Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7223 times)
demyan7

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:25:25 PM

And that you can already look at the smartphone engine temperature of your baby and running your finger on the sensor phone to start a car? Why is not this all the news? Because even if the project is successful, global players in the automotive industry will not allow breakthrough technologies to "steal" their bread. Therefore, when steep young projects grow to certain sizes - they are eaten. : (I hope it will be different!

Big automotive players have already approached us.  It is not within their resources to combine hardware that is capable to reach all the cars currently on the highway. You will see some level of this tech in the future within automotive engine management manufacturers.  Companies like Bosch, Fuji, Hitachi, they already have years mapped out for design and manufacturing. To get all internal departments on board to design a product in the way Gluon has, is not always a simple task.  

Those global players will rely on companies like ours to give them information from various parts of the world.  This type of information is very valuable to them for parts manufacturing and distribution.  

Our hardware is equipped with 3G/4G/LTE, wifi, bluetooth, and has storage capabilities along with an accelerometer and GPS.   There are many cars on the highway that are fully networked and provide a ton of critical data useful to parts manufactures, parts providers, repair facilities, and consumers.  I've barely scratched the surface.  Fleet management is in need of a device like this monitoring critical sensor output and failures within their network.  That is where blockchain comes in to capture and store this data securely.  

There are devices in the market that can read your standard protocol from OBDII.  Engine temp, coolant temp etc.   Those devices do not have access to other modules that do fail and provide information on the vehicle network like climate control, ABS, SRS, or traction control systems.  The Gluon device has the ability to access the entire network while providing/storing the data collected for various purposes.  

Great question, thanks for posting.

Have a great day.

I didn't quite understand. That is, your device will be connected on CAN-bus line or will need to install additional sensors on different technical node and parts of a car?

Our device has been completely designed and built in house.  The device itself incorporates 3G/4G/LET wireless chip, high end processor, data storage, accelerometer, gps, wifi, and bluetooth.   We've also been working with some of the worlds best engine management tuners.  Most tools only access and display information that are emissions related.   We're gathering information off the entire network.   Anything the end user, independent shop, or parts manufacture needs from the vehicle.  We want to display and give access to the communication taking place on the low speed, and high speed CAN.  Fully networked vehicles already have sensors and data that is available to collect and view.  Information will vary based on what the OE provides in the network.   
Very exciting stuff!

Thanks, very interesting, I have not heard of anything like this before. Really looks like know-how. A great start-up!
Do you have relations ony with German brands or is it a universal device?
Chris@GLUtoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:31:32 PM

And that you can already look at the smartphone engine temperature of your baby and running your finger on the sensor phone to start a car? Why is not this all the news? Because even if the project is successful, global players in the automotive industry will not allow breakthrough technologies to "steal" their bread. Therefore, when steep young projects grow to certain sizes - they are eaten. : (I hope it will be different!

Big automotive players have already approached us.  It is not within their resources to combine hardware that is capable to reach all the cars currently on the highway. You will see some level of this tech in the future within automotive engine management manufacturers.  Companies like Bosch, Fuji, Hitachi, they already have years mapped out for design and manufacturing. To get all internal departments on board to design a product in the way Gluon has, is not always a simple task.  

Those global players will rely on companies like ours to give them information from various parts of the world.  This type of information is very valuable to them for parts manufacturing and distribution.  

Our hardware is equipped with 3G/4G/LTE, wifi, bluetooth, and has storage capabilities along with an accelerometer and GPS.   There are many cars on the highway that are fully networked and provide a ton of critical data useful to parts manufactures, parts providers, repair facilities, and consumers.  I've barely scratched the surface.  Fleet management is in need of a device like this monitoring critical sensor output and failures within their network.  That is where blockchain comes in to capture and store this data securely.  

There are devices in the market that can read your standard protocol from OBDII.  Engine temp, coolant temp etc.   Those devices do not have access to other modules that do fail and provide information on the vehicle network like climate control, ABS, SRS, or traction control systems.  The Gluon device has the ability to access the entire network while providing/storing the data collected for various purposes.  

Great question, thanks for posting.

Have a great day.

I didn't quite understand. That is, your device will be connected on CAN-bus line or will need to install additional sensors on different technical node and parts of a car?

Our device has been completely designed and built in house.  The device itself incorporates 3G/4G/LET wireless chip, high end processor, data storage, accelerometer, gps, wifi, and bluetooth.   We've also been working with some of the worlds best engine management tuners.  Most tools only access and display information that are emissions related.   We're gathering information off the entire network.   Anything the end user, independent shop, or parts manufacture needs from the vehicle.  We want to display and give access to the communication taking place on the low speed, and high speed CAN.  Fully networked vehicles already have sensors and data that is available to collect and view.  Information will vary based on what the OE provides in the network.   
Very exciting stuff!

Thanks, very interesting, I have not heard of anything like this before. Really looks like know-how. A great start-up!
Do you have relations ony with German brands or is it a universal device?

We really appreciate the support and comments.  Fact is our background is heavy in the automotive sector.  We have so many wonderful enthusiasts on board making this project so much fun.  Entering the space of crypto and blockchain makes it that much better.  We're so excited to have partners like Stratis providing us a platform to grow our services and tackle the automotive industry head on.   Real product, real people, and real passion behind all of it.  I'm glad our supporters are recognizing that.   

We began with some of our largest resources testing and implementing the product.  Most of those resources specialize in European cars.   Volvo, VW, and Audi are among some of the most complex networks so we started there.  One of our largest priority is fleet management which will require some facets of our service to be universal, but the tool has the ability to be customized to specific manufactures.  We have the ability to cater to the end user and their own specific needs. 

Stay tuned Smiley

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

Thank you for your feedback, Chris! Your answers to our questions were complete and informative! I strongly recommend everyone to read last few pages of this topic!
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:53:01 PM

Thank you for your feedback, Chris! Your answers to our questions were complete and informative! I strongly recommend everyone to read last few pages of this topic!

No problem at all!   It's great to see all the questions and participation.

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
glutoken

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

Thanks for the feedback everyone!!

Just a quick announcement

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXtVUFFU8AAi7C1.jpg:large
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:47:19 PM

We really appreciate the support and comments.  Fact is our background is heavy in the automotive sector.  We have so many wonderful enthusiasts on board making this project so much fun.  Entering the space of crypto and blockchain makes it that much better.  We're so excited to have partners like Stratis providing us a platform to grow our services and tackle the automotive industry head on.   Real product, real people, and real passion behind all of it.  I'm glad our supporters are recognizing that.   

We began with some of our largest resources testing and implementing the product.  Most of those resources specialize in European cars.   Volvo, VW, and Audi are among some of the most complex networks so we started there.  One of our largest priority is fleet management which will require some facets of our service to be universal, but the tool has the ability to be customized to specific manufactures.  We have the ability to cater to the end user and their own specific needs. 

Stay tuned Smiley

Do you already have a complete video manual for installing and using your device? A average user can manually set it in own car?
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:58:57 PM

Stay tuned Smiley

Do you already have a complete video manual for installing and using your device? A average user can manually set it in own car?

Our enterprise device for distributors have instruction videos and utilize the app to step you through the set up process.  Once we release the consumer device later this year, the app will be simple and user friendly for anyone to set up and start benefiting from the features.  But to answer your question, yes the average car user will be able to set it up on their own utilizing the Gluon app. 

Thank you

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

this is a good project. and if the creators do everything as they write, it will be great. and when do you plan to make a beta release?

Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:27:14 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 12:17:57 AM by Chris@GLUtoken

this is a good project. and if the creators do everything as they write, it will be great. and when do you plan to make a beta release?

Gluon is already taking on distributors and evaluating tuner requests.  Our enterprise device is in the hands of many distributors gathering data from vehicles and uploading tunes.

Once the consumer device has completed FCC certification, we will be moving forward selling them through our distribution channels.  You can download the app now and check it out.  Obviously without the device there's not much to play with.  We put together a short vid of us testing new tune needed for a specific vehicle.  Here's a glimpse into some light R&D today.

Thank you

https://youtu.be/A4YEFV6MK14

Thank you

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:16:02 PM

Hey. I saw a message from the bot in the telegram, it says that you want to start the airdrop. It's true? or did I receive a fake message? if it so can you give me a working link?
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:55:03 PM

Thanks for the feedback everyone!!
Just a quick announcement

Have you already determined the programming language in which you will compose a smart-contract? How I understand that this is exactly going to be C# is it so? or you still have not decided?

antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:11:54 AM

Is there a need to pass KYC to participate in the presale? And by the way, will there be a bonus at this stage?

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
bep42350

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

Is there a need to pass KYC to participate in the presale? And by the way, will there be a bonus at this stage?

You can ask to join the waitlist and yes there's a 10% bonus during the presale.

UX/UI Designer at Stratis Platform
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

You can ask to join the waitlist and yes there's a 10% bonus during the presale.
The bonus is valid only for those investors who invest at least $25kk. I would not say that it was good.
bep42350

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

The bonus is valid only for those investors who invest at least $25kk. I would not say that it was good.

Because the bonus is ONLY for presale

UX/UI Designer at Stratis Platform
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

for private sale - it is quite normal

I think the amount of investment, bonuses for such investments are also justified
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

I apologize, but are you sure that $ 25k maybe you meant is $ 25k? because even for the pre-sale $25kk this is too much amount. Some projects have such a soft-cap

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

I apologize, but are you sure that $ 25k maybe you meant is $ 25k? because even for the pre-sale $25kk this is too much amount. Some projects have such a soft-cap

If you would like to take take advantage of our Private Sale Bonus of 10%, the minimum purchase is $25,000.   We have a $10M cap on the private sale and that is going very quickly.   You can visit https://www.gluon.com/tokensale/ for more information.  www.gluon.com/privatesale is another link for registration. 

Thank you

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:12:59 PM

If you would like to take take advantage of our Private Sale Bonus of 10%, the minimum purchase is $25,000.   We have a $10M cap on the private sale and that is going very quickly.   You can visit https://www.gluon.com/tokensale/ for more information.  www.gluon.com/privatesale is another link for registration. 

Thank you

Private sale collects money in ETH?
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:20:39 PM

If we believe the forecasts of the analysts of the automobile markets and the industry as a whole, then within the next 10-12 years until 2030 we can see the serial production of cars automatically manned and, as a result, completely autonomous. If it is, then such technologies as the project offers will be extremely in demand! I think auto-giants will be interested in the project and the opportunity they are already looking at it.

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: