Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ?  (Read 5655 times)
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

I think, bitcoin will not lose its popularity even though the price drops and many new coins emerge, because bitcoin still has a more attractive price and has a good future.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

Meanwhile LTC adoption is growing!: https://www.westpac.com.au/international-travel/international-transfers/litepay/

Also it is true that Altcoins can provide a much higher %gain, BTC atm still is the most stable coin (relatively speaking) due to its high MCAP.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
you are wrong,bitcoins popularity is not decreasing. sometimes price may fall that doesn't mean that its popularity fall.if anyone wants to know about cryptocureency  he must know bitcoin first. at first I came to know about bitcoin then I knew about other cryptocurrency.in order to get other coins popularity  , bitcoins popularity is needed.
other cryptocurrency is doing well when bitcoin is facing unstable price.but you need to remember that bitcoin is still reliable than other coins.to lose its popularity  longterm volatile situation for price is needed. but I think that is not going to be happened. as a result bitcoin will not lose its popularity.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

Many things can affect bitcoin and its stability but it all contribute to the popularity of bitcoin. Good or bad news, bitcoin becomes the talk of the town. because it is one of the most efficient crypto available now.

cryptoSchultz18

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

It is not a loss of popularity, it is just market correction that usually happens followed by a big growth. That's the process when the market reacts to things it is reluctant to. Here is a list of events that made the prices crash:

Chinese New Year.
Many people in China sold their cryptos to cover the New Year expenses.
China threatening to ban cryptocurrencies.
Worldwide banks blocking cryptocurrency transactions through their Credit/Debit cards.

Those events made the marked to crash but not collapse, it is recovering now and will get back stronger and better!  Wink
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency from the first time they exist till now. Whatever how much the others cryptocurrencies exist now. How the others cryptocurrencies can give you more profits than bitcoin can't make bitcoin loses they popularity. When we want buy the others cryptocurrencies, first thing that we should do is buy bitcoin. Bitcoin always be the base for the others cryptocurrencies.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

Bitcoin is only gaining popularity, today news only about this and say, loses in value only because large business wants to buy at a lower price Bitcoin, reducing its position to a minimum, and ordinary citizens such as we buy it, just our share in the global economy is not is noticeable against the background of large financial corporations!
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

while i reply, i will like to ask if the price of the aforementioned coins are not also fallen before or not prone to fall . secondly has the present price value decrease in bitcoin made the other coin higher?
bitcoin is still valued despite the fall especially be those who are bitcoin fan/users. though the other coins may be growing in value but still not as popular as bitcoin.

Shamburis

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:29:03 PM

Bitcoin can not lose its popularity just because of decreasing the amount of bitcoin, bitcoin now is a very popular in our country and it cannot erase the memory we have about bitcoin and also for what bitcoin help in our life to change from nothing to become a rich person because of Bitcoin.

kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

It will never affect the popularity of bitcoin even if it falls . Bitcoin is really popular because lot of people are used to it .And waiting holding the coins . Be more patience when it comes to bitcoin and thats happen normally so that dont get panic.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

No, bitcoin becomes more and more known. So many known personalities support bitcoin. This is because they see big potential a bitcoin can bring to someones life. Its really a life changing when you have bitcoin.Especially when you know how to handle it and how to prosper it.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

I think bitcoin popularity will be more and more according to some prediction including mine , because as you can see many investors, entrepreneur and different businessman around the world investing through bitcoin to have a better income or future. Despite the facts that the price is unstable, bitcoin will pump up back to normal again , many investors been successful just by bitcoin. The exposure of bitcoin is much though many people across the country suddenly notice it and as of now the bitcoin community becoming larger than larger than we ever know.
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

being oldest and most atable, BTC enjoys confidence of investors. though no one can predict the future but BTC will rule the cryptocurrency market for atleast next 3 to five years

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

Bitcoin is the leading representative for virtual currency around the world. In my opinion, if bitcoin loses its popularity, perhaps the virtual currency market will no longer exist. And now bitcoin is recovering, many countries are accepting bitcoin in commodity payment transactions. So in the future bitcoin will be more popular. I believe that bitcoin will replace cash in the future.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

Nope, bitcoin is not lose its popularity but yes due to some against news like stopping advertisement of bitcoin on facebook is coming due to which bitcoin have slow their popularity speed but its just for some time it will again recover its popularity speed soon.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

Sure it is loosing , Just look at the bitcoin price today , lossing , loosing and loosing.
as far as i know i think bitcoin now is most famous because a lot of people are working on it because of the price, price dump but it will increase .i dont think bitcoin losses its popularity now, they only think only but they dont know behind those things and it more getting famous now.

Bitcoin is sure the most popular cryptocurrency and it is not losing its popularity but gaining it. Even the negative things that happen to BTC (falls, bans, restrictions, hackers’ attacks) just add it fame.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

I do not think so that bitcoin will loses it's popularity.Because bitcoin service is better than other crypto currency.That's why day by day countless people are investing in bitcoin.In conclusion I will say that bitcoin will become more popular instead of loses it's popularity.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
divyasdm11

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:14:26 PM

I don't think so..bitcoin there is already a fork where it becomes a branch of bitcoin...
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

Sure it is loosing , Just look at the bitcoin price today , lossing , loosing and loosing.
as far as i know i think bitcoin now is most famous because a lot of people are working on it because of the price, price dump but it will increase .i dont think bitcoin losses its popularity now, they only think only but they dont know behind those things and it more getting famous now.

Bitcoin is sure the most popular cryptocurrency and it is not losing its popularity but gaining it. Even the negative things that happen to BTC (falls, bans, restrictions, hackers’ attacks) just add it fame.
Increasingly controversial, increasingly making bitcoin popular. All negative news will not affect people who understand the basics and the nature of bitcoin. So education about it is very important, not just interested in the profits, then when the loss will say that bitcoin dangerous, full of risk, and other negative things.

Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:43:38 PM

Never, as long as a strong bitcoin community automatically bitcoin will continue to be popular, if the price drops then it is fair because decentralization makes everything dependent on the user. bitcoin will continue to be popular despite getting banned from various countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: