Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:44:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency?  (Read 2491 times)
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:42:04 PM

I follow what they say at times just to feel their pain of jealousy. A lot politician talk about cryptocurrency in my country almost everyday. These are just greedy and corrupt people who doesn't want the good of others. They know crypto is bettering the lives of many across the globe. All they know how to do is criticise crypto at their respective house of assemblies, they cannot succeed.  News of policians on crypto should not bother us or prevent us from investing in crypto.
The problem is they got influence and those who doesn't have any idea about this business are believing them placing crypto into a negative opinions,
I think if those politician only care about their people then they will allow this system to facilitate from their jurisdictions and start helping their economy,
I don't have that much interest as I live where politicians is not yet been well inform about crypto.
the way on how they may influence other people and they have to follow them so that is more people may follow them for what they have been say and do for this is not as a good to be for cause sometimes there is some bad effects , bad result for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

Crypto currencies were not  created for the politician . It was created for people like us you and I . so why should I listen to those that do not have my interest at heart. They are only out for themselves.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

It is prudent to follow the news, because policy changes and regulations affect businesses and bring about unforeseen changes. That said, our perceptions, our beliefs and convictions can make the required difference to any such decisions.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:47:11 PM

The politicians are usually the government officials when they are "elected" ,aspirants and ex officials. From whatever way it is looked at , politicians are people with interior and personal motives because politics itself is the manner or ways of sharing scarce resources.

Therefore, they - politicians can't say what will not benefit them whether directly or indirectly. Take away tax and what comes to the government, they might be looking seriously on how to totally erase cryptos from the face of the earth.

I'm hoping that the G20 meeting would bring more breath to digital currency .
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:17:00 PM

of course I am doing.if you following the news you can find easily that kind of news.But in my country all politicians only says bullshit.REcently our government said'trading btc is a sin' Cheesy.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:29:18 PM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

Politicians are politician which means they cannot be trusted specially when it comes to financial issue. This politicians are only after on the tax that they can collect to people. They don't really care about how the technology can help the efficiency of payment system because if they really do, they will consider cryptocurrency as a legal currency in every nation.
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:35:41 PM

You always gotta try and you have to keep up the politicans what they are thinking about to do with the network we are living from. Like if they are goin to apply taxes or even forbidden it like China and Korea set rules of it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

The problem politically is that they can not control all this system of crypto currency and they are enraged. And you can not create laws for the "people's" currency.

Gelesko (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

I think not all politicians, want their people/coutry to suffer, if people don't understand financial markets, they are investing, just because everybody is investing, it's politician's and heads of banks, job to protect people, from loosing money and getting disappointed in financial markets and his job is to inform people of curtain dangers that exists! After end of the day, you can listen to what they say and you can make your choice! For example some government (forgot the country), last week, made a speech to it's own people, do not invest in crypto, you could loose your shirt, if you don't know what you are doing! Anyway good luck everyone! Choice is yours, but I will definitively listen and follow them, what they have to say to us and what message they are bringing!! They sure know more, than us

Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:40:14 PM

Yes ! I follow seriously what politicians say about cryptocurrency. In Nigeria, the government of the day warns those involve in cryptocurrency or bitcoin to desist from it or the law will take its tool on anyone caught in the trading or anything that has to do with it. I am not bothered, because I dont see creativity as a crime. I buy my data, use my laptop, provide for my electricity on my own and use my time and head to do the any bounty or airdrop here and also connect with the world not just my country. I wish they will receive some education on the future need of this cryptocurrency.
batmanbabushka

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:58:37 PM

No I don't as I find that most politicians will change their tune when crypto becomes mainstream.
alisaadat60

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

I think politicians are a part of crypto ,they don't want to ban crypto
but I follow their posts because of daily spaculations.
practicaltexan

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

It can go 2 ways.

The first is that yes, their words and actions matter  (looking at you - Donald Trump)

However, with a 24-hour news cycle, they are being asked to respond to a million things that would've never commanded their attention 10-15 years ago. 

So their responses can be shallow and/or gut-level because they just want to move on and deal with the items that they believe are important.  I'm assuming some have researched crypto-currency but not many beyond Bitcoin or the underlying technology for sure. 

Anyway,  my 2 doge.
Vanopest

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

No I dont follow what politicians say about crypto currencies, because most of them don't have the good knowledge about such currencies, and they spread mostly fake news to discourage people using them. I follow only what says the most experts in this domain, which started trading and holding many years ago.
Gobeller

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

Crypto currencies were not  created for the politician . It was created for people like us you and I . so why should I listen to those that do not have my interest at heart. They are only out for themselves.

I never pay attention what they say because they're continuously manipulating the markets by ciriticizing cryptos. They blame cryptos all the time.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

Politicians have no profit to implement crypto in massive use and it's obvious. Numerous bans in Asia confirm it. But they won't be able to ban it totally and they'll have to accommodate our needs.
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:04:58 PM

Politicians are simply pursuing their goals and they have influence. If they benefit from crypto currency, they will praise it, but if the crypto currency is not profitable for them, then we hear news about inspections of crypto exchanges and about the dangers of crypto currencies.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:07:15 PM

I personally don't listen to these people. They stand at the head of a corrupt, unjust banking system and their task is to retain their power. They'll say anything to blacken crypto.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

They are all the same,they want to regualate the use of cryptocurrencies because it is a big thread to the government's fiat system preventing is better than cure this is how they think.They are bunch of bullies who doesnt know anything about blockchain's technology they just want to protect their own motives,they are using this crypto thing for advertising their candidacy because election is coming.

Gelesko (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:28:46 PM

Another news from Christine Lagarde head of the International Monetary Fund! She said that international regulatory action on cryptocurrencies is unavoidable and IMF may be moving to be more actively involved in preventing the illegal use of cryptocurrency.
During the Davos World Economic Forum at the end of January, some worldwide leaders had the same mind about regulating cryptocurrencies, that includes U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May, French President Emmanuel Macron and the secretary of the U.S. Treasury Department Steven Mnuchin. Last week, senior officials from France and Germany called for the G20 group of nations to discuss cooperative action on cryptocurrencies ahead of a summit next month.
That only mean, a matter of time and they will be controlling/regulating cryptocurrency! Do you think it's bad?
I don't think it's bad! They want people and companies to pay taxes, a little less of income for us, but on other hand it will be more legal and have some protection system. Therefore you can sue, prove if you got duped and make a proof that whatever is taken from you (cryptoccurency), is yours not theirs! Well we just wait and see, what they up to )

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: