Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum the new king of crypto?  (Read 5081 times)
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:35:18 AM

I predict that in 2018 ethereum will become the new king of the coin, it overcomes the weaknesses bitcoin and has good application.

I don't think so. We all know bitcoin is having a tough time even we're still just in first quarter of the year and fear and doubts are everywhere and soon only the tough hands will remain. But from all of these we can't say that eth will be the new king maybe if eth will surpass the market cap and this will be a good sign but for now let just stop comparing these two as they're too different to differentiate.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:27:07 AM

I predict that in 2018 ethereum will become the new king of the coin, it overcomes the weaknesses bitcoin and has good application.

I don't think so. We all know bitcoin is having a tough time even we're still just in first quarter of the year and fear and doubts are everywhere and soon only the tough hands will remain. But from all of these we can't say that eth will be the new king maybe if eth will surpass the market cap and this will be a good sign but for now let just stop comparing these two as they're too different to differentiate.
With that trend that we are seeing now, it seems like bitcoin is still the king because altcoins drop when bitcoin drop, so that means
they rely on the performance of bitcoin. if this trend will not change in the future, then we will not see bitcoin being dethrone as the king.
susyoke

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

repme.io

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:07:32 AM

My opinion the BTC fixed for coin 1st rank. Although Ethereum is one of the stable platform for investment.
But, ETH will grow for this year I think.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
henry1997

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:30:34 AM

Ethereum is the second largest digital currency after bitcoin. with a market capitalization of 82 billion US dollars.
ethereum will be as successful and profitable as bitcoin.

today bitcoin is clearly the market leader in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also the most popular and widely used digital currency.

However, I predict that ethereum will have the best long-term potential compared to other digital currencies, because of its versatility and smart contracts,

it is chosen as an investment instrument that provides value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and has a solid growth. Thus, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not widely known.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:59:17 AM

Bitcoin will remain to be the king of crypto, though we can say that in terms of profitability, Ethereum is the only one who can compete with bitcoin. But due to the gap in value, all I can see is that bitcoin is still the king. However, both of them are still developing and the support they receive, it’s not impossible if ethereum can lessen the gap between bitcoin.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:10:53 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
although we know that ethereum is progressing and more people are investing in it yet it is still very hard for ethereum to shift the bitcoin from the first rank in the crypto.

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:21:20 AM

I think Bitcoin has its own place in the crypoto market and ETH cannot replace it, but ETH made some kind of revolution, it is very strong, so it has great potential.

There is interesting blog on ETH: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:25:11 AM

Ethereum might dethrone BTC, but not anytime soon. Bitcoin i still widely accepted and used by the majority of the crypto users. its currently going through hard times but this is same to all other cryptos, so it cant be written off just yet.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
giogio0504

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

ETH is my favorite alt coin, it is very successful project.
gernoto

Activity: 84

“Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018”

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

It is too early to say that ethereum will be the king. it still need years to get crowned. And there are also other contender that has strong value such like waves, neo and ltc.

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

Ethereum might dethrone BTC, but not anytime soon. Bitcoin i still widely accepted and used by the majority of the crypto users. its currently going through hard times but this is same to all other cryptos, so it cant be written off just yet.
Maybe its possible but many years will past before it happen but for now bitcoin is in the king of all crypto. While the ethereum is maybe the queen of of all altcoin, i think ethereum will be the second best to the bitcoin, also this coin is have potential and i think this end of the year it will grow and rise its value more.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:48:22 AM

That's true, day by day Ethereum is becoming a new king of the crypto world.I believe that Ethereum will be able to beat bitcoin and be the first currency in terms of capitalization, Ethereum is going strong because it is a platform for crypto currency and crypto apps.its currently going through hard times but this is same to all other cryptos. it is very successful project.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

If such a scenario is possible, it will clearly not happen this year. Maybe in a few years.
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

If such a scenario is possible, it will clearly not happen this year. Maybe in a few years.
Honestly, I still don't get this assertion that coins are "joined".

They're "joined" in the sense that they're both cryptocurrencies and in the same market, but there is no other tangible connection between them. They're competitors.

Yeah, there's a lot of mystical mumbo jumbo about primary coins on exchanges and yada yada, but at the end of the day they're separate coins, just like Ethereum and Stellar are separate coins but vying for market share.

Ethereum is a more compelling solution in some ways than Bitcoin BTC, and BTC is broken and intentionally so. Ethereum is just progressing along as it should, with lots of hard work being done to speed it up via sharding etc because it genuinely has a high workload now, and it deserves to gain more market share.

darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:04:31 AM

It is possible but I really believed to bitcoin because of it's stability it can conquer it's regular price than before so it has a great appearance of a being king in it's position and physically it can also bring other coins to be on the top or down, you know! As a leading coin it can change anything than other coins.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:09:33 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?

I agree eth is a good platform and has a pretty bright future. but not to be the king of crypto, because it's very difficult to compete with bitcoin for the near future. it will take several years to compete with bitcoin. even then, ethereum must make new innovation or have big progress

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

That's true, day by day Ethereum is becoming a new king of the crypto world.I believe that Ethereum will be able to beat bitcoin and be the first currency in terms of capitalization, Ethereum is going strong because it is a platform for crypto currency and crypto apps.its currently going through hard times but this is same to all other cryptos. it is very successful project.
Not actually to beat bitcoins. if you are going to count on the total users who are started knowing bitcoins it is the best currency that you can trust and worth to hold for long term. Ethereum is surely a good next to bitcoins and it may never replace bitcoins as king unless if Ethereum can dump all coins evern bitcoins once it up or down.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
IraKit

Activity: 444
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

It seems that Ethereum will soon bypass bitcoin on capitalization. And this is not surprising, since Ethereum is a young coin compared to bitcoin, which has huge potential for further rise.
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:17:52 AM

It is too early to say that ethereum will be the king. it still need years to get crowned. And there are also other contender that has strong value such like waves, neo and ltc.

I agree that it takes more than a year for it to overtake btc but i don't think the other contenders stand much a chance. ETH is already ahead compared to others.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

Its a far stretch yet to imagine or foresee ethereum as the new king of crypto. Bitcoin is still the unmatched leader, the preferred favorite coin of most investors entering crypto, so backed strongly by personal interest and investment both.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: