Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:32:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!!  (Read 5790 times)
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:51:10 PM

Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?

Yes, because if it is like a page, it is good.  But it annoy some friends and also me when i see that kind of post, i don't understand it.  Nowadays, we are interested on what happening on country, what pictures were gonna laugh and also buy and sell but we don't interested on some things that we didn't know or we need to understand and of course if it is not fame.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

As far as I remember, the Facebook company banned the advertisement of ICO. That is, the bounty campaigns will remain.

CryptoJoop

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

Facebook recently announced that they are 'investigating' the possibilities of creating their own Cryptocurrency. Facebook is selling your data, fully non-transparent and the blockchain might seem a thread to them. Was really surprised to hear the news about their own Facebook Cryptocurrency.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

Facebook, Twitter and Google in general are planning to ban Crypto related ads later this year . But I don't think they will ban individual account for promoting icos or cryptos. If they do, then no more social media bounties for anyone again.
Kethek

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

if there is no more facebook campaign when the time because now I still follow some bounty facebook campaign Huh
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:05:33 PM

For me yes, i agree that facebook is banned in all promoting ico's and bitcoin because through facebook many scammers used the opportunity to scam many investor to invest to their fake ico's and bitcoin. Also through that now many people has no trust in crypto to invest their money, they don't want to take a risk.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
HatDen

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:54:16 PM

It's not a good idea, i think.
Facebook strongly refers to ICOs.
Write post wih hashtag #ICO - delete post without appeal, nice.
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

If that is indeed true, this certainly very at being hit, because Facebook's own media spots that have a very important role in ICO. And I would certainly be disappointed because I am interested to follow a bounty of social media like Facebook. Of course with so if that is indeed true. I hope it doesn't happen.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:26:20 PM

In the future, I think there will be no bounty-related to Facebook or any Social due to the recent ICO ban. And hopefully, in the future, the ICO will be controlled and no more fraudulent ICO to appropriating the money of investors anymore. By that time, the likelihood of the Social abolishing the ban on cryptocurrencies.

thanhly0760

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

In my mind, ICO that promotes people is a scam and people are very disappointed, so now they will filter out advertisements of various projects. Facebook is just being protective of its users and there is nothing new about this ban. I think Mark Zuckerberg really hopes to have his own crypto.
zanemyy

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:13:28 AM

Well, I'm doing a company and pretty much and facebook is working fine and that's not what they're blocking. Although there were a couple of companies where Facebook blocked the page for them. And so, in general, everything is fine
dinhbach064

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

Too much ico appeared recently. I agree to remove the ICO scams that appear in the vision on this platform. I think Facebook actually does what the US government tells us, the SEC forbids US citizens to join ICO, as most ICOs currently only raise a lot of funds and will eventually run away from these investors.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:01:18 PM

There are just way too many people that are being scammed on facebook using ICO Ads and the company is just trying to protect its users which is why they are being blocked.  The block is a good thing too as these scams soil the name of the crypto market and it is one of the reasons why so many people are scared of investing in the market and think it is a scam.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

facebook placing a ban on campaign. is in my own opinion a way they are trying to protect its users again scam the crypto market is nice but some bad eggs are giving it a bad name. the ban will deal a hugh blow to the crypto world.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

My first less news update so far, then if facebook prohibits all who promote ICO and Bitcoin, I do not agree. On the other hand, by allowing Bitcoin to be promoted, it will also increase for both Facebook and us.

moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

I don't see any problem with ICO information and news being shared in facebook. Facebook is not only meant for communicating with people, it is also built for advertising and for doing some business. I don't see any point of banning crypto-related posts. That is just total nonsense.
Yeah I got your point but they can do want they want and it's there decision. It's all about business as crypto market cap getting bigger, Facebook wants to have there own platform and join crypto currency.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:21:36 PM

facebook placing a ban on campaign. is in my own opinion a way they are trying to protect its users again scam the crypto market is nice but some bad eggs are giving it a bad name. the ban will deal a hugh blow to the crypto world.

Facebook no more, yes there is no more ads about crypto on facebook, maybe because many people use facebook to fool other people, they use it to scam others, that is why facebook banned the crypto.
Step NOY

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

As for me because they knowingly did it, I would just do paid advertising and place Zuckenberg bablische rowed with a shovel. Although he's got plenty of it.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:37:51 PM

All projects have become very cautious and do not add information about the sale of tokens, it seems that such a situation suits everyone and nobody have bans.
daudaihoc24

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:58:34 PM

I will not be bothered with these things because facebook itself will not be able to completely ban it because they also need loyal members on the platform, if facebook forbid it I'm sure the stock of facebook will surely come down and I'm sure also the people on facebook they also invest in Crypto. But if facebook only forbids Crypto that potentially to cheat I would strongly agree because then facebook will be a premium in terms of Crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: