Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:21:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency  (Read 12405 times)
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I truly believe in cryptocurrency because of having so many experiences in this kind of community. I hate people who don't have trust in cryptocurrency because they always spread the news that the rate will fall soon. At first, i doubt about this because there are many questions pop up on my mind since I'm just a newbie long ago but now if you are a good user and has a awesome community crypto will not easily fall. No one can stop crypto and the people who truly supports this. There are different elements that make some coins profitable, It's because of us who participates and have an transactions in crypto, to the investors who gain money by investments, the developers who creates more token with a specific type of projects, and other elements that helps crypto community to grow faster. Each of us has a contribution to this, crypto's future rely on us, this era will mark an event that cryptocurrency will rule the world.
cat0ne0

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

I do believe in cryptos because the world needs decentralization. The more people living on the planet, the more they will understand that they don't need any third parties to exchange wealth, assets, services.
Crypto is just a side of the revolution, blockchain will bring a new paradigm to the economy and society.
If you own crypto currencies, i recommend you to hold and buy more in strong projects.
Think big, think 2020-22, think mass adoption and online payment. Now is just the beginning.

musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

you're right, majority of this community is now becoming "moon" kinds investing in ICOs and asking in their telegram chats why they didn't earn 1000% in 24 hours. The single motivation they have is to make money. There is nothing wrong to expect profits from crypto, but it's good to be educated and try to make certain value through your deeds. Otherwise it's really annoying

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
GumboTrader

Activity: 29
Merit: 3

CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

I don't believe cryptocurrency will end in a really bad way. That would suggest that the technology behind will fail as well. I believe in the technology behind cryptocurrency, block_chains, and smart contracts. I truly believe cryptocurrency only gets better from here. I mean we have barely scratched the surface with this new technology. Just look at all the people who either refuse to accept it or believe in this technology that actually can help it evolve even the more once they come on board. They really won't have a choice but to buy in eventually because cryptocurrency and the technology behind it just makes sense. In saying that, cryptocurrency, to me is a long term hold and not a get-rich-quick endeavor.

█▐  CIBUS FOOD ECOSYSTEM  ▐ █FOOD BLOCKCHAIN
▬▬▬▬ TOKEN SALE 28 FEB 2018 ▬▬▬▬ (https://cibus.world)
Jayrmalakas

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I believe that because of bitcoin I can be rich, we just need a long patience and long wait to achieve dreams, because cryptocurrency is the money you can handle and it has exchangers that you can get almost triple, This is called the trade where you buy cheap and you can sell it with high value, almost everything in crypto is rich because of trading and investing

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
almiani

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

I am not completely confident with cryptocurrency, because the benefits I can not feel real (except as a means of investment), even I can not use altcoins / btc I have to transact or shop at online shop

greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

Believing in crypto is part of life having here in this crypto land. Without believing in crypto is a waste of time. Regrets will take over soon or in years to come. Believing is our responsibility having our duty here. Without believes means nothing to expect when due time.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

I strongly believe in cryptocurrency. I am a crypto trader. Crypto trade is my bread and butter. I like to trade every day and i watch its pros and cons regularly.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:12:00 PM

crypto is future maybe it seems like fantastic but one day our lives depend crypto when you buy mik from markets you have use crypto. just be openmind and expand your view

Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:59:08 PM

I do believe in cryptos because the world needs decentralization. The more people living on the planet, the more they will understand that they don't need any third parties to exchange wealth, assets, services.
Crypto is just a side of the revolution, blockchain will bring a new paradigm to the economy and society.
If you own crypto currencies, i recommend you to hold and buy more in strong projects.
Think big, think 2020-22, think mass adoption and online payment. Now is just the beginning.

2020-22 is not really thinking big... I'm planning for my kid, to leave him a legacy of crypto assets when I die 20 to 30 years from now.

But you are right, this is just the beginning because it is still a niche activity. Even with this recent mainstream media attention, cryptos are still an obscure thing for 99% of the world's population.

Mass adoption may never occur but the new generations will be keen to adopt these new technologies if we teach them properly. Future adoption is up to us! We must spread the word, not only about quick profits but about all the social changes derived from the use of block chain technologies.

I don't believe cryptocurrency will end in a really bad way. That would suggest that the technology behind will fail as well. I believe in the technology behind cryptocurrency, block_chains, and smart contracts. I truly believe cryptocurrency only gets better from here. I mean we have barely scratched the surface with this new technology. Just look at all the people who either refuse to accept it or believe in this technology that actually can help it evolve even the more once they come on board. They really won't have a choice but to buy in eventually because cryptocurrency and the technology behind it just makes sense. In saying that, cryptocurrency, to me is a long term hold and not a get-rich-quick endeavor.

Many good technologies have failed in the past. At it's genesis, in Nakamoto's view, blockchain is a cry of rebellion against the system. And the system might react in a very bad way...

However, it's up to us the enthusiasts, the believers, to push this movement forward by supporting the good and honest projects and denouncing the shitcoins and scam ICOs.

Crypto future is in our hands, let's make it great!

redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

Yes, truly do believe in crypto currency,we all should believe in here with us, crypto currency is a way of earning money just by doing some stuffs at ICO, you get more money from what you work a little.and iknow it will improve the lives of many people here so it's beautiful and I believe it will cross us all-in this economic lives.
btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:40:51 PM

Every coin seems to have their "we're the first/only" spiel. To me it's hard to tell which is a gimmick. I like ether's smart contracts thing. If it gets picked up by media it could jump in value too.
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

Most of cryptofollowers belive in usd. We are here because of greed. Maybe 5% are here for philosophical reasons, but even they looking for price.
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:13:15 PM

Yes I really believed in bitcoins and all other crpyto currencies.not because we need extra income because it gets a lot of money and this is the best way to improve life.Because iknow it will improve lives of many people and not because we need extra income but because we feel it in our hearts that this kind of currencies is the solution of being the victim of proverty.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:17:09 PM

if I myself believe in crypto, because in the presence of my financial crypto and my economy it has improved on the results of the profits buying and selling currency from crypto
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:18:35 PM

Yes I really believed in bitcoins and all other crpyto currencies.not because we need extra income because it gets a lot of money and this is the best way to improve life.Because iknow it will improve lives of many people and not because we need extra income but because we feel it in our hearts that this kind of currencies is the solution of being the victim of proverty.

Similar to you, I truly believe in cryptocurrency and blockchain methods. They will change the fundamenatals of the world very soon. They're all useful things when we look at their usage and applications.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

Yes of course. I wouldn't be into crypto if I didn't believe in its functionalities. Undoubtedly, most of us who are into crypto had the initial idea of earning big and getting rich in no time! This has actually materialized for some, but not for the majority. Hypocracy aside, why would I invest in something if I didn't want to earn profit, right? But as time passed, I have gained much more than the extra bucks in my pocket. These are the knowledge that I was fortunate to gain especially those from this forum. If your sole purpose is to earn money without gaining something significant in your brain, that for me would make everything useless...

Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:30:54 PM

Most of cryptofollowers belive in usd. We are here because of greed. Maybe 5% are here for philosophical reasons, but even they looking for price.
Yes i am truly believe in cryptocurrency because there are so many cryptocurrecny that are very profitable and very legit and one of those cryptocurrency is the bitcoin many people are happy with bitcoin because bitcoin is helping a lot of people to earn many money.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:40:07 PM

Yes of course. I wouldn't be into crypto if I didn't believe in its functionalities. Undoubtedly, most of us who are into crypto had the initial idea of earning big and getting rich in no time! This has actually materialized for some, but not for the majority. Hypocracy aside, why would I invest in something if I didn't want to earn profit, right? But as time passed, I have gained much more than the extra bucks in my pocket. These are the knowledge that I was fortunate to gain especially those from this forum. If your sole purpose is to earn money without gaining something significant in your brain.
I believe in cryptocurrency, but I only believe in Bitcoin and Ethereum and also other popular crypto. I am not believing in all crypto, especially some Altcoins who are new and just appeared in the market. I like something certain that can guarantee me to get profit. So yeah, I believe in Bitcoin. In this situation and condition, maybe a lot of people will think that this is the end of Bitcoin, and they will say that we should not invest in Bitcoin and crypto. But for people like me, this is a chance to collect Bitcoin as much as possible. I have been known Bitcoin for years. So I know exactly, that Bitcoin price will go up again.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:42:45 PM

Of course i truly believe not only in cryptocurrency but also in other related projects behind an Altcoin or ICO Smiley

I am one that follow this world since 2012 and year after year my dedition and beliving in this brings me to get working in a thing that i like it so much.

Cryptocurrency is the future present, i believe in the principles of integrity of the blockchain that have rivolutionized the modern cryptos transactions everyday, you can just see latest changes about the Bitcoin ( Bitcoin Lightning Network ) that implements new nodes in the traditional Bitcoin transactions to speed up very well.

There wil be more and more good changes in the future, just wait and see whats happen Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: