Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:27:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency  (Read 12405 times)
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:23:45 AM

I believe in the cryptocurrency because I myself have also been enjoying the result and the result is also quite a boast. for the moment I've been focused entirely on this world and will increasingly result digging deeper.
Durison

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:24:21 AM

Cryptocurrencies is a paradigm shift, and we are the early birds as most people say.

Here is an article of someone who recently purchased a BILLION dollars worth of Bitcoin.

https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/02/19/unknown-investor-buys-billion-dollars-worth-bitcoin

Absolutely mind blowing!
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:41:58 AM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes I do believe in crypto currency that's why i am here, but we can't erase the fact that ICO is one of the ways in earning bitcoin and many of it was a scam so we must be careful in investing. I love crypto esp bitcoin..its unique and high tech.
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:54:12 AM

Hello! Of course, I believe in crypto, if I did not believe I would not be here now. And I believe because this is our future, namely the future of payments! It's very convenient and simple, most of all I prefer blockchain ethereuma, as for me it's brilliant! But this is not all, for today there are a lot of promising and very promising projects in the field of crypto, for example the project Equi, very soon the ICO begins, after which they will reveal their potential.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:07:29 AM

I will not be here if I did not believe in cryptocrrency!
well, we cant help it, we want good amount of profit in a short period of time! so in order to do those thing ( yes it can achieve! ) you must have all information, study and analyze the market ( one way on achieving it is by trading ) you can have a good amount of money/profit in just a short period in time!
its all on what we believe is true! if you think you can be rich in a waiting game, then do it!, but for me, I will do my best to get that goal in a short period of time ! (of course in a legal way! )

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:09:13 AM

I believe in the crypto currency as in the future the cryptocurrency will change the world with the current financial system.
jacjuice

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:23:55 AM

There can be different "beliefs" in cryptocurrency. For instance, some may think cryptocurrency will take over and destroy all fiats. Some may think cryptocurrency is short-lived and will die off once there's enough regulation to detract users. On the other hand, I think it's somewhere in between where cryptocurrency will continue to grow and develop into a meaningful currency but not necessarily destroy fiat. The most likely scenario, at the least for the "shorter" long-term is that the governments will adopt a form of cryptocurrency (which is already happening) and it will become the new fiat. This obviously defeats the purpose of the main ideology behind cryptoocurrency which is decentralization. I personally believe in cryptocurrency but think we are a long ways off before the true decentralized form of currency becomes the norm. The future is definitely bright for the crypto world though.
A_Z_Z_A

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:37:16 AM

I believe in cryptocurrencies because there are large number of modern technologies after them, which can be implemented in our daily life at its best way. Just imagine: digital medical care, digital education, digital society, digital government. I think there will be millions of tokens in the future and almost every organization in the world can possess its own crypto tokens, based on various platforms. Nobody can cheat in such structure, nobody can hide the truth just because of blockchain, no need in official documents. Maybe I'm telling about utopia, maybe some of this ideas will be realised. So I believe in it
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:40:11 AM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

My life is now depends on cryptocurrency. I believe that cryptocurrencies will have bright future. I know that most of the people will switch to digital currency brcause of its advantages and benefits to our economy and society.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:50:45 AM

Things in life you need to know as a learned  and trained person, before jump into any business, you need to find out, at least three function of the business, the concept, how it works, and the risk involved, so i believed on cryptocurrency, and i invest on it, working perfectly and is a cool business so far, secondly nothing to be afraid of, as long you know what your doing on a platform where you face market competition.    
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

everyone has their own way of believing a thing, just like cryptocurrency but I agree with your statement about being patient because all the changes and growth of cryptocurrency takes time.  Smiley
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:14:12 AM

Do most people invest in cryptocurrency is only want to be super rich, but this is not the right idea, when you optimistic the tokens, and hold for a long time, then the tokens will give you a proper return.

Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:17:17 AM

The first time I knew the crypto world, I thought it was a waste of time. But after I feel the results of my crypto investment even more emotional even I often forget the time because I want to get rich quick. It turned out that everything made things worse, I lost a great deal, and finally I realized it was not rushed and not emotional. Quite slow but sure and stay focused on my main job.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:20:29 AM

I agree with you. That is why we should encourage everyone not to put some investment into something they do not actually believe. That is like they know something is a blatant lie and yet they believe in it and put some money in it. That is one absurd thing to do. If they invest in something, they do it because they believe in the fundamental worth of the project and that they believe that whatever it is that the project indicates in their roadmap shall be fulfilled.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

The Crypto currency has already fully proved its promise for the modernization of financial settlements both between individuals and legal entities, and especially in international settlements. Many states have adopted its advanced technology blockchein and widely apply it not only in financial calculations, but also wherever security and protection of any information is required. Therefore, the crypto currency enters our life for a long time.

OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

I believe in crypto currency because it is financial freedom and it is our new future currency i know it is negative right now but in the future people change their minds .
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

I really do believe in cryptocurrency. But the truth is that it is still on its early stages and it has yet to earn the trust and full support of the majority of the traditional huge international companies. It definitely takes a long time to finally be able to do this. For now, there are already a number of companies shifting to cryptocurrency and some start-ups in crypto have become successful as well. So far, I think cryptocurrency is doing perfectly well.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

I believe in crypto currency because it is financial freedom and it is our new future currency i know it is negative right now but in the future people change their minds .
I think that our modern financial system is not so bad to get it to change by cryptocurrencies. Some blockchain projects will help to economy, but not to replace it, therefore it will also be the reason that 95% of cryptocurrencies die in future.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:06:54 AM

I trust the crypto currency since 6 months ago because at that time I get the first result of my work.
and right now I am trying to raise money for capital in real work because in this crypto world its movement is very flutuative and significant which can harm its users sometime.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Crypt0dude1

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:12:06 AM

I trust the crypto currency since 6 months ago because at that time I get the first result of my work.
and right now I am trying to raise money for capital in real work because in this crypto world its movement is very flutuative and significant which can harm its users sometime.

Nice! I've made over 50k in Crypto in 3 months!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: