Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 11:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency?  (Read 2486 times)
kaineh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

One of the main advantages of crypto currency is its globalization. This is also feared by the governments of different countries, since in this case the currencies of each country and the possibility of regulating the internal market
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:45:25 PM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.
I do listen to politicians talk about cryptocurrency and I think everyone who is interested in this line of business should. Their opinions form the "fundamental" news. It works this way, the politicians control the economists who in return control and run the economy. Cryptocurrency is in the field of economics. I do listen to them talk for that simple reason.
Yes, politicians have influence and they influence the crypto currency market. But politicians often lie for their own interest. They talk about crypto currencies only when it is profitable for them.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

Politicians just follow trends and when voters talking about cryptocurrency politicians talking about it to. So following them is not right strategy
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:52:24 PM

Politicians just follow trends and when voters talking about cryptocurrency politicians talking about it to. So following them is not right strategy
Yes, it seems to me that politicians speak only about what it is profitable to talk about. Politicians are very fickle, so I generally do not advise listening to them. More important news about new partnerships between projects, exchanges and companies, etc .  Cheesy
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

Hey! Don't forget that politicians are professional liars, so - even if they declare that don't know anything about crypto - you can bet that they own a big portfolio of cryptocurrencies, and make declaration just to move the market!
So, it's better to listen for what they say: like it or not, they are influencers... Sad
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

Yes i follow what politicians and leaders of banks says about crypto currency because political leaders and bank's leaders are the one who lead the country and if they announce some thing which is not in favour of crypto currency then we should follow those things.

RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

I do follow politician whom I trust. There are so many politician who lies and do evil things to just earn something. But there are politicians as well that I love 'coz I believe there are still good people out there who is willing to serve his county and doing ting on a common god of the society.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

i follow alot news or article about bitcoin from opinion goverment everydays . or every week .
im just consider it as warning or notice as prediction of crypto price . not really care about they say .
Grabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:05:17 PM

Of course, all the authorities want to start managing this branch of finance, because now the people have received a piece of power and freedom, and in their understanding it is not acceptable, they were taught in such a way that people are a herd and they need their shepherd. So now I try to conquer, I hope they will not succeed.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MEGATRON_S

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:22:09 PM

you know, our country is very interested in the crypto currency, the national bank even raises the question of what would make it a legal currency in the country, but also they want to introduce a tax on people who will legally work on the crypt
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:30:42 AM

In my country they are still trying to come up to the bill forbiding cryptocurrency...trying since 2014 Grin but there is still no result!

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Man21

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:19:56 AM

Sure, I always try to keep up to date if they say anything important and if that may affect the coins in any way possible.

But other than that, it's always interesting to see what they think and if the public perception changes.

Personally i will not follow such kind speculant statement.
But we are so many people in the market and have different thought.
Want or not we must follow the most people thought so we need to update the information.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:26:45 AM

I just listen in what their opinions are. But my own views and opinion I'll followed. Sometimes politicians only mislead us, or misleading in what we really need to know about the uses of cryptocurrency. Sometimes, if they can't get money on a project, they didn't support it.
myworkstrade

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:33:42 AM

its a  NO. no to speculate and hype with politicians. Focus on the research and study the possible coin you want to invest. Its your funds so don't ever base on politics it might be pump and dump coins for sure. Nowadays they use politicians  famous artist actors actress that will engage to coins or the project they want, then of course many people will follow and invest to the coin a blind follower and hype if you're in the market since lastyear there so many hype and speculates coins that involved politicians. Stay away study and focus trade on your own risk. good luck.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:41:59 AM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

I think, actually all this news like "Mr.Nobody says, that their goverment will support/do not support bitcoin" used only for FUD and manipulations with the prices and have nothing in common with reality. At least for nowadays.
gamaman990

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:44:51 AM

Nope. Given the challenges cryptocurrency posing to traditional businesses, how can we expect the politicians representing old businesses to be unbiased about cryptos? Only after the crypto industry grows out of its infancy stage, there may be enough interests to attract politicians friendly to cryptos and to counter the views of those against it. Only after that, their opinions will be relevant.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:51:33 AM

i follow if they say positive about crypto, but very less amount of them say about crypto indirectly. so it's better to avoid what say politician and concentrate on my job
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:52:14 AM

I just listen to what their opinions are. But my own views and opinion I'll be followed. Sometimes politicians only mislead us or misleading in what we really need to know about the uses of cryptocurrency. Sometimes, if they can't get money on a project, they didn't support it.
Yes, I agree with you. I also just follow what is in my mind and heart. I do not care about people's talk about Cryptocurrency World. As I like and comfortable going through it, I will definitely live and bear any risks later.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
inthelongrun

Activity: 1778
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:56:54 AM

Maybe I will listen what they are talking if I have time but in no way I will follow they advice. Why will  depend on them when we can already understand crypto currency, its use case, why it is better and how it works?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

Actually, we shouldn`t be too concerned about potential regulators..
It`s a good sign, all in all..

Unregulated torrent is good example of what those regulators can do..
In illegal Torrent world they are loosing bigger money, then in crypto scams..
If they could, they would regulate Torrent first..
No need to worry much..
Crypto-Evolution will do it`s scope, in any case..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: