Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7217 times)
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

When will the ICO start date be known?
I heard that it would start on may.
I read in telegram Sameer's statement that ICO is shifted till March, I just wonder what are the reasons for that? And we can we expect WP already? I've been waiting for 10 days already.
Yeap unexpected prolongation...but a little patience goes a long way. This just for three week isn`t it?

Absolutely right decision. The storm in the market and any reinvestment looks a risky. Need to give a little time so that investors feel the ground under their feet again.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

I read in telegram Sameer's statement that ICO is shifted till March, I just wonder what are the reasons for that? And we can we expect WP already? I've been waiting for 10 days already.
Yeap unexpected prolongation...but a little patience goes a long way. This just for three week isn`t it?

Absolutely right decision. The storm in the market and any reinvestment looks a risky. Need to give a little time so that investors feel the ground under their feet again.
Unexpected market recovery for now. I, personally, do not think that project should shift its events because of market's situation if it wants to deliver product, cause we see now that 3-4 days passed and market feels good again. At least I am sure that we have another reason, but market down trend. Stratis never follows market, just does its job!

Game of Links

cyber~license©
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

Unexpected market recovery for now. I, personally, do not think that project should shift its events because of market's situation if it wants to deliver product, cause we see now that 3-4 days passed and market feels good again. At least I am sure that we have another reason, but market down trend. Stratis never follows market, just does its job!

Yes, now is not the best time to start, it's a fact.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

why not the best? I believe that flat on the cryptocurrency market is good for the whole market. After all, it is now that we are gaining strength for the future takeoffs to Mars. The creation of new markets and services will allow you to receive new jobs in these sectors of the market.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:56:15 PM

I'm sure the project will be successful at least because it's the first project on Stratis platform. Hype will do that. Secondly 10% bonus presale really encourages. Unfortunately there is no bounty Cry, I'd like to take part...
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:34:04 PM

I'm sure the project will be successful at least because it's the first project on Stratis platform. Hype will do that. Secondly 10% bonus presale really encourages. Unfortunately there is no bounty Cry, I'd like to take part...

The Gluon project has already conducted a bounty campaign earlier, perhaps there will be some rewards still. In addition, the site indicates that the airdrop will be conducted.
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:37:00 PM

Yeap, that is sad I want at least signature campaign for Gluon. But they actually don`t need it. Stratis community already has been informed about this ICO
AnnyMarsio

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:05:17 AM

I also think the hype will do the trick. And the project itself is worthy of attention. But I admit, I paid attention to him only because of Stratis. The market has calmed down a little. There are even prerequisites for recovery. So that all should make!
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:37:37 AM

Why was this decision made? This is most likely due to the unstable situation in the market. Gluon is not the only project that has made such a decision. Perhaps many investors are afraid to make contributions to the project with such a correction of the market.

I hope this protracted correction of the market will end by the end of February. It hurts me to look at the price of Stratis ...
Yes, less than a month ago, I strongly began to believe that strat will reach$ 100 by the end of 2018. But now, observing this situation in the market, it will be difficult to achieve such a price.

Just belive. It`s not long way from $7 to $100 for crypto. Too much examples from 2016-2017 ... you know. What is $100 for stratis? Nothing. I`ll hold it (and invest a bit)  till $250-$300!
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:05:17 AM

The Gluon project has already conducted a bounty campaign earlier, perhaps there will be some rewards still. In addition, the site indicates that the airdrop will be conducted.
And is it possible that will make payments to the participants of the previous bounty campaign? And by the way, I have not found information about the awards on the website
Toltekayotl

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

And is it possible that will make payments to the participants of the previous bounty campaign? And by the way, I have not found information about the awards on the website

I think that all the awards to the participants of the previous bounty campaign will be paid after the end of ICO.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

Why was this decision made? This is most likely due to the unstable situation in the market. Gluon is not the only project that has made such a decision. Perhaps many investors are afraid to make contributions to the project with such a correction of the market.

I hope this protracted correction of the market will end by the end of February. It hurts me to look at the price of Stratis ...
Yes, less than a month ago, I strongly began to believe that strat will reach$ 100 by the end of 2018. But now, observing this situation in the market, it will be difficult to achieve such a price.
do not be so early to draw conclusions, my friend  Wink . Stratis is a sleeping giant, now thanks to Gluon and other projects it will wake up and show all its potential
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:39:56 AM

There will not be bounty campaign according to CEO words, you can find most answers guys on your question on Gluon official telegram, CEO and other members of the project are presented there and answer on all ICO related questions.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
appraiser

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

do not be so early to draw conclusions, my friend  Wink . Stratis is a sleeping giant, now thanks to Gluon and other projects it will wake up and show all its potential

The main thing is to launch the first project and if the collection  will pass perfectly, without problems on the technical side of the network - there will be new projects
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

Hello devs, do you have any open information about recomended gluon device price? Is this device unique? Did you registerd all rights on it? How your device affect on vehicles normal work? In other words is this safe in use?
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

Hello devs, do you have any open information about recomended gluon device price? Is this device unique? Did you registerd all rights on it? How your device affect on vehicles normal work? In other words is this safe in use?
I also look forward to the technical details and economic model of Gluon. The technology of removing the parameters of electronic systems of cars is not new. I hope The gluon team managed to bring something new to it.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:10:21 PM

I also look forward to the technical details and economic model of Gluon. The technology of removing the parameters of electronic systems of cars is not new. I hope The gluon team managed to bring something new to it.
Same for me, I would like to see some device, MVP or something like that, when can you show it to the community?
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

This is actually the disclosure of the concept of the Internet of things about which so many people have been saying lately. Here we see its implementation on the example of a particular project - where the benefit is the increase in the period between repairs and the cost side of large companies (again) they will save millions. Thus, the use of such technologies will become a competitive advantage of the companies that set out the advanced and all the others.

desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

I noticed that the registration in the white list need to specify 3 types of wallets: eth, btc and strat. What is the reason? Gluon token based on strat blockchain, why need others wallets? Also, if  specify a currency with which will be investment it is possible to choose LTC, but in the section to fill the wallets of LTC is missing.
The Stratis ICO platform will be blockchain agnostic which means you will be able to invest using STRAT, ETH, BTC, NEO and LTC and it will do the conversion to Stratis in the background through changelly. This means you will be able to invest in ICOs without having to exchange your BTC or other crypto into Stratis first. Saves you time.
Entering wallet addresses is optional. One of the reasons is to try and prevent duplicate registrations.
Previous post answers the Changelly aspect and game-changing approach by Stratis for contributions.
is it true if I will invest in bitcoins you automatically will convert his into stratis? at what rate of exchange?
We will be using Changelly to convert to Stratis at the time of contribution.
Changelly looks very reliable. I hope with changelly will be no problems because I have never used it service and can not be sure of it but if you are sure then I will trust your choice
Do not you know on what stage all coins will be transferred into strat? Any news from team on this? Btw I was quite surprised that hardcap isn't that huge, quite rationale approach.
Good question. No, I don't know at what the stage all the tokens will be transferred into Strat. It would be good to know this from the developers. Or do you have an answer?
I suppose some days after ICO maybe or this procedure will take partially take place after pre-sale and the other part after crowd sale, but yeah, better wait for devs explanation.
It is very important that they do not manipulate the exchangers and they Did not waited a better exchange rate. I do not know maybe my fears do not make sense but this question needs to be answered

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
appraiser

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:02:32 PM

Stratis has a strong community in the reddit. Need more information there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: