no more exchange sites that currently operating because of bitcoin.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

Another currency would been created, similar to Bitcoin, and everything would develop the same way.
You are being too optimistic, there are many inventions that we think are modern but were created by the ancients first and then the technology was lost until another person invented again something similar or discovered again the same principle, there are many examples of this in history, and it is possible the same could have happened to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: