Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER  (Read 79810 times)
Mike6000

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:50:28 PM

OK. Let's hope it goes to moon.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank.N.Stein

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:51:57 PM

Livecoine - swindlers. always close the wallet to raise prices.
Crex24 work but havent volume

now their wallet is just out of sync, because theys forgot to update to latest wallet before block 2300(zawy difficulty adjustment to prevent nicehash attacks)

Anyone know if Livecoin has fixed this issue yet?
Frinky

Activity: 298
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

Hello, I was surfing the web and I have seen that when I watch videos my power of H/s I do not see it, I do not know if I am undermining or not. Also say that the duration is wrong "00: 04 / -02: 35"
Apologize for my bad English.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:21:55 PM

Just stumbled upon this from another thread. Looks like I've found the streaming contender I've been looking for
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:57:39 PM

Where you will get coins for boutnies if there is no premine?

Somebody answer this.. How can you have bounty coins without a premine. Makes no sense..

I like crypto
Menathor

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:35:14 PM

Polish translation reserved, if you are interested.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

Devs mined a lot the first day and bought a lot, so could do bounties if they desire.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

tataran1919

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:53:53 AM

In the long term, it is very difficult to predict. Two reasons: 1) Technically, IPBC cannot be regarded as the leading sheep for blockchain technologies, which means that IPBC coin is not BTC coin; 2) current business model by IPBC cannot justify high price of IPBC coins because there is contradictory. e.g. If the price of IPBC coin reaches one dollar, one GPU gtx 1080 will roughly mine one coin of IPBC per day at best performance. Let's assume that it has about 1000 H/s for one gtx 1080, which is for 24 hours. However, to watch a video on IPBC, it is probable to have 10 H/s additional satos for mining, thus, it will need someone to watch a video on IPBC website for 2400 hours that is equivalent to 100 days to get one dollar income. I am not sure what income that the "youtube" can receive if someone watches its video for 2400 hours.  

i think if the platform gets more popular you can earn alot easy money if you release good content(videos). it will be the mass you will earn with money & anyway its free hashrate for you.
this product/coin is just 1 month old, maybe in near future millions of people will watch videos on bit.tube and, i have no doubt about it then you will get alot hashrate & current price will be like free coins

besides of that ipbc is one of the very few coins that have a working product baking it, many other shitcoins with much higher market cap has only bullshit roadmaps baking it.

No, it is not this case. There is a contradictory in IPBC business model. I noticed that it can earn about 3.5 dollar for 1000 H/s per day when the price of IPBC drops to 0.35 dollar roughly today with network hash of about 35 MH. but yesterday, it can only earn about 2.0 dollar when the price of IPBC got to 0.42 dollar with network hash of 80 MH. This means that the more popular (assuming the higher price of IPBC coin), probably the less money will earn for the same clip/video placed on the IPBC website after watched by the same times.

There is also a way to create paid content and get coin?

Virtual coin is easy to get.
It is easy to move in smaller units.
If it is a cheap amount ,it will be easy to pay.
We charge the coin with web wellet and withdraw it by one click, etc
It makes it easy to use paid contents.

The creator can set the price freely according to the situation at that time.
It is a coin earned by the graphic board, so everyone will not refuse to pay so much.
skoobz65

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:42:34 AM

Hello dev, i need help
because since 6 days ago i install this wallet
not scyncrone, my mean it so long time
yeah i know my connetcion network
at this moment its poor

so, do you can help me
i just need download to file blockchaind
for ex: blockindex, DB and any
to make give fast this wallet
please, give me link to download it

Currently the IPBC new wallet doesnt have cli options to assist with export and import blockchain functions . " Maybe there is but cant find it " .

Try doing the following , It should work , by connecting to a remote node , I havent tried it with IPBC but it worked with other cryptonote coins .

1. Open the wallet
2. choose connections from settings
3 . Select remote node and it should connect without the need to download the blockchain .
dhaintz

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:27:23 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 12:50:26 PM by dhaintz

Livecoine - swindlers. always close the wallet to raise prices.
Crex24 work but havent volume

now their wallet is just out of sync, because theys forgot to update to latest wallet before block 2300(zawy difficulty adjustment to prevent nicehash attacks)

Anyone know if Livecoin has fixed this issue yet?

It's out of sync, right now. You can see this at the red clock symbol at deposits. If you hover the mouse you get the message that it's stuck at block 23000. That was because an hard update, where the blockchain was updated to implement a new algorithm for the calculation of new difficulties too avoid people buying mining power for a short amount of time and kind of exploiting the price valleys. That's the reason why you need  a minimum version (1.0.6) to sync more than block 23000.

Where you will get coins for boutnies if there is no premine?

Somebody answer this.. How can you have bounty coins without a premine. Makes no sense..

It was answered previously. Co-mining. Devs were mining from the first day on (means starting from the launch).
dhaintz

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:43:27 AM

Hello dev, i need help
because since 6 days ago i install this wallet
not scyncrone, my mean it so long time
yeah i know my connetcion network
at this moment its poor

so, do you can help me
i just need download to file blockchaind
for ex: blockindex, DB and any
to make give fast this wallet
please, give me link to download it

See the version. If it is under 1.0.6 you have to do an update (no deinstall needed).
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

The main IPBC exchange https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-PjNuy7zS does not have ops working on the weekend. So while you can deposit or withdraw bitcoin and trade IPBC, you can not withdraw or deposit IPBC till they get back tomorrow and update the wallet, as it is behind since 23000.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money