Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency?  (Read 2490 times)
neuer111

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

I do follow, and I think is having a certain impact on the price/technology/people's perceptions. Remember, politicians are those people who are highly benefitting from the banking fees and they want everything being controlled so that they can extract more taxes into the budget.

I believe the recent crash was caused by China's political announcements on banning cryptocurrencies. Imagine if Trump makes such an announcement, all of his followers panic and sell their coins and the price will immediately go down. Unfortunately, cryptocurrencies are very sensitive towards such speculations.  Undecided
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:01:46 PM

Well, you NEED to listen what politicians say, because ti will have an effect on the market.
Of course, you don't need to BELIEVE in what they say. (actually, you can bet that every time a politician make a declaration, it's made with the intention to manipulate the market. And, as he knows what hi will say, you can bet that BEFORE the declaration he buys or sells after his convenience...)

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

Government in our country wants to start regulating cryptocurrencies, so I try to track what they say to be ready for any changes that can happen. It's always better to stay informed and react on any bad or good news.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

I personally don't listen to these people. They stand at the head of a corrupt, unjust banking system and their task is to retain their power. They'll say anything to blacken crypto.
Yeah, why listen to the set of people who have destroyed the economy system, looted funds the way they like, go against even the monetary policies while they enforce it on the common masses. They are bunch of hypocrites, so there is really nothing tangible or sensible that will ever come out of their mouth. So, listening to them would not really add to anyone and that is the truth.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

Don't confuse "listen" with "believe".
A declaration of a politician, especially an high level one, can provoke big movement in the market, so it's mandatory to listen it.
Of course, it's probably a lie, but this doesn't change its power.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

I dont trust anyone who says about bitcoin or crypto, because they dont know what they are talking about, so why i must trust them, they just trying to fight it.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

The politicians all over the world are interested in cryptocurrency because of the huge gains that will come to the people. But most of these governments are afraid of the emergence of cryptocurrency because they are going to loose financial control. I follow the news to know what these governments are after. Most of their policies are detrimental to the growth of cryptocurrency while some of them are supporting the crypto movement.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

I follow either Politician, Artist, Model, or whoever it may, as long as they say was facts and not just speculation or opinion without basis. If they well verse with crypto currencies, blockchain, smart contract, or they can clearly states the beauty of digital currencies that's the time i would follow.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:04:06 PM

I wouldn't follow them as they usually even don't understand how cryptocurrencies actually work and what are their real advantages.It's like rely on a person who's going to treat you from some decease while he doesn't know anything about deceases and medicine at all and trying to treat you using medieval remedies instead of a new high tech medical technologies.

jereh988

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

yes of course because I think it's a rule to be followed.
it may take a lot of adjustment to get a very good idea to decentralize a project that we follow.
legaltrk

Activity: 700
Merit: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

Of course you need to follow. Because it can affect seriously. Even some news is able to overturn the market. That's why I follow absolutely.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:19:35 PM

I think that the market can not fully control, they will be able to limit only the use of the country's crypto currency in any country.

vijay bhardwaj

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

Yes i follow all information about cryptocurrency .It is helpful for decentralize project.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 10856

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

Sure you have to follow them. What the say can impact the short term (with immediate dips or pumps) and mid/long term in the shape of regulation. Those who play the short game can profit from quick reaction to politicial/influencer comments, just as in the stock market.
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

I do not follow them as I regularly update the latest news on cryptocurrency issues. From then on I will understand better and have my own investment strategy.
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

Politicians days are coming to an end. They don't get it yet. The financial paradigm is changing because of crypto. It is an unstoppable force, politicians and governments are irrelevant.

JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

You know if their solution is to stop or control cryptocurrency they will never succeed. How come that it will be a successful if cryptocurrency is helping the community. Unless they let it freely working and find a way on how it will become more a helping tool to the community they will always not succeed.
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

I agree with their point of view,  in the cryptocurrency market is very chaotic, there are a lot of shady, so does require certain regulation, but the bitcoin is still a new thing, so can't ban.

CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

Normally not. I dont like the most politicans and they never say something good about cryptocurrencies. The biggest problem ist that a lot of influential politics say very bad things about cryptocurrencies on the mainstream media. They are spreading a lot of FUD and insure the poeple and thats why they are so many dumps. But the good thing is, they are more and more politicians who trying to understand blockchain and cryptocurrencies and even talk good about! So skowly it get better. So the future looks bright for cryptocurrencies.
sentinus

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

In Turkey politicians see Bitcoin as an enemy. But they want to do something in this world too. So I dont care them in my country. Just I follow news about forbidden in the world.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: