Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency?  (Read 2486 times)
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:20:33 AM

I do not follow them, they are useless and they do not do anything to contribute to society. The only thing that they can do is stole peoples money. Live yourself, if you trust on crypto, then do it to the fullest.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:58:54 AM

Politics can radically affect the further fate of the crypto currency. At a recent forum of finance ministers and heads of G20 central banks in Argentina, one of the main topics of the meeting was crypto-currencies. The financial elite is concerned about the possibility of money laundering using crypto currency. It is obvious that this fact will not benefit the development of electronic currency.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:49:08 AM

of course all want the best, because i always want to be updated with news especially about cryptocurrency. because there will be many be many things that will happen. i am just trying to follow the news because i do not want to be blamed about the use of crypto.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

Do not forget that the capitalization of the krypto market is not as big as you see in the summaries. It is very volatile and in fact is much smaller amount. This amount is very small now and does not pose a big threat to the financial world. I think that in the near future nothing bad will happen and crypto will develop.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

Listening to politicians is really annoying, given the level of hypocrisy and lies that are able to concentrate on every statement. But what they say makes the market move, so it's better to listen to them.

Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

What politicians declare - even when it is false or simply stupid - must be listened to, because in some way it pushes the market in one direction or another.
This does not obviously mean that it should be believed. But listened, yes.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

I follow them but not very often and my opinion about them is they are actually a bit worried if cryptocurrency really spreading their services will no longer be used and of course this is detrimental for them so they will find a solution to all this without stopping crypto movement because I sure crpto can not be stopped

waton gayeng

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:48:34 PM

many things will happen in the future . the possibility of the future is all the government must be a fixed tax for trade, mining and all platfoams, this is a platfoam that automatically benefits in government too so do not set cryptocurrency. it should be improved in the future.
Lykiayng

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

There are some politicians who a few years ago bought bitcoin as a long-term investment and continue to hold it.
DefDope66

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

I follow what politicians say worldwide. I think a lot of people only focus on the negative things being said about cryptos. There are many politicians who are saying positive things too.
dvmd catona

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

Government in our country wants to start regulating cryptocurrencies, so I try to track what they say to be ready for any changes that can happen. It's always better to stay informed and react on any bad or good news.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

i usually don't believe what ever they said. it can be used for manipulating the market price.
what i want to heard more is about regulations of cryptocurrency.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
brokkoly

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

No, I don't follow politcians who says anything about crypto currency because i don't have time to listen their rubbish things. Cryptocurrency is like an elephant who is moving without any fear of  barking dogs.
We have seen many times how the decisions of different countries governments (China, South Korea) influenced change of the exchange rate of bitcoin and other alt coins. Do not underestimate the world government
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

No politician can enter this business and tell us we are reliable. They can not include politics. Without a concrete existence in their hands, they can not direct society.
atupolev

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

Do not forget that the capitalization of the krypto market is not as big as you see in the summaries. It is very volatile and in fact is much smaller amount. This amount is very small now and does not pose a big threat to the financial world. I think that in the near future nothing bad will happen and crypto will develop.

The global financial market is worth $8.5 trillion a year,criptos are the biggest threat and disruptor to that system and the biggest threat to it that has ever evolved so of course banks and governments are going to fight it with every thing they can including orchestrating bans via the deep state.
thongs

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:38:14 PM

I don't care what they would say about cryptocurrency, if they don't like it then it is up to them, no one cares what they are saying, I don't care about them too, their saying will not affect my decision at all, they are free to say what they want but they cannot stop us.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

I don’t think that it is necessary to listen what politicians are saying about anything. People with a power a talking about the things which they are interested in. I think that it is possible to watch what are saying experts about crypto.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

I do not follow what politicians say about bounties, they are always in it for their own benefit and do not care who it is that gets screwed over when they are making their profit. I listen to my own research, after I have done my research, the conclusion that I make from that research is what I listen to, I follow my own intuition and not what any politicians say.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

I belong to India and india politicians means liers. So i never ever follow any advice of politicians, they just want money for their words. That's why there are so many films launched on politicans on the topic of Black Money. Politicans only see Bitcoin as a enemy, they just want to stop cryptocurrency (I don't know why).
jackmoon

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

Politicians always attract some people's attention and opinions through their own speeches. It's good for them. Get supporters by publishing their own views.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: