Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 02:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency?  (Read 2486 times)
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

I do not particularly follow the politicians, because I think that these people are very passionate about other world processes and for this reason they probably do not have enough time to understand what a blockade is and why it is needed
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:15:08 PM

Of course you need to follow them: I know that they usually say only bullshits, but this declarations will impact the market.
Moreover, it important to know what they have in mind about control and taxes.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
Olena9797

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:01:01 PM

I read but dont listen to them. You should understand firstly who, what and why do this or that. Thats not so simple as it seems)

pergola

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

I read but dont listen to them. You should understand firstly who, what and why do this or that. Thats not so simple as it seems)
I agree, usually if politicians say something, then they primarily follow their own goals. Usually I follow the big news that can really affect the crypto currency.

Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:07:09 AM

It would be interesting to collect all quotes of politicians and other public VIP about Bitcoin and publish them in a book. I guess it would be a quite surreal book, which would preserve their pearls of wisdom forever.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

Hello, in fact, the position of politicians regarding the crypto currency is ambiguous, because they are afraid to lose power because the crypto-currency is based on decentralization, and in most countries the financial system is centralized, and if you enter the crypto-currencies into the turnover of the state, will not control the financial system

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

To listen to politicians can be very irritating, but - if you want to know in which direction the market will move - you have to tolerate the pain.

Of course they say a lot of bullshits, and most of their declarations are completely false; but these declarations will move the market, so it's mandatory to know them, and to try to understand the effect they will have on the market, to take the right decisions.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:08:32 PM

It would be interesting to collect all quotes of politicians and other public VIP about Bitcoin and publish them in a book. I guess it would be a quite surreal book, which would preserve their pearls of wisdom forever.
Not for book - they deserve a museum I think. Smiley
Like a Madame Tussaud museum in London. Person and their boxed sentences about crypto

cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:12:56 PM

No because these politicians wants our vote that is why they are giving shit about cryptocurrencies,because the election day is slowly coming to us.So these politicians who are making noises are morelikely for their own benefit so people could vote their ass for helping the cryptocurrency community to fight the regulations of the government.

cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

I agree with their point of view,  in the cryptocurrency market is very chaotic, there are a lot of shady, so does require certain regulation, but the bitcoin is still a new thing, so can't ban.
It's because not all of them can accept crypto, and most importantly there is no standard of regulation that strong and clear for now
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

Well, in this case, why limit the collection to the bitcoin statements?
If we collect  politicians' quote about anything, we enter in a very surreal realm...:-)
(there are some hilarious videos on you tube collecting contradictory statements made by VIP)

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

More recently, more official news and crypto currencies. Governments are worried, but there is still no consensus on what to do with us Smiley

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

Politicians are simply pursuing their goals and they have influence. If they benefit from crypto currency, they will praise it, but if the crypto currency is not profitable for them, then we hear news about inspections of crypto exchanges and about the dangers of crypto currencies.
The only benefit it can end up having is showing support for cryptocurrencies. They know it is a threat to the government and we all know the extent at which they keep stealing from the masses. Having something to challenge that is not going to work for them, but of course, they have the balls to even go to media to spew rubbish.

Nevertheless, I believe things are changing gradually and they are beginning to find a way to make things work between the government and the crypto space. Let's see how things go.
Herzog33

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

Usually i don't!
om_iyo

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

Actually, some ideas from some people gives us knowledge about anything. Even some of they were disagree about bitcoin or crypto, but they knows macro economics. The opportunity of bitcoin's project for a few years ahead is playing in real economic. I mean, it's possible to turn an economic wheel faster. An ICO's project for manufacture which needs a thousand employee, is a good ide to change all economists'theory in the world.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

No,these politicians only wants to get our votes for the upcoming elections that is why they are making some noise to get people's attention so they win our hearts because they want to fight the regulations in our country,which i am not buying because most of these politicians doesnt know how the blockchain works.

Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

Everybody has its own perspective about bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies in general - be it bad or good but whatever their opinions may be, i am just following what i have understand on my capacity that bitcoin and the crypocurrencies are life changer.

amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

I do not follow any leader or person. I am just follow the crypto related news that makes effect on the crypto world. Now whether it has been told by any leader or by any business man or by any common man
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:03:45 PM

Of course, as they declarations - even if they are false and irritating - con move the market.
So, is better to listen to them, and try to understand where they want push the market.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:04:48 AM

Honestly It is not all about following what the politicians says if its good or bad about the cryptocurrencies.Its all about our decision making that has an interests on bitcoin, its all about earning good money and how effective in our lives. Leaders can't judge a person what to do they dont know how it works this kind of transaction like this.But theres also a possibility that politicians want to introduce bitcoin in positive thoughts in order people encourage to do investment in bitcoin, we dont know the flow of bitcoin its complicated because it is unpredictable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: