Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER  (Read 79810 times)
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:55:34 PM

I've never seen a FAST ASIC at 60W, but guess we will see.  Remember it is usually about 1-2 years after they announce they are making an ASIC until it is produced. And even when they say they are ready, they usually release and can build very few at first.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
natolius

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

Coin listed on tradeogre

https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-IPBC
shan23

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:15:00 AM

For folks using Linux miner, what fork are you using? Does it support other cryptonight coins as well?

quentin.tarantino

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

I've never seen a FAST ASIC at 60W, but guess we will see.  Remember it is usually about 1-2 years after they announce they are making an ASIC until it is produced. And even when they say they are ready, they usually release and can build very few at first.

its already available to order : http://www.baikalminer.com/product12.php
m42orion

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:05:40 AM

Can anyb. explain me the reward curve of this coin ? I red before, that reward of first block was 10k, now is about 463. How this algo works ?
thx for reply

Ori
Akhavan

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:22:45 AM

Can anyb. explain me the reward curve of this coin ? I red before, that reward of first block was 10k, now is about 463. How this algo works ?
thx for reply

Ori

The 10k block reward was a mistake, they then fixed it to 465~ which is the intended value.

This algo actually penalizes high hashrates for quick miners by raising the difficulty.
m42orion

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

thx for reply

Ori

The 10k block reward was a mistake, they then fixed it to 465~ which is the intended value.

This algo actually penalizes high hashrates for quick miners by raising the difficulty.

thx for explanation... the information about 10k value was strange, because all coins will be mined per five month .....
ibcrypto

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

Truly a great project!

According to the whitepaper IPBC leverages IPFS which stores files on nodes of the IPFS network, (I may have it slightly wrong).  Just wondering how that will scale and weather this may also leverage FileCoin which I believe IPFS will leverage for data storage.

P.S.: MaidSAFE was one I have followed for years who I was hopeful would do something like this but no luck.

Good luck with this project!
rumpel_tusk

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

Truly a great project!

According to the whitepaper IPBC leverages IPFS which stores files on nodes of the IPFS network, (I may have it slightly wrong).  Just wondering how that will scale and weather this may also leverage FileCoin which I believe IPFS will leverage for data storage.

P.S.: MaidSAFE was one I have followed for years who I was hopeful would do something like this but no luck.

Good luck with this project!

There are some big differences between IPBC and Filecoin. Filecoin has an almost endless supply of funding to build their product. IPBC built their ALREADY WORKING product from nothing. Also, IPBC plans to be a one-stop shop for certain things such as video hosting, file storage, business applications, and smart device entertainment. IPBC is way ahead of the game in terms of accomplishing their roadmap goals, so I would place my stock in IPBC when it comes to who will lead the market in the IPFS sector.
BeamZappa

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:23:46 AM

Very nice coin, especially as I support the fading right of our free-speech, I've started posting about and recommending this project to free-speech advocates I listen to on YouTube, especially the victims of Orwellian thought crime laws going through demonetization and censorship.
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

I think its real. And they have been using it for the last few months. If you look at Monero dificulty rising it suggests just that. Also remember the spikes at IPBC dificulty recently. My take on it is that Baikal was mining the last few months with it and now they are dumping used units on miners because Monero is hard forking. You can already buy it btw.

I would do a fork to make sure that IPBC stays ASIC resistant.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
smaram (OP)

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

I think its real. And they have been using it for the last few months. If you look at Monero dificulty rising it suggests just that. Also remember the spikes at IPBC dificulty recently. My take on it is that Baikal was mining the last few months with it and now they are dumping used units on miners because Monero is hard forking. You can already buy it btw.

We already ordered a package of this devices, just too proof it and at the same time our devs are implementing v7 algo, but before we fork, we want to be sure that this devices are not easily adapt able to v7...
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:53:05 PM

We already ordered a package of this devices, just too proof it and at the same time our devs are implementing v7 algo, but before we fork, we want to be sure that this devices are not easily adapt able to v7...

Thats great news. I really like how this project is developing and what potential it has. I am supporting it from the very start, with mining and investing in it.

Keep up the good work.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
BeamZappa

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:56:22 PM

Good call Smaram, nice to see you guys are taking this issue head on in full force.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:59:17 PM
Merited by finist4x (1)

Very nice that you are on top of the ASIC/FPGA situation. Following monero's fork if needed would be easiest and best so all the gpu miners software will work with all cryptonote coins. I'm sure stack, sgminer, whatever software is used will just get a quick update for the new changes in algo if needed. But it also depends on how many of these they actually sell. I mean if they only sell a few at a few thousand dollars, it won't matter, and a lot of the time they can't produce many per month. But if they do, then fork to keep mining fair and decentralized.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money