Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7217 times)
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:06:37 AM

Privat seil will be held in a week, but we still do not have detailed instructions on how to make a contribution in stratis.

Zet-cripto

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:32:31 AM

It's not about the size of the bonus, but in its availability. If you decide to invest in a project - the bonus is a bonus. Now is the time to use it. The project has every chance to grow to epic proportions and therefore I think it is necessary to keep the tokens up to a better time - for example, for a year or two. The market goes down and up - while everything is unstable for such serious projects, community support and investor's faith are required!
Optimistic, of course) but I agree that the fall of the market is a temporary phenomenon. So that in a whole for quality project on Stratis not frightening.
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:55:35 AM

Privat seil will be held in a week, but we still do not have detailed instructions on how to make a contribution in stratis.
All the time. When it starts, I am sure that everything will be simple and clear.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:39:07 AM

It is a pity that Stratis is not a higher price right now for the Gluon contribution. I do think however that the Gluon ICO will drive the Strtis price up if other coin contributions are converted to Stratis and the Stratis is bought from the market in the process. This one will be all about the timing when the purchase using Stratis occurs.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

Strange how Gluon plans to attract investors if not even reported the conditions of presale. I think it could affect the funds collected.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

I have 500 stratis, I think that some of them invest in this project.
M @ Gluon

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

Good Sunday everyone! Just checking in to say hi.

If you guys got questions about the tech side of things, pls feel free to fire away.
neowne

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

Private Sale will begin on March 5, 2018 and Public Sale will begin on March 27, 2018. Grin Shocked

Well, that's the date of sale! This is great news. Ahead of 2 weeks for investment preparation. I shall swell hyphenations will not be.
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

It's not about the size of the bonus, but in its availability. If you decide to invest in a project - the bonus is a bonus. Now is the time to use it. The project has every chance to grow to epic proportions and therefore I think it is necessary to keep the tokens up to a better time - for example, for a year or two. The market goes down and up - while everything is unstable for such serious projects, community support and investor's faith are required!

I suppose so, the development and scaling of the project will take time, more than a year, exactly. But sooner or later will win a significant market share.
Igo doxod

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:05:29 PM

Strange how Gluon plans to attract investors if not even reported the conditions of presale. I think it could affect the funds collected.

I think it is necessary to wait, soon there will be technical information and how to invest.
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

This also accepts bitcoin and ethereum, I doubt this project can help the price pumping of strat. If stratis is the only tokens can be invested and the hard cap is large enough, ppl will make more money from both stratis and gluon.
1Bullion

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

I recently heard this opinion: "All technological innovations from the automotive, aviation and fuel industries should be approved or rejected by a cartel of producers that belongs to third parties to banks." International bankers foreseeing future financial cataclysms decided to reinsure themselves and issued crypto-currencies as a dog with a leash. "? What do you think? : (((
That is funny if you worry about it. I mean "International bankers". I guess they understand that humanity needs about 1000 years to beat dollar. You count your portfolio in USD I guess. You dont pay your bills with crypto etc. Sad but true.

many hold a different opinion, perhaps it will happen much earlier.
In some countries the crypto already pays taxes and other payments, so the future is not far off.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

This also accepts bitcoin and ethereum, I doubt this project can help the price pumping of strat. If stratis is the only tokens can be invested and the hard cap is large enough, ppl will make more money from both stratis and gluon.

Gluon takes the contributions of STRAT, ETH, BTC etc. The Stratis ICO platform will convert all non-STRAT currencies to STRAT uses Changelly during the ICO.
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

10 %? that's funny. Why such a small bonus? Does the team have a large community to attract investors?
Actualy this is good bonus. Maybe for crypto it`s "funny" but in fact you are just very small angel investor and you get your profit not from bonuses but from project`s success.  My goal find x10 project and I don`t care about bonuses.

This is actually a very small bonus, especially since it's just a pre-sale then What will  be a bonus on the main round of the tokens sale is a 5%? many people participate in a ICO to get a bonus
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

10 %? that's funny. Why such a small bonus? Does the team have a large community to attract investors?
Actualy this is good bonus. Maybe for crypto it`s "funny" but in fact you are just very small angel investor and you get your profit not from bonuses but from project`s success.  My goal find x10 project and I don`t care about bonuses.

This is actually a very small bonus, especially since it's just a pre-sale then What will  be a bonus on the main round of the tokens sale is a 5%? many people participate in a ICO to get a bonus
I agree with you. In General I support the fact that there were no bonuses for presale or ICO. Because many people who bought tokens with a bonus sell them to the real price, thereby destroying the price.
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

One news is that on the blockchain Strat started the ICO enough that the new investors would pay attention to Strat and start buying it. This is great news for both old holders and new ones too.

Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

I see that now the market is not defined - everyone is looking for tokens at attractive prices, taking into account the price reduction at the beginning of this year. If you count on a long-term investment then the project is excellent, I agree with what was said above - the factors listed only add confidence in the success of the project. On the cover - this, of course, is ambitious! Smiley

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:09:49 PM

Gluon takes the contributions of STRAT, ETH, BTC etc. The Stratis ICO platform will convert all non-STRAT currencies to STRAT uses Changelly during the ICO.

This is exactly why my gut tells me that the ICO will make the price of Stratis go up. I presume the non-Stratis tokens/coins received will be exchanged at the next order and if there are a lot to exchange demand for Stratis will be more than supply.
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:11:42 AM

This is exactly why my gut tells me that the ICO will make the price of Stratis go up. I presume the non-Stratis tokens/coins received will be exchanged at the next order and if there are a lot to exchange demand for Stratis will be more than supply.

I hope you are right. I have already bought a stratis for this ICO. If there will be a great deal of excitement among investors and I will not have time to invest. Then at least I will earn on the growth of the coin rate.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:55:49 AM

I hope you are right. I have already bought a stratis for this ICO. If there will be a great deal of excitement among investors and I will not have time to invest. Then at least I will earn on the growth of the coin rate.
Stratis in any case will make a minimum of x5 this year. So I think that the owners of stratis will be in a big plus at any outcome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: