Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:43:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7223 times)
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

If you would like to take take advantage of our Private Sale Bonus of 10%, the minimum purchase is $25,000.   We have a $10M cap on the private sale and that is going very quickly.   You can visit https://www.gluon.com/tokensale/ for more information.  www.gluon.com/privatesale is another link for registration. 

Thank you

There is no progress bar of private tokensale on GLUON`s web site! IMHO it`s easy to set and very helpful for contributors (always see current amount of funds).
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:08:38 PM

Is there a need to pass KYC to participate in the presale? And by the way, will there be a bonus at this stage?
You can ask to join the waitlist and yes there's a 10% bonus during the presale.
The bonus is valid only for those investors who invest at least $25kk. I would not say that it was good.
I apologize, but are you sure that $ 25k maybe you meant is $ 25k? because even for the pre-sale $25kk this is too much amount. Some projects have such a soft-cap
If you would like to take take advantage of our Private Sale Bonus of 10%, the minimum purchase is $25,000.   We have a $10M cap on the private sale and that is going very quickly.   You can visit https://www.gluon.com/tokensale/ for more information.  www.gluon.com/privatesale is another link for registration. 
Thank you
Private sale collects money in ETH?
yes, you can invest in ETH. When filling out the form on the website you must specify in what you prefer to invest  http://www.gluon.com/privatesale/
it can be strat, eth, btc, ltc, neo or usd.

USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:23:56 PM

Is there a need to pass KYC to participate in the presale? And by the way, will there be a bonus at this stage?
You can ask to join the waitlist and yes there's a 10% bonus during the presale.
The bonus is valid only for those investors who invest at least $25kk. I would not say that it was good.
I apologize, but are you sure that $ 25k maybe you meant is $ 25k? because even for the pre-sale $25kk this is too much amount. Some projects have such a soft-cap
Thank you
yes, you can invest in ETH. When filling out the form on the website you must specify in what you prefer to invest  http://www.gluon.com/privatesale/
Huh, they accept even NEO...this list of crypto for invest looks like good portfolio...expect NEO of course

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:50:06 PM

Thank you
Huh, they accept even NEO...this list of crypto for invest looks like good portfolio...expect NEO of course
Then what are you waiting for? You urgently need to invest your neo in Gluon ICO while the tokens are sold at a discount of 10%. Another possibility may not be in the near future Smiley
form for registration is http://www.gluon.com/privatesale/

ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:31:28 AM

Are there people here who are ready to create a joint pool to invest in this project? I think for many, $ 25,000 is too much money.  Cry
FrankZ

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:36:41 AM

So this is the first project under Stratis platform. I am getting excited and I hope the best of success. I can see more and more projects that will utilize Stratis blockchain soon.
We all have been waiting for this event already long ago, and I am glad that the first Stratis based ICO will be that solid like Gluon very well known with already working product project and big collaborations ahead.
All that worries me is that Gluon has already tried to run an ICO on the Ethereum platform, but I don't know how it ended. In any case, the team's ambitions please me.

We appreciate your post. 

I can comment regarding your concern.  During that initial ICO, we received more funding.  That allowed us to take more time and evaluate what platform was best for our services and company.  We attended many trade shows.  That led us to the partnership with Stratis.  Like us, Stratis has completely developed their platform in house.  The ability to integrate our current IP into their platform from the beginning and during our growth period is very beneficial for us.  It is a true working relationship.  Also taking advantage of the Stratis sidechains  will be a great feature for us and our clients.   

Thank you for your support.   
That's not the whole truth, you should be more transparent. What happened is that you managed to raise 23 ETH (yes, twenty three) during your presale (where you offered 100% bonus), and that's why you canceled the ICO. Better luck with Stratis!
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:06:54 AM

So this is the first project under Stratis platform. I am getting excited and I hope the best of success. I can see more and more projects that will utilize Stratis blockchain soon.
We all have been waiting for this event already long ago, and I am glad that the first Stratis based ICO will be that solid like Gluon very well known with already working product project and big collaborations ahead.
All that worries me is that Gluon has already tried to run an ICO on the Ethereum platform, but I don't know how it ended. In any case, the team's ambitions please me.

We appreciate your post. 

I can comment regarding your concern.  During that initial ICO, we received more funding.  That allowed us to take more time and evaluate what platform was best for our services and company.  We attended many trade shows.  That led us to the partnership with Stratis.  Like us, Stratis has completely developed their platform in house.  The ability to integrate our current IP into their platform from the beginning and during our growth period is very beneficial for us.  It is a true working relationship.  Also taking advantage of the Stratis sidechains  will be a great feature for us and our clients.   

That's not the whole truth, you should be more transparent. What happened is that you managed to raise 23 ETH (yes, twenty three) during your presale (where you offered 100% bonus), and that's why you canceled the ICO. Better luck with Stratis!
23 ether? I think it's a joke. For all my experience I have not met projects that did not collect at least 100-200 ether. In any case, each project has its own investors
FrankZ

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

We appreciate your post. 

23 ether? I think it's a joke. For all my experience I have not met projects that did not collect at least 100-200 ether. In any case, each project has its own investors

It's not a joke. See for yourself: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047782.0;all
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

We appreciate your post. 

It's not a joke. See for yourself: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047782.0;all

I think that this time the project is much better prepared and it already has a community behind him

and  has all chances to collect planned volumes
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

Are there people here who are ready to create a joint pool to invest in this project? I think for many, $ 25,000 is too much money.  Cry
well, it gives a guarantee that the project will achieve all or nothing. I hope that at the end of a private-sale we will see the amount of invested funds. already there is any information about the collected amount received from the private-sale?
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:50:42 PM

Hello. Where can I find information how many tokens you have already sold on private-sales? Or just answer how many tokens you've already sold in a few days

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

We appreciate your post. 

Perhaps fate itself so ordered that the Gluon project should not be on the Ethereum network, but on the Stratis platform. It seems to me that the circumstances have developed in the best way.

bep42350

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:28:39 PM

Are there people here who are ready to create a joint pool to invest in this project? I think for many, $ 25,000 is too much money.  Cry
well, it gives a guarantee that the project will achieve all or nothing. I hope that at the end of a private-sale we will see the amount of invested funds. already there is any information about the collected amount received from the private-sale?

Metrics will be available only for the public sale. The private sale should raises 10M$

UX/UI Designer at Stratis Platform
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:43:57 AM

We appreciate your post. 

And what does it mean? The amount of collected funds does not solve anything. Perhaps Gluon just unfortunate chose the time for ICO last time. Many projects collect tens of millions dollars, having nothing but a white sheet. Gluon has a working business, patents.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:29:01 AM

When will you have a ready mobile app? It may already exist, but I can't find it in the Russian Apple store
Icoslot.com

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:53:06 AM

Your profile has been updated: https://icoslot.com/en/ico/gluon/
FrankZ

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

We appreciate your post. 

And what does it mean? The amount of collected funds does not solve anything. Perhaps Gluon just unfortunate chose the time for ICO last time. Many projects collect tens of millions dollars, having nothing but a white sheet. Gluon has a working business, patents.
They have a working product, that's wonderful. So why do they need a blockchain? Everyone's blinded by the stratis cover, no one is asking basic questions. Like for instance, presale has started, but there's no smart contract under stratis and no github code. No soft cap either, they'll take whatever money they can get. If it wasn't for the stratis hype, this project would tank hard like the last time.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:01:57 PM

We appreciate your post.  

I can comment regarding your concern.  During that initial ICO, we received more funding.  That allowed us to take more time and evaluate what platform was best for our services and company.  We attended many trade shows.  That led us to the partnership with Stratis.  Like us, Stratis has completely developed their platform in house.  The ability to integrate our current IP into their platform from the beginning and during our growth period is very beneficial for us.  It is a true working relationship.  Also taking advantage of the Stratis sidechains  will be a great feature for us and our clients.  

They have a working product, that's wonderful. So why do they need a blockchain? Everyone's blinded by the stratis cover, no one is asking basic questions. Like for instance, presale has started, but there's no smart contract under stratis and no github code. No soft cap either, they'll take whatever money they can get. If it wasn't for the stratis hype, this project would tank hard like the last time.

I dont know the the Stratis teams delivery times for the platform, but the Gluon product looks solid, irrespective if the platform is ready or not. Very few ICOs have a working product. When the underlying platform is ready is just a matter of time.
USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:53:59 PM

Are there people here who are ready to create a joint pool to invest in this project? I think for many, $ 25,000 is too much money.  Cry
That`s good idea, but why do you want to create pool? You can join to the existing one now.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

That`s good idea, but why do you want to create pool? You can join to the existing one now.
Hey guys I really wonder how you can trust your money someone? Even if it is someone popular in crypto, as in such pools he can easily decide to disappear with $25k. I really do not understand.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: