Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:43:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created?  (Read 2162 times)
Hanablue

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:54:27 AM

Bitcoin helped the world n ending poverty, Yes it did not finished poverty but it decreases the poverty for sure, If governments dont interfere then I am sure bitcoin will help the poor people the most, Thats the best creativity point for the crypto world.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:58:18 AM

if bitcoin is not done, still many people are suffering worldwide because there is no source of money because if you bitcoin you earn it big and minute minute time the bitcoin price moves so your income is fast when you bitcoin so the gowernment of the philippines should promote bitcoin so that more can help the Philippines.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Anewor

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:11:02 AM

What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?
If no one had initiated it, then nobody else would know the word crytocurrencies or digital currencies. Bitcoin would be a word not known to anybody and neither blockchain would be blockchain. And there will be just fiat currency and dollar on the top of all. Also on the other hand none of these forums would have existed to make bitcoin even more popular.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:14:43 AM

If Bitcoin was not created, I will still definitely be working on something else that is more traditional. When there is no innovation, say, in the way how money works, people would not ask for more because they seem to be content and okay about the usual. Generally, you would not like to ask for more because you ideally want the norms on how majority of the people do things. More importantly, you recognize that changing these norms would be assuming risks that are not supported by governments, customs, religions, and the like. Hence, we initially become resistant towards change which is by the way normal. Hence, I think if Bitcoin was not created, there would still be life and money in the ordinary course of business. The birth of Bitcoin just essentially added spice to what is already okay in humankind.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:19:32 AM

I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

well,I believe if Bitcoin was not create it's the same,continue living and still alive but I am no longer with it if was not created this and maybe I can not even buy those things that I have now and maybe I can not even help my family now.Of course if Bitcoin was not created may be I do not have big income now and I do not have a lot of money if Bitcoin was not create,so that I am bless and I am so lucky to have this and I am thankful who do this kind of job.
justinelee

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:26:09 AM

if bitcoin is not created there are no other altcoins or there are no cryptocurrency living online
most of that there are no other ways for some of us to earn..i think bitcoin is really important to us now..because it gives us way to earn for a living
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:28:14 AM

What if bitcoin wasn't created? Well of course there would still be something else that is Close to look like bitcoin but in different name and different program and still our life still goes on even if there is bitcoin or none. We still live in a world of corrupted governments and poverty but through bitcoin it helps us to gain more knowledge to earn income. Without it, i think there is not much of a change except you won't earn extra income on your daily life. And also without it i think there would be another digital currency that would be created by another person.  Grin
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:48:24 AM

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also changes the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from investments.

What would happen to the crypto world?
If for example Bitcoin is not created maybe I am up to now will work in the offline world. I will look for jobs in some companies that have a fixed salary every month. But because Bitcoin until now still exist and survive so I prefer to work in the online world than the offline world.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:12:15 AM

Well, if bitcoin wasn't created, therefore, there will be no cryptoworld too. Bitcoin is the alpha of cryptocurrencies and so alt coins were born to making the cryptoworld exists. And if bitcoin will be gone, cryptoworld will be in oblivion and it will take a long time to heal and recover it but surely, things will never gonna be the same again.

Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:14:17 AM

I guess we'll never find a way to innovate our fiat money system and eventually, fiat money will die.If Bitcoin wasnt created then i think crypto world will never be known and popular . Bitcoin is the most concept of cryptocurrency so if it was not created they will think that there is no cryptocurrrency .
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:20:47 AM

which will happen when bitcoin does not exist, it is unlikely that individual economic change can change all will slowly go unlike now we are already familiar with bitcoin and all individual economic changes begin to go up ..
because a lot of profit we get from bitcoin ..

Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

a silly question I guess. to indicate how bitcoin if not created.
in fact bitcoin has been created and influential to date. this is clear, and why would you fantasize about what if bitcoin is not created. this is something stupid, like you are daydreaming at night, to what world is created?  Grin Cheesy
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:20:54 AM

People will be looking for a decentralized system to get rid of this monopoly. Its just a matter of perfect time when a cryptocurrency will be introduced.It is the pioneer in cryptocurrency world and has shaped to an infinite possibilities of the technology behind it - Blockchain, which proves to be very beneficial in the digital age wherein advancement in technology is steadfastly growing.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

If btc wasn't created then there would be no crypto. I think btc was the first crypto created. It would have a different impact to people right now if that didn't work. I think people will look for more formal jobs and it will give pressure to us. There would be no advancement in terms of digital currency and technology as well.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

If bitcoin wasn't created, I think there will be no ethereum and other altcoins. Also there wouldn't be changes in lives of the users and there will be no alarming of banks and governments, banning cryptocurrencies and its transactions. There will be no ICO's where we can join bounty campaigns. We won't experience all these things if bitcoin wasn't created or that's all my thinking? Well I really don't know what would have happened if bitcoin wasn't created but thankfully it was created and we are all using and enjoying benefits we get from it.  Smiley Cheesy

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

If bitcoin wasn't created then I can't live the life what I'm living now,rich life becomes possible even for the normal people through bitcoin investments.So if there is no bitcoin nothing was changed from the older generation.But luckily Mr.Satoshi created the bitcoin and made many people happier. Smiley
exactly if bitcoin was not created many people wound not have been millionaires and thousandth today the way they are... Bitcoin has brought to us financial freedom and it has help us to make money easier than we have ever imagine. if it wasn't created must people could have been poor and helpless like a church rat   
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:09:22 AM

For me, if bitcoin was not created, there are still many people who experience financial problems. There will still more poor people that will kill themselves just to work. The economies of some countries will not be that well developed. Bitcoin is a great factor for us that affects our lives.

weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

No bitcoins, Then I would have invested my money on stocks.
If bitcoin was not created, I would have invested my money on business. But with the opportunities that bitcoin provides many people have had a good life and have a bright future.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:26:52 AM

If bitcoin was not created,  i see myself putting up a small business for my source of income  because i i need to work to support my daily  supply or daily needs.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:35:53 AM

If bitcoin is wasn't created we are not have a big value of cryptocurrency, bigger advantages and very helpful. and if bitcoin was not invented
there are many peolple who experience financial problems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: