Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ?  (Read 5655 times)
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will lose its popularity! The price will go up and people will say the opposite. But you do not need to discount other coins, which are also rapidly growing and developing.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

It is sad but Bitcoin best years are over  Undecided Mainly because bitcoin became so congested and stopped developing itself while other currencies progressed.  It doesn't help also that only big miners can mine BTC and not average GPU/CPU users. This is not what Sathoshi wanted. Mining should be available for everyone.
But now we have hard fork called Bitcoin Cash which is 8 times faster and much cheaper, which resembles Satoshi idea more closely. And many other altcoins to choose from.
Indeed, we did not seize the initiative, and now bitcoin is already known by most people that if Bitcoin does not develop itself, it will most likely be superseded by other cryptocurrencies.
No one will believe this that bitcoin will lose the value it is gaining more and more value and price so how can we believe this that someday bitcoin will become the only crypto currency in market, people are demanding for bitcoin most likely as cash so in future it will gain extreme place in crypto currency world, now many social media are working for bitcoin so it is time to make bitcoin popular more for new age and new time.

A normal people can't easily mine Bitcoin it will require a huge amount of money on investing for the Mining rig unit that you'll use in, even the electricity fee is high af now so there's no way for a low capital people can make it though. But it's not a reason bitcoin will go down and be considered a non profit crypto its still a the major Crypto in the market. But because of its high price and slow transaction and high fee many investor are taking on another path and considering trading Altcoins but it all has nothing to do on the popularity of  bitcoin.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

For me it is still popular for people who just recently notice about the cryptocurrency because newcomers just enter the markets with only a few knowledge about altcoins and all they know is Bitcoin only so whenever someone wanted to try investing in this community then they need to know more about Bitcoin first that's why it will never lose it's popularity although advanced people in cryptocurrency are now focusing on other coins because of the profit that they can gain.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

No it is not, decreasing of value in the market of bitcoins does not mean it already loses its popularity, it only means that most of the consumers are holding their coin and waiting for the value in the market to grow before selling their coins again.

LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:45:50 PM

Well i think bitcoin dont loses its popularity. Eventhough bitcoin nowadays are so low of its value, but many investors still want to invest it especially of those who aware that every starr of the year, bitcoin value really goes down so this is the best time to invest on bitcoin.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.

Although there are more coins that are coming in the market but the point is there are more believers of bitcoin because those alts was formed because of bitcoin. There will be no alts if bitcoin was not made.

So, more of us trust bitcoin so much and for sure btc will be more popular until now.

andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:12:27 PM

For me it is still popular for people who just recently notice about the cryptocurrency because newcomers just enter the markets with only a few knowledge about altcoins and all they know is Bitcoin only so whenever someone wanted to try investing in this community then they need to know more about Bitcoin first that's why it will never lose it's popularity although advanced people in cryptocurrency are now focusing on other coins because of the profit that they can gain.
I dont believe that bitcoin lose its popularity because day by day bitcoin's becoming more popular especially when it really helps us for everything we needed. Bitcoin's popularity will never lose even if their are many people who will join in this that they just only have few knowledge because joining in here, you can learn many more things. So we must need to trust bitcoin that much because trusting bitcoin means believing in ourselves and it means if you trust bitcoin, you can really gain a lot. Thats why bitcoin's becoming popular day by day. Because bitcoin is really a big help for everyone especially for their daily needs and especially providing some of our desires.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:10:31 PM

I really think it's not losing it's popularity but is really at the peak of it's popularity. There still many people who are not informed about this and some ignore their knowledge about it. As of me, I am still learning about bitcoin and in depth research about it, how to acquire it, how to let it grow, how to invest, how to trade, how to use and all. I am having fun doing this. I am glad, i am learning more about bitcoin. 

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund

Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:21:45 PM

It has nothing to do with being controlled. The more buyers/sellers, the more stable, and that's obvious.
Do you think all the time there are people that loves to buy? Do you think that there are people that loves to sell? You don't understand what I'm pointing out with its decentralization and I agree there is something to do with buyers and sellers but I'm talking about the decentralization.
Do you think you can pump & dump BTC like you can do with an unknown coin? No. It requires much less money to pump & dump a shit coin with nothing in its order book.
I don't know how you did come up with this idea of pump and dump scenario, its given to different types of market there are people who would love to pump their shit but I'm only pointing out with decentralization.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:33:05 PM

The demand for bitcoin will remain strong even if there are already numeous coins in the cypto markets. The price of the bitcoin at the present time is still in downtrend but it is part of the market price correction and almost all cryptocurrencies are also experiences similar correction from time to time. FUDs and other news such as government crackdown on bitcoin exchanges and imposing regulations contributes to the downtrend of bitcoin but it doesn't mean that it losing popularity.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

Bitcoin is still the base of all alts . To buy alts you need to buy bitcoin first ,thus it will never unpopular or irrelevant .
Yes other coins might make  you more profits but i think of bitcoin as storing value that in the long run gonna make me profits on my assets too.
Bitcoin price might dump drastically if more alts became paired with other coins and there was no need to buy bitcoin first to buy alts.

I don't think so. A lot of people are still wanting to aacquire bitcoin. There could be times that bitcoin will experience its downtrend but it will be really exciting to see it in uptrend again. We just have to wait and be patient.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:41:42 AM

the bitcoin is like this goes up and down the popularity has it already clear always the drops in prices affect the markets and our pockets and if the rooms give more money at times but the bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and each time it is more accepted

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:13:51 AM

Do you think all the time there are people that loves to buy? Do you think that there are people that loves to sell? You don't understand what I'm pointing out with its decentralization and I agree there is something to do with buyers and sellers but I'm talking about the decentralization.

When you have many millions of people trading, yes obviously there is always someone (+bots) to buy & sell.

A few whales just wouldn't be able to manipulate the EUR/USD pair like they can for most crypto. And that's certainly not because "governments" would prevent them to. Sure, market manipulation also happens to be illegal, but you also have no idea how much money (& how much media brainwashing) would be required to manipulate the EUR/USD pair. Because it's waaaay too big.

I don't know how you did come up with this idea of pump and dump scenario, its given to different types of market there are people who would love to pump their shit but I'm only pointing out with decentralization.

What's your definition of stability? Pump & dump is pretty much the definition of unstability.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:16:26 AM

the bitcoin is like this goes up and down the popularity has it already clear always the drops in prices affect the markets and our pockets and if the rooms give more money at times but the bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and each time it is more accepted

I believe that the popularity of bitcoin is in the hands of the people that already gain and trust on it.Today bitcoin is really getting more trend because it is really helpful and it is really profitable many of us really wanred to have mkre bitcoin for the near future specially during the pruce will go down many people buy on it in preparation of the near future when price  rise and sell.
shannen8

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:29:10 AM

No. Bitcoin is still popular. There still a lot of people that believes in bitcoin and continously spreading and advertising it to facebook, friends,   and families that's why it is still popular. So I hope bitcoin will also unite and get high in the next next month.  Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:32:35 AM

When you have many millions of people trading, yes obviously there is always someone (+bots) to buy & sell.

A few whales just wouldn't be able to manipulate the EUR/USD pair like they can for most crypto. And that's certainly not because "governments" would prevent them to. Sure, market manipulation also happens to be illegal, but you also have no idea how much money (& how much media brainwashing) would be required to manipulate the EUR/USD pair. Because it's waaaay too big.
I don't know on how far you are taking this, you are not getting the point what I'm telling about decentralization.

What's your definition of stability? Pump & dump is pretty much the definition of unstability.
Stability = stable market, pump and dump = unstable, yeah.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:44:30 AM

Even if bitcoin dies, its popularity is still high, because when it comes to digital cryptocurrencies, the first thing people think of is bitcoin. The drop in bitcoin prices does not mean that he vanishes and loses popularity.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:01:09 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 06:11:33 AM by zedrickjuls

Sure it is loosing , Just look at the bitcoin price today , lossing, loosing and loosing.
I think bitcoin will lose it's popularity because some people are already adopting and investing bitcoin  because it is beneficial and more profitable investment.Yes,there are so many times that bitcoin falls and the value decreases most of the time but don't based the popularity of bitcoin to it's decreasing value.I believed that sooner or later bitcoin will increase it's value again.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:02:42 AM

Popularity will begin to explode with lightning in the next year.
Bitcoin's lightning network is emerging where fees will be tiny and cross-chain atomic swaps for decentralized exchange.

Bitcoin's blockchain is the only unique one to provide the most security in a decentralized, global, incentivized fashion.

Bitcoin's price will be at the very least more than 4 times (400%) of todays price in 5 years.

Governments and laws are controlled by the central banks. Bitcoin is an anti-establishment revolution that has already solidified itself worldwide.

Bitcoin cannot be controlled. It cannot be banned. It cannot be made illegal. And conversely it cannot be legalized. It just simply is. And people can always use it.

Those trying to undermine and manipulate bitcoin stem from the central bank system around the world;
-the central banks dictate policy to all the operating big banks around the world and have essentially tried their best to ban bitcoin related transactions for more than four years straight, ever since 2013, and have failed at stopping bitcoin's growth, adoption, and popularity
-the central banks fund efforts to undermine bitcoin, providing plenty of capital and liquidity to private companies and venture backed groups such as Digital Currency Group (they own Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, Bitpay, and media outlet Coindesk) and also Roger Ver/Bitmain to undermine and break the bitcoin protocol and/or manipulate trade

Above are just small examples.

First, educate yourself and then others. Please checkout the link to the bitcointalk post in my signature titled: How to teach Bitcoin to a 7 year old.

Bitcoin is a secure, decentralized, trustless and open system which cannot be banned nor controlled.

Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it required a central 3rd party to function, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
Bitcoin is on the verge of lightning network release rendering altcoins as only backup plan options if not dead.
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin's value is worth hundreds of billions USD today. Altcoins however are scams, weak, pyramid schemes not offering these values.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to hold the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system. (more than stocks, more than houses, more than gold)

NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

I don't think so that bitcoin will loses it's popularity.Though there are some problems with bitcoin but those problems are not a big deal because those problems are absolutely so little in front of bitcoin's advantages.For these reasons I think bitcoin won't loses it's popularity.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: