Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7223 times)
Chris@GLUtoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

Thank you for keeping the information flowing.  We will be releasing ICO metrics later today.  Most of the GLUON team is located on the west coast in NA (PST)  We're excited to have you on board.

For more information please visit:

http://gluon.com/faq/
http://gluon.com/tokensale/

Thank you for all the support.

Enjoy the day!

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

It is a pity that the ICO is held in a period when a deep correction takes place on the market. I think that thanks to Gluon, the price of a strat could go up.
Did You notice it, too? All significant events for Stratis are constantly occurring during deep corrections of the crypto-market. I hope that eventually Stratis will be able to take a worthy position.
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:34:51 PM

It is a pity that the ICO is held in a period when a deep correction takes place on the market. I think that thanks to Gluon, the price of a strat could go up.
Did You notice it, too? All significant events for Stratis are constantly occurring during deep corrections of the crypto-market. I hope that eventually Stratis will be able to take a worthy position.
Without deep falls there will never be a big rise( Nevertheless, Stratis always achieves a new peak, as will the projects that will be based on the strat blockchain

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

Gluon is the first flagship, verified ICO on the Stratis Platform...A platform performs with vehicles,business & consumers with Al, blockchain..so a place from where you can rent any car..
Gluon platform for consumers, manufacturers, enterprice, distributors and retailers seems there is no middlemen like brokers which is a good policy between am still thinking how about the products?  which is more potential in automobile field.

This Platform had set all the possibilities covering all better areas for customers, with Gluon products, consumers and fleet managers can connect their vehicles with manufacturers, parts suppliers and repair shops they can also diagnose their vehicles themselves, order parts and request bids on repair .
Now, every brand has its own special physical repair shop, how to ensure that through the platform I choose repair the car, my brand maintenance station will continue to provide free replacement parts service for me
From the rules and regulations of the company's workshop will depend on the possibility of repair. If in rules there is no ban on renovating car original spare parts, then why would and not take advantage of Gluon. I assume that the system will offer to order original spare parts, not replicas.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
youngmom

Activity: 173
Merit: 5

you will die with your own behavior

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:03:27 PM

I like this workings of this project
the plot is very detailed once, so it can convince many investor
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:06:53 PM

Guys when we can see WP? You promised to publish it on Monday.

would like to know, white paper will be very different from the one that was in the first phase of the project?
And where can I find at least a beta version of white paper? I would like to to study the project in more detail then now.

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

Guys when we can see WP? You promised to publish it on Monday.

would like to know, white paper will be very different from the one that was in the first phase of the project?
And where can I find at least a beta version of white paper? I would like to to study the project in more detail then now.
I just visited official telegram of Gluon and Sameer (CEO) just said that WP and all metrics would be published in a few hours.
Chris@GLUtoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:28:05 PM

We will be releasing the ICO metrics first.  This will have information about hard cap, token price and breakdown. 

Please be patient as we gear up to release the WP and more details. 

Thank you for your patience and support.

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:13:04 PM

What about main competitors of GLUON? Can you mark someone? May be not even from blockchain industry (muggles companies  Grin)...
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:50:55 PM

I'm sure that your technology is needed by the market and will find a worthy use, but I can not quite understand why you need to use a blockchain? What advantage does this give?
BeenieMan

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

ProximaX

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

I'm sure that your technology is needed by the market and will find a worthy use, but I can not quite understand why you need to use a blockchain? What advantage does this give?

You definitely can ask this question in most threads of this forum`s branch. And you will get misty answers everywhere =)
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:43:36 AM

Everybody from Stratis community including me is pretty much excited on this first ICO being hosted on Stratis platform . It is a new concept for crypto space because this is a non-ethereum and it has tumblebit to give it an anonymity form of transaction.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
glutoken

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:24:29 AM

Everyone! We are pleased to announce our ICO metrics!

Please see our blog post:

https://gluon.com/gluon-ico-metrics/
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:24:43 AM

Everybody from Stratis community including me is pretty much excited on this first ICO being hosted on Stratis platform . It is a new concept for crypto space because this is a non-ethereum and it has tumblebit to give it an anonymity form of transaction.
It is a pity that the fall of Stratis and the market as a whole slightly spoils the big picture. But this should not affect the project. On the contrary, there are advantages for startups in the fall of the market.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
glutoken

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:26:30 AM

We will be addressing this in the Whitepaper which will be published soon!

DimiZb

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:26:37 AM

Gluon is good project, but hard cap is a bit high, you can't raise so much money, maybe less than 10M$.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:09:41 AM

Without deep falls there will never be a big rise( Nevertheless, Stratis always achieves a new peak, as will the projects that will be based on the strat blockchain
I have been a strat holder since 2016. During my observation of the progress of this coin I noticed that she was very unlucky in those situations.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:18:15 AM

Gluon is good project, but hard cap is a bit high, you can't raise so much money, maybe less than 10M$.
I liked the distinct structure of freezing the share of the team's tokens, the company's reserve and the founders. With such a freezing structure, the team will have additional motivation for the development of the project, besides, from the moment of entering the stock exchanges there will be no mass dumping by company`s part of tokens. Moreover, unsold tokens will be burned. part of the token team\the founders will be destroyed

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:29:55 AM

I liked the distinct structure of freezing the share of the team's tokens, the company's reserve and the founders. With such a freezing structure, the team will have additional motivation for the development of the project, besides, from the moment of entering the stock exchanges there will be no mass dumping by company`s part of tokens. Moreover, unsold tokens will be burned. part of the token team\the founders will be destroyed

I think that in combination with the lack of bounty campaign - this is a good solution
The_Hu

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

As an automotive lovers, gluon products are very good, and very helpful in automotive technology advance. I will be waiting for the next development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: