Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:14:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum the new king of crypto?  (Read 5081 times)
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:11:39 PM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
Maybe it will happen for very short time... And it will be good signal to sell Ethereum for BTC... Because it will be realy short time)))

Possible ethereum would lead the cryptocurrency as the second  pillars of cryptocurreny if the roads of bitcoin getting roughly of problems having unsolve at this moment. But it thus not mean it will forever replace it could be one at a moment. A huge crypto lovers will set an evidence ethereum is commonly used by many altcoin fanatic.
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

we know now that Ethreum becomes altcoin number 1, now many projects are working with Ethreum and receive investment use ETH.
I agree with you. I think BTC will be wasting its positions very soon. BTC is the most popular but it has so many unsolved problems

I don't agree with you. Bitcoin is not going to lose its position any time soon.
But I will like to remind you that most of the attacks are against Bitcoin. I highly doubt that Ethereum would be so storing is Bitcoin did not take all the heat.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:16:34 AM

I have solid faith in ethereum to be the best potential successor for bitcoin though I am still open to change if ever another altcoins managed to change these trends as long as I don't see any other altcoins reacher top 1 or 2 in the cryptocurrency rank then I will continue to bet on eth and btc for my choice of investments as they have the highest marketcap and has the strongest.

NEO can also do exceptionally well this year as well
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

I think what not yet) Bitcoin is the first coin and all know it and appreciate. It is finite ETH  the very strong coin and a site for ICO, but the king of bitcon so far. ETH the leader will become possible sometime, but before is still very far

ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

I think what not yet) Bitcoin is the first coin and all know it and appreciate. It is finite ETH  the very strong coin and a site for ICO, but the king of bitcon so far. ETH the leader will become possible sometime, but before is still very far
As long ETH crash after Bitcoin crash too, ETH cant lead Bitcoin. I admit ETH will used by many project because their Technology. But, we dont know in 3-5 Years, ERC-20 will tackled by another Standard, maybe ST20??

musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:18:30 PM

yes after bitcoin then eth . eth would be king of crypto . eth platform is very good. i beleive that eth would be king of crypto.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

One of the kings of this market is eth. In the crypto money market everything can change. new coins are constantly coming out. eth most stable and reliable coin.
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

we know now that Ethreum becomes altcoin number 1, now many projects are working with Ethreum and receive investment use ETH.
I agree with you. I think BTC will be wasting its positions very soon. BTC is the most popular but it has so many unsolved problems
Wait what? BTC has many unsolved issues? The fees are damn low right bow at the time of posting the fees now 20 satoshi per byte which means for a standard tx size which is 226 bytes you have to 4500 satoshi and also, the reason why the fees skyrocketed because of the spam attack paid by bitcoin cash devs to sabotage bitcoin which resulting the mempool to bloat and the fees skyrocketed and the reason why bitcoin price going down due to mt. Gox
abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:45:37 PM

for me ethereum is the king of tokens Grin to many tokens are create in ethereum and make the ethereum price going up Grin so i called ethereum is the king of token not the king of crypto because the king of crypto is the only one BITCOIN Grin
Jalum

Activity: 774

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:46:50 PM

ETH is the technological king, all new coins develop by the ETH side, still BTC is the king as it is far more popular, ETH has still a long road to become bigger than BTC if it ever will
Ethereum is the coin that you and everyone that are into ICO's want to invest in. They have to use that coin for the ICO's anyways.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

Given the latest figures on the charts then yes, it is the most stable and promising coin among all the choice.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:52:01 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
I don't think that it will be better to say etherium at number 1 Because beside of the etherium there are many perfect coins but still I am.not going to prefer any another coin .
I will say that only a bitcoin will be more better than any another coin may be , so here my first suggestion is that don't make king to another coin Because king will be bitcoin only always .
If you are thinking that fees of the bitcoin transaction are high then still you are wrong , people are using bitcoin transaction in bulk than what they are using etherium and also in these days you can see that you can get 1st confirmation in 5-6 minutes by paying 0.1$ sat for ( 1 input and one output ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:59:42 AM

Obviously, the answer is no. Look at the market, has any coin get past their previous all time high, which were mostly reached in the last part of 2017 or early 2018? The answer is again no. And Ethereum is no exception. Even Bitcoin. Take a look at the past prices of Ethereum, it has gone  way past $1,000 already and look at its price right now. It is way below that level. The market right now is in really bad shape. And we are therefore naturally seeing a dipping price. The king will remain to be Bitcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:09:27 AM

I think it is hard to realize and the king of the market will still be btc. We may see it being the king severals years later.

For sure, I don't think it's gonna happen as quick as many people expect.

I expect this happen but i realize it could not happen.
I have said everytime that etherium can beat bitcoin in the field of market cap but it could not replace bitcoin from the first stage in the field of price since etherium has huge supply.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:14:20 AM

It seems that you are not so sure of the undeniable popularity of the bitcoin your views are gullible with their momentary rise. I would really refuse with what you say because it can't happen. Well now the ethereum is experiencing a sharp decline what would you say now?...
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

I think that the future king of the cryptocurrency world will not likely retain its position as bitcoin since the gap between the market capitalization of bitcoin and Ethereum is quite large. Although they both are the most dominating cryptocurrencies, according to the market cap, bitcoin is still nearly three times as valuable as Ethereum with 154 billion USD.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:10:14 PM

in 4 months it will go PoS at current mining rates. you´ll not be able to trade, sell or mine the coin. The only value will be smart contracts signed, which are very little with almost no profit.

End of the post and topic.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:25:01 PM

Ethereum is a good coin, interesting and a lot of fans. compared to other Altcoin Ethereum much better than them. but Ethereum still has not been able to defeat Bitcoin. yes, we know itself Bitcoin is the best coin ever. and his position can be said to be the king of all coins.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
AlexOnix

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:48:48 PM

Ethereum is a good coin, interesting and a lot of fans. compared to other Altcoin Ethereum much better than them. but Ethereum still has not been able to defeat Bitcoin. yes, we know itself Bitcoin is the best coin ever. and his position can be said to be the king of all coins.

You are now brought to all the truth which almost everyone knows. Not even surprised. The meaning of your post? If only he was? Yes, Ethereum is a good coin, but Bitcoin is better at the moment. So what?

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

Ethereum is a good coin with potential to grow, but it will not overtake BTC anytime a soon as the king of crypto anytime soon, the project is good but the market cap BTC commands still makes it the top coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: