Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:05:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7223 times)
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

Qtum is an overrated coin. Friends what is your discussion ? Startis has not even shown itself yet,and you are already comparing it with other coins that have their own blockchain. We must not forget that the strat is a relatively new coin.

Thanks mate for this reminder. Stratis is a 1,5 years old and people can't wait anymore...

Stratis had much higher market cap than neo and qtum in last June to September, after the big dump, Stratis went down out of top 30, which is a huge pity. I am sorry to see Stratis is not as strong as in last year, hope it will recover asap.
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:54:10 PM

By the way Stratis has a lot of holders (more than 60k). That means many people will invest in GLUON and it too will has many holders. Nice!
And one of them is me) Stratis a good platform. It's just not that popular yet. But all that will change Wink
I guess almost all here are Stratis holders and most of us will invest in Gluon ASAP
neowne

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

there is a question:
"We have developed a patent pending device and app which plugs into the vehicle and allows the user to not only monitor the vehicle outputs (fuel, mileage, range, temperature, etc.), but unlike any other device in the market, our device allows reprogramming of the actual ECU unit on a vehicle through the mobile app. Our current library of tunes is growing as we add more and more premier tuners and their abilities to Gluon."

if you are claiming the tuning of the firmware itself, in case of any failure, who will be responsible for the accident or damage to the car caused by glitches of the program?
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:45:54 PM

By the way Stratis has a lot of holders (more than 60k). That means many people will invest in GLUON and it too will has many holders. Nice!
And one of them is me) Stratis a good platform. It's just not that popular yet. But all that will change Wink
I guess almost all here are Stratis holders and most of us will invest in Gluon ASAP
Interesting question. I think if you examine wp we will be able to find the answer. In any case, Gluon existed for a long time and they have developed the product.
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

The impact of hosting a bitcoin conference has a positive effect on GluOn . The said event was sponsored by GluOn's  ICO hosting platform Stratis. To show its strength and features, Stratis tried to build up some marketing exposure for GluOn that is why many got their attention to GluOn, stratis' first verified ICO.
Yes, indeed this is so. I drew attention to the GluOn in the first place because he is on the platform of the Stratus. This is something that deserves special attention in my opinion. I love Stratis and the first project on it, definitely should not strike in a dirt the person.

The guys are doing everything right. good information support, past experience, and a recognizable brand. I'm sure the past participants from the pages in the gluon are no less than 80%
Igo doxod

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

I think the fact that Gluon allows conversion of other currencies to Stratis for ICO participants that, for whatever reason, don't want to hold Stratis, is a good idea. Should mean that ICO's like Gluon won't be impacted if someone prefers to hold crypto in a different currency.

I really like the Gluon ICO and will be supporting.
I hope they will accept ETH, LTC, BTC and of course STRAT,  that`s normal practice for any ICO.

Of all this, only the ether has a normal working smart contract.

What about NEO or Qtum? they have successfully carried out the ICO on their platform and no issues have not yet arisen.

The team of Qtum even launched a node into space into the orbit of the Earth.  Grin
Qtum is an overrated coin. Friends what is your discussion ? Startis has not even shown itself yet,and you are already comparing it with other coins that have their own blockchain. We must not forget that the strat is a relatively new coin.

most likely the fact that the guys are very interested in the success of the project, invested and reflect on the failure is not ready )
Chris@GLUtoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:57:33 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 09:32:00 PM by Chris@GLUtoken

there is a question:
"We have developed a patent pending device and app which plugs into the vehicle and allows the user to not only monitor the vehicle outputs (fuel, mileage, range, temperature, etc.), but unlike any other device in the market, our device allows reprogramming of the actual ECU unit on a vehicle through the mobile app. Our current library of tunes is growing as we add more and more premier tuners and their abilities to Gluon."

if you are claiming the tuning of the firmware itself, in case of any failure, who will be responsible for the accident or damage to the car caused by glitches of the program?

Great Question-  

Tuning the ECU in the vehicle is one advantage our tool has.  We can actually upload new maps into the vehicle.  The device incorporates features allowing us to perform that function remotely.  We're giving tuners the ability to load performance and economy maps.  Our roadmap also includes being able to upload OEM software remotely that allow customers to take advantage of new features that are published by the OE manufacture.  At this time we're working with many tuning companies giving them a new avenue to load their own proprietary tunes into a vehicle.  

GLUON is not developing these maps or tunes.  We're simply providing tuners a resource and tool so they can host their maps on our services, encrypt their information, and upload tunes directly to the vehicle ECU.  

The warranty will fall under each provider on our network.  The warranty will fall under the policy pertaining to that particular tuner/supplier.

GLUON has an extensive approval process.  GLUON will only be working with tuners and companies who have been approved by GLUON Engineers and Tuners. Once the submitted tune has been tested throughout our network, it will then be released.

We also have many fail safe features within the GLUON process that allow the car to move forward or not.  You can think of it as a "go no go" functionality.  Once our device reads the car, checks all the parameters before moving forward, then it is a simple process.   By working with tuners we also have the ability to read the stock file for each car.  That way if something does happen during an upload, we have the ability to return the car completely back to stock.  

If you have further questions,  please feel free to PM anytime.

We appreciate your support.

Chris

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:36:30 PM

How fast the technologies are moving forward - yesterday everyone was happy with the appearance of remote alarm systems and automatic launching, then unmanned technologies started and now everything merges into one node - who will become that node and will occupy a leading niche in the new economic reality. I wish good luck and realization of all plans!  Wink

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:54:45 PM

The impact of hosting a bitcoin conference has a positive effect on GluOn . The said event was sponsored by GluOn's  ICO hosting platform Stratis. To show its strength and features, Stratis tried to build up some marketing exposure for GluOn that is why many got their attention to GluOn, stratis' first verified ICO.
Yes, indeed this is so. I drew attention to the GluOn in the first place because he is on the platform of the Stratus. This is something that deserves special attention in my opinion. I love Stratis and the first project on it, definitely should not strike in a dirt the person.

The guys are doing everything right. good information support, past experience, and a recognizable brand. I'm sure the past participants from the pages in the gluon are no less than 80%

I think that it is possible that the team of Gluon will be able to reach a hard cap at the pre-sale stage.
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:41:58 PM

Join del Discord channel for updates, bounties and airdrops: del
Why do you post it in every topic? You can get a ban the account for this and according to the new rules even Jr. Member can cost something. Need to call a moderator to stop this spam. please ignore his messages

OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:28:20 AM

I think the fact that Gluon allows conversion of other currencies to Stratis for ICO participants that, for whatever reason, don't want to hold Stratis, is a good idea. Should mean that ICO's like Gluon won't be impacted if someone prefers to hold crypto in a different currency.

I really like the Gluon ICO and will be supporting.
I hope they will accept ETH, LTC, BTC and of course STRAT,  that`s normal practice for any ICO.

Of all this, only the ether has a normal working smart contract.

What about NEO or Qtum? they have successfully carried out the ICO on their platform and no issues have not yet arisen.

The team of Qtum even launched a node into space into the orbit of the Earth.  Grin

Yes, but on the Qtum blockchain already released a lot of ICO. I hope the Stratis team didn't waste any time in vain. I think the ICO Gluon will go smoothly.

Zet-cripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:10:13 AM

How fast the technologies are moving forward - yesterday everyone was happy with the appearance of remote alarm systems and automatic launching, then unmanned technologies started and now everything merges into one node - who will become that node and will occupy a leading niche in the new economic reality. I wish good luck and realization of all plans!  Wink
Technology is really very rapidly penetrate into our lives. Including in the automotive industry as one of the most progressive.
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:42:21 AM

I think that it is possible that the team of Gluon will be able to reach a hard cap at the pre-sale stage.
This is of course highly optimistic. But it is quite possible in my opinion. The topic is very advanced and promising.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:22:05 AM

This gets me excited as ICO date approaches . Since its exposure from Bitcoin conference in Dallas sponsored by Stratis, many investors and blockchain enthusiasts are really monitoring this and it has really have great followers.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:50:09 AM

This gets me excited as ICO date approaches . Since its exposure from Bitcoin conference in Dallas sponsored by Stratis, many investors and blockchain enthusiasts are really monitoring this and it has really have great followers.

Many people get excited with Gluon project, especially Stratis investors, people have another funding option since eth, neo and qtum. Stratis will repeat ETH and neo miracle, let us see.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/968793732551192576

https://medium.com/@khilonecrypto/gluon-ico-review-887bea18f0af
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

This also accepts bitcoin and ethereum, I doubt this project can help the price pumping of strat. If stratis is the only tokens can be invested and the hard cap is large enough, ppl will make more money from both stratis and gluon.

Gluon takes the contributions of STRAT, ETH, BTC etc. The Stratis ICO platform will convert all non-STRAT currencies to STRAT uses Changelly during the ICO.

This is exactly why my gut tells me that the ICO will make the price of Stratis go up. I presume the non-Stratis tokens/coins received will be exchanged at the next order and if there are a lot to exchange demand for Stratis will be more than supply.

But wouldn't Gluon be well advised if they kept part of their funds in a more diversified way, maybe with some of it even being exchange for USD?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
neowne

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

there is a question:

Great Question-  

Tuning the ECU in the vehicle is one advantage our tool has.  We can actually upload new maps into the vehicle.  The device incorporates features allowing us to perform that function remotely.  We're giving tuners the ability to load performance and economy maps.  Our roadmap also includes being able to upload OEM software remotely that allow customers to take advantage of new features that are published by the OE manufacture.  At this time we're working with many tuning companies giving them a new avenue to load their own proprietary tunes into a vehicle.  

GLUON is not developing these maps or tunes.  We're simply providing tuners a resource and tool so they can host their maps on our services, encrypt their information, and upload tunes directly to the vehicle ECU.  

The warranty will fall under each provider on our network.  The warranty will fall under the policy pertaining to that particular tuner/supplier.

GLUON has an extensive approval process.  GLUON will only be working with tuners and companies who have been approved by GLUON Engineers and Tuners. Once the submitted tune has been tested throughout our network, it will then be released.

We also have many fail safe features within the GLUON process that allow the car to move forward or not.  You can think of it as a "go no go" functionality.  Once our device reads the car, checks all the parameters before moving forward, then it is a simple process.   By working with tuners we also have the ability to read the stock file for each car.  That way if something does happen during an upload, we have the ability to return the car completely back to stock.  

If you have further questions,  please feel free to PM anytime.

We appreciate your support.

Chris

Many thanks for the prompt, detailed and exhaustive response. I'm very glad to see how the questions are being worked out, it's cool!
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

Wow:) interesting article from an interesting character. Maybe you will be able to tell. What wallet will Be used for gluon tokens?

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
CryptoCashCow

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:54:28 PM

when starts the ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: