Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER  (Read 79811 times)
paystamper

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:19:06 PM

Please send some coins to my wallet. I like the project and I'm not able to purchase anywhere Smiley

bxck44BhNFhgRHunwRdfsgMERYop49QbqP8y92pqS3ypSyMempoiYcXBSsePtBQkjaGU3vvduy84H5A yAfynjK1r29KA1xiHt
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:23:37 PM

I am done trying to help save this coin from sure death or sub 100 sat graveyard. I will not mine, buy, or promote this coin unless the dev/team agree with my analysis and hire me to help them fix the coin metrics and PR nightmare.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

The second quote wasn't from me. The first one is part of the many long posts I did. I have seen the team try and fix the problems by buying back coins. I was also concerned about the guys claiming it was a virus or the team was fake. I posted that I found it is not a virus, and why. I also messaged the team and told them to post a photo proving the team is real, and they did. So, the team is trying to do the right things and has listened to some of my suggestions.  So like I said, when mining or buying becomes a profitable event or good hodl, I will do that, until then I am waiting like everyone else to see what happens on the first exchange next week. And the team did do what I suggested, so I am more positive about the project now, but still not 100% convinced it is worth mining yet, no one will know till it is on the exchanges.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

Speedie

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:39:44 PM

Looks like dev made an effort to try and buy back some from the first day rich list guys. They recovered a portion of the coins, which showed good faith. The other sellers did not want to sell them, but they are getting diluted out more and more each day and by the time exchange comes they will either dump and then market will set the price or they will hodl. In either case a 23 hour mining issue of 20X block rewards will become less and less important. Once those coins are diluted more I will see if mining or buying on exhange at low price seems smarter.

You keep mentioning this rich list. Where is it? How does it enable the Devs to contact people?

CorePrime95

Activity: 190
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:14:44 PM

You keep mentioning this rich list. Where is it? How does it enable the Devs to contact people?

Maybe if you mine on a pool, your address and the payouts can be seen in the logs. If you have also registered with email, you could be contacted
smaram (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:16:20 PM

Looks like dev made an effort to try and buy back some from the first day rich list guys. They recovered a portion of the coins, which showed good faith. The other sellers did not want to sell them, but they are getting diluted out more and more each day and by the time exchange comes they will either dump and then market will set the price or they will hodl. In either case a 23 hour mining issue of 20X block rewards will become less and less important. Once those coins are diluted more I will see if mining or buying on exhange at low price seems smarter.

Please maybe someone could show us a richlist for Monero , Aeon or ByteCoin... anonymity algo?  Huh This is impossible, they only way is to get in touch with PO (or own pools) to get the wallet addresses and try to find some of them.
Speedie

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:42:36 PM

Please maybe someone could show us a richlist for Monero , Aeon or ByteCoin... anonymity algo?  Huh This is impossible, they only way is to get in touch with PO (or own pools) to get the wallet addresses and try to find some of them.

Exactly my point which is why I'm very curious to hear an explanation from "jimlite" about how there a rich list that the Devs apparently used to contact people. 1) You cannot create a rich list for CryptoNote coins and 2) to the best of my knowledge none of the IPBC pools require registration of any kind. Even if they did, I can't imagine that the pool owners would simply hand over contact information on request. Not if they wanted to be taken seriously by miners of privacy focused coins ever again.

smaram (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:07:43 PM

fortunately there were not so many pool operators in the first 24 hours apart from us, so due to demand from miners in telegram discord etc. we could ask some people.
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:09:15 PM

Yeah cryptonote doesn't have rich list in block explorer so much harder to do, but some of the first days big miners addresses were showing at the pools and some of the big buyers/miners traded thru escrow or with devs. When guys are saying WTS 200,000 IPBC and they do, then you kinda know who is the rich list people and devs can PM them for trades, which I assume is how they bought back some coins. But true, rich list is not the term I should use with cryptonote coins, I am just used to saying it.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

Mike6000

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:58:37 AM

So the suggestion is "don't mine and not buy these coins". Only check them out after hitting the market for at least 6 months, waiting a period to see what will happen for their dilution of those inta-mined coins.
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

Mike6000, It depends. For someone like me that pays high electric prices or would have to pay high prices to rent a rig or hash, I think waiting to see the price on exchange next week makes sense because you could easily be mining at a loss. And no it won't take 6 months to know this, a few days to weeks to get price discovery and a somewhat stable coin price and mining net hash so you know where you are. Now if you have cheap or free electricity and like speculative mining on new coins, by all means go ahead. The other question to ask yourself is would you be better off mining ETH, VERT, or ZEC and selling it for btc and then later buying IPBC. There is no right answer for everyone, and since the coin is brand new it is a gamble for everyone except the first day miners obviously, which was my main initial concern. Since then I am getting the feeling that the devs admitted this block reward error, didn't want to re-launch or cause chaos for 1 day of 20X mining, and is listening to the community and trying to do the right thing. Everyone just wants those initial 1-1.6% of the coins bought by the dev or diluted out, some were, but the diluted out part is what I assume you mean when you say it will take 6 months. Well it gets diluted more every day, so it will be fairly diluted before six months and very diluted afterwards.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money