Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency?  (Read 2486 times)
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:17:53 PM

Yea I read news from time to time and sometimes those news influence bitcoin a lot .
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:24:02 PM

I do not follow politician because most of the time they are telling things that are really not true and only giving false information to the public. Actually they are just giving speculations and not really studying the market, they just based their opinions on how they see things without making their own research. Politicians are only concern to what profitable to the government and will not support things like cryptos which they cannot control.

nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:55:30 PM

Ofcourse. the government is the one who controls everything in a country, all the regulations and the other, even though they are not very interested, I'm sure it has a big enough impact

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:51:35 AM

I personally don't bloody care what the politicians are saying. There is nothing they can do this time. Do not panic! We are winning the battle. Cryptocurrencies are have come to stay and no greedy politician all over the world can stop it. According to my security friend and mentor the "Paradox box" has been opened and it cannot be closed again. All the financial evils they committed have been exposed to the world. So I don't follow what they are saying because they are simple distractions. Ok, they want to kill Crypto let them first kill the internet. Let me tell you our system is a decentralized system with decentralized servers. They cannot bring it down. The Blockchain technology has come to stay, the politicians should learn this time how to accept it. We gave them political powers which they used against us. We have taking the financial powers from them. It's our own freedom. The battle is for us this time. They will try but they will not succeed. We know all their propaganda. The media is their tool but it is going to fail. Don't listen to them. They are afraid of losing taxes. The banks are afraid of losing their jobs. That's is the problem! Emancipate yourself from financial slavery my brother. Nine years after the establishment of Bitcoin they cannot stop it, is it now they want to stop it. Think about it. Relax my brother and join the moving train. Up Bitcoin, Up Crypto. Are you with me?

HOMT

Powered by,
Dharmah

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:52:22 AM

I'm only worried about G20 summit in March. Got to see what their stance on cryptocurrencies will be.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:01:05 AM

I know what the government says about bitcoin in my country but I never agree with what they say, because they always forbid the use of bitcoin, so I do not need to follow what the government is saying about bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:01:19 AM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
If they are talking bad things about cryptocurrency then I'm will not follow them but if they are starting to talk lightly and they show support to crypto, I'll follow them. But good thing here in my country that they aren't banning crypto's so I need to follow them regarding updates and other stuffs they are implementing with their ruling about cryptocurrencies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:12:48 AM

in fact I also do not want to follow them, but it turns out the market changed drastically since they make a statement, so willing or unwilling, I have to adjust to market conditions
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:47:00 AM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

yes, i follow the head central Bank Indonesia. she's name Ibu. Sri Mulyani. and she says "Cryptocurrencies is not admit here, and forbidden to use it as a pay in any transaction in Indonesia. but its allowed  if u want to trade, or want to have some coin..".
as a citizen of course you must follow what is governed by the government. and if you break you must have violated the law and probably will be criminalized. but the Indonesian government does not ban bitcoin as a whole. they forbid bitcoin to be used as currency and payment methods only because they can not be monitored by the government. because it is feared it is used as an illegal activity and threatens its own local currency. I obey what the government says about it. but the Indonesian government does not forbid their communities to invest in bitcoin. but the government only commemorates to be cautious of crypto investment because it is fluctuating (risky)
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:12:09 AM

Sure, I always try to keep up to date if they say anything important and if that may affect the coins in any way possible.

But other than that, it's always interesting to see what they think and if the public perception changes.

That's true. Sometimes when an influential politician comments about bitcoin or releases a public statement, it sometimes affect the price because there are many who believe and follow them. Unless that the certain politician is an expert in crypto, then I don't think that their opinion have any bearing. I'm pretty sure that more people from this forum have more knowledge about bitcoin or crypto than some politicians and that their statements are just made for publicity since they are well known public figures.

sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:52:18 AM

I really don't follow any politicians activities except for our president.
I don't care what politicians would say about Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency stuff because they don't have the entire fact about the future of our monetary system.
But if they do said anything about Cryptocurrency, I consider to think that they might speculating out of their interests.
That's exactly what my mind said. Politicians doesn't affect on bitcoin, If its going to financial service/management then it increases our concern. And it will be a matter of more concern when it comes to the central bank.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:56:21 AM

I dont believe what politicians says about cryptocurrncies because in secret they buy crypto as part of their investment portfolio. There also top bankers who invest heavily in crypto currencies ,so I don't trust their advice.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

no, I do not care much about how politicians say about bitcoin cause they do not have any authority on bitcoin or the cryptocurrency. They can ban cryptocurrency but who cares, I will continue to use bitcoin because I trust the blockchain and their anonymous system. No government can know that I am using cryptocurrency. The crypto truly gives us a lot of hope and freedom among a world which is controlled by the government

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Gelesko (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:40:10 PM

Today head of European Central Bank, Mario Draghi was in European Parliament in Strasbourg. He warned once again, that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are unregulated and risky asset's! Cryptocurrency has a high volatility and it should be purchased with caution! Mr Draghi said that the banks had shown only limited appetite, but recent developments, as listing bitcoin futures contracts, could lead European banks to hold positions in bitcoin!

annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

i don't follow politicans and what they say about cryptocurrencies because I think they just wanna fight bitcoin or altcoins in the future because they are scared that it could be better than their fiat money. I just follow my dudes here in bitcointalk and on twitter to get the latest stuff Smiley
I really don’t follow any information of politicians and bankers and even I don’t want to keep an eye on them any more. Well we all know that the bankers is afraid of cryptocurrencies, they don’t like bitcoin and they are finding the way to eliminate cryptocurrencies as soon as possible. For me, both politicians and bankers are not worth of trusting. Especially, they don’t have more knowledge relating to cryptocurrencies, they only know the huge influence that this crypto marketer take impact in. Maybe politicians always find many ways to control cryptocurrencies.
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

I follow what they say at times just to feel their pain of jealousy. A lot politician talk about cryptocurrency in my country almost everyday. These are just greedy and corrupt people who doesn't want the good of others. They know crypto is bettering the lives of many across the globe. All they know how to do is criticise crypto at their respective house of assemblies, they cannot succeed.  News of policians on crypto should not bother us or prevent us from investing in crypto.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

I follow what they say at times just to feel their pain of jealousy. A lot politician talk about cryptocurrency in my country almost everyday. These are just greedy and corrupt people who doesn't want the good of others. They know crypto is bettering the lives of many across the globe. All they know how to do is criticise crypto at their respective house of assemblies, they cannot succeed.  News of policians on crypto should not bother us or prevent us from investing in crypto.
The problem is they got influence and those who doesn't have any idea about this business are believing them placing crypto into a negative opinions,
I think if those politician only care about their people then they will allow this system to facilitate from their jurisdictions and start helping their economy,
I don't have that much interest as I live where politicians is not yet been well inform about crypto.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

The politicians have failed in there plans towards the crypto world they are just full of jealousy and greed,they only want to enrich their selves,when they see other persons earn more than them they start grinding their teeth.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

that was expected from them, politicians wanted to take advantage on cryptocurrency, it made a lot of noise in around the world, about its value and its potential. that's why government wanted to control it

peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

The politicians have failed in there plans towards the crypto world they are just full of jealousy and greed,they only want to enrich their selves,when they see other persons earn more than them they start grinding their teeth.
Politicians always notice the ways to become richer. Therefore, they turned their attention to the crypto currency. But it's better to listen less politicians, they often lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: