Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency  (Read 12407 times)
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:05:34 AM

I am very confident in the cryptocurrency market and that is why I have been keeping track of and investing in this market over the past year. I believe cryptocurrency is the future of the world financial system so the development of this market over the past few years is perfectly reasonable. A lot of bad news came out to lower the value of the crypto coins but everything went away and the market was still growing.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:07:38 AM

Giving away free money for those who participated in crypto, won't you believe in it then? Such a stupid question. Numerous numbers of participants and traders in crypto, is it still a lie to you?!

People are still, believing cryptocurrency because it is completely new technology and there is huge growth in terms value. Technology is major fact and it will attract more people in coming days.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
rhea1715

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:09:57 AM

Change is the only constant thing in this world. And so is the currency. The world gets so innovative that we people should be open for the changes. I do believe in cryptocurrency for there are a lots whom I knew already benefited from it.

BITMILLEX     █▐    MOST SECURE, MOST COMPLETE EXCHANGE   
[ Trade, Earn, Invest ]
bert20

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:10:56 AM

Yes, i do believe in crypto because more people change there lives. They have a lot of money and it is easy way to earn money. No need to go outside to make money, just here at home have a internet and work here. Here there are expecting wages without hard difficulty. I believe it can change also my life so that i work harder and hander for my future and the future of my family.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:12:25 AM

Yes I strongly believe in the world of cryptocurency. Right now I am still holding back the crypto I have. I believe in the future cryptocurency will be very needed by everyone because of the efficiency and security owned.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:12:29 AM

The development of block chain technology drives the market of cryptographic digital currency!

Many cryptographic digital currencies can be regarded as virtual economy, and the future virtual economy will be the mainstream of the future, which will promote the rapid development of the real economy.

So I believe in cryptographic digital currency!
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:24:50 AM

I believe in cryptocurrency because i have a income because of airdrop and bounty campaign.
skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:40:54 AM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Obviously, I do believe in the crypto currency. Otherwise, why I do invest my hard earn money in this. I have invested initially from my savings and now further doing trading as well as participating in campaigns to earn more.

Every market sees downfalls it doesn’t mean that we don’t trust them.

followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:43:21 AM

NO I of course don't truly believe every other project or coins in the market. I don't remember how many bad tokens we observed all these years. But I truly believe my choices in market, vechain for now!

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

I really believe in cryptocurrency because you're getting rich in cryptocurrency world. this is why I'm here with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology

Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:51:02 AM

clear just why not. already surrounding even the evidence of being my own success of bitcoin, of course, it's become a passion for me for getting into this field.
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

You have a point in you thoughts. People are expecting to become reach in short period of time through earning money in cryptos. In reality its need a lot of patience to become richer once you hold or invest money in cryptos. Yes I believe in cryptocurrencies that one day i'll become millionaire through holding and investing money within. This technology is giving opportunity to everyone to earn money through holding and investing money. Also to earn huge money within you need to hold your emotion and make your patience dominate.
tbalazs

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

Cryprto is changing the word, are these today popular coins will make the big thing? Not sure, I see crypto as a gamechanger in banking.
I see as the FED or other central bank issuing their own official coins and we will all use that at one day.

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

The reason why I am here in this crypto world because I do believe in crypto currency. Aside from believing, the knowledge I earned here and most especially the earning that crypto currency gave to me really matters. Its been proven already that in this crypto world people are given a chance and opportunity to make lives better through investing and many other techniques on how to earn and be profitable in this crypto world.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

A very sound advise indeed!
Crypto is not for the weak of heart. We need to be patient and don't risk money that you can't afford to lose.
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

I agree with the opinion, that, if you don't really believe in cryptocurrency and you just wanna make quick money, it's not a field to be.
First of all you should ask yourself what's the main reason you're interested in cryptocurrency.
I think you must have some savings of real money, then you can try a new market, for example cryptocurrency market.
When you decide to invest, the best thing is to analyze a market, then to choose cryptocurrency, which is most perspective and stable.
After some period of time, when you have savings of money and cryptocurrencies, you can start to think about investing to one of the ICO projects. 
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

Yes I strongly believe in the world of cryptocurency. Right now I am still holding back the crypto I have. I believe in the future cryptocurency will be very needed by everyone because of the efficiency and security owned.

Which ones of the cryptocurrencies you would recommend?  Roll Eyes
SamanthaLayla

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

Yes, I do. It’s in the public domain that cryptocurrency like Bitcoin has made societies aware of economic sense. Most people would go through the newspapers without reading the economy page, but interest in the economy began to increase visibly.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

i think it's also impt not to be swayed too easily by the "crowd".

Sometimes, "liking" a project is subjective. Lots of popular projects, crypto or otherwise was turned out to be infeasible and unprofitable, so even as we believe in the tech, we must also be careful to put our money (or crypto) where the chances of returns are most valid. That would require a serious look into all aspects (tech/team/hype/longevity) of a project.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

yes i do believe on the crypto currencies because if you believe on the innovation you will believe on the crypto because time to time it will help us to became our lives easier

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: