Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency?  (Read 2486 times)
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:09:42 AM

I don't believe and follow what politicians say about crypto currency,I prefer to follow what I learn in crypto and here in forum.Some politicians work for their own good.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

See, the problem is that at first so many politicians and bankers are very skeptical of cryptocurency. And now they're turning it all around when it goes in their favor.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:54:27 AM

I do not really follow what politics is saying about cryptocurrency, I can only use those who talk about cryptocurrency that can make price movements and I will take advantage of the ups and downs of the price to give me so much profit.
oanhphong

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

When politicians care about Bitcoin, it's a good news for Bitcoin and the community of electronic money. Experts will have a fair market analysis .
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

Of course, I do. it is very important that they say influential people, regardless of the truth or lies they say and this has a very strong effect on the market
Bile123

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

I heard that many politicians both for and against the Crypto-currency. It is in many beliefs has pros and cons. Simply politics is always for the standards, both currencies and the economy. Therefore, virtual earnings, which do not bring taxes to the country, are not very satisfactory.
kuka86

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:41:59 PM

this was to be expected. the state sooner or later starts to control new profitable spheres of activity. will soon develop a legislative base, regulated cryptory, will begin to collect taxes and everything will be under their strict control
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

I do not follow news from politicians who want to make a profit by manipulating the market, the politicians work just because there is something they want to achieve, they bring their ideas and desires in the name of people who love crypto.
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

I try to watch the news in the world! and unfortunately, too, I see a lot of bad speech about the crypt! I think there will be a significant change in the field of cryptography! since no state will not miss such a flow of Finance by itself!
112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:09:41 PM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

Of course I don't do that, who are they? I can follow those things that are saying for example Roger Ver or Ian Balina, those guys who I respect and I know that they are familiar with the things that they're talking about.
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

Even whether i don't expenditure their feeling it is regulating to post what they compass to claim.  They are boss still concluding about the close of this entire crypto star . But you post technically they compass no end what they are conversation about , so let's assumption they don't do to still maiming in the regulations they will ejaculate up with.
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:06:31 PM

I'm not following because sooner or later they're gonna figure out how to rip us off more money . It is inevitable only a matter of time (
room237

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:36:04 PM

I do not follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency or anything else for that matter.  I am a free man and will use any form of payment that I see fit.  Stop bowling down to authority and be free.   
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:54:02 PM

I don't follow what they say, to be honest. Really, guys, They ban crypto here, then accept it there, and then ban again. This news is all the same, you could swap any country name and have a new article for tomorrow)))

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Sarobeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:56:45 PM

The answer, of course, depends on the country, so there will not be a controversial discussion here. No, I do not follow the government's instructions about crypto-currency, in large part because there are no such indications in my country. And in general, I consider it foolish to submit to the state in this matter - cyberpunks fought centralization, and we voluntarily allow to control our finances.  Huh Huh Huh
Tvshpeople

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:52:33 AM

I do follow, and I think is having a certain impact on the price/technology/people's perceptions. Remember, politicians are those people who are highly benefitting from the banking fees and they want everything being controlled so that they can extract more taxes into the budget.
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:54:25 AM

No. It's like listening to your grandparents talk about smartphones or any other type of technology. Politicians themselves have no idea what blockchain and cryptocurrencies are...some guy who's probably googled blockchain for dummies has slipped a couple of keywords into their speech.

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

Politicians are politicians. Their job is to be conformists and say what the crowd wants to hear. They are representatives of the mainstream people. And we are early adopters. There is no way we and politicians expressing the same views, even though we might share them.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:28:02 AM

blockchain technology fits to every industry. todays trend is in the entertainment industry where athletes and celebrities are going into cryptoworld. check out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4585685.
blockchain is also suitable for politics specially in voting.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

Although they have a huge impact because they have control on government policy, some of them are ignorant about blockchain and cryptocurrency I only read or listen to them if they are in favor of cryptocurrency and what they are saying are backed by facts and studies.
Its depending. Above me said that we need to ignore some people from politucians. We need to carry good news into cryptocurrency. Only follow people who have big impact with anything so not all politians that we need to follow. So always see the people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: